Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The case is still open. Toxicology will take weeks and the full autopsy has not been released.
We do hear hoofbeats. 1000's of people do. And there is a majority sense that this was no accident.

The case is still open. Toxicology will take weeks and the full autopsy has not been released.
We do hear hoofbeats. 1000's of people do. And there is a majority sense that this was no accident.
I would not say majority. Maybe half or so. There's a fair amount who are on the side of accident. JMO

Maybe someone can do a poll? Accident vs non accident....thanks

Accident makes the most sense. I had a feeling (at least) her car was under water in the beginning. It seems difficult to put a person and their car in a lake and not be seen or videotaped, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never posted but have read EVERY SINGLE thread on WS regarding TA, and the FB group for TA, and I lean to the side of it being more than just a car accident. So many things in the case just don't add up to be just a car accident. IMO but as I have from day one, I'll just continue to sit back and read everyone's insight and opinions. As some of you make excellent points for both (accident or foul play) and just wait for some more information to be released!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I would not say majority. Maybe half or so. There's a fair amount who are on the side of accident. JMO

People are signing petitions, there are several social media pages with 1000's of people following demanding transparency. Her BF and his family are strongly pressing for answers, and so on.
It's more than half or so...
For sure majority. And that's not JMO, it's statistical and obvious.

People are signing petitions, there are several social media pages with 1000's of people following demanding transparency. Her BF and his family are strongly pressing for answers, and so on.
It's more than half or so...
For sure majority. And that's not JMO, it's statistical and obvious.
Thousands of people are not everybody. I'm sure there are many others who think its an accident. They are not speaking out or signing stuff because they don't need to; but that doesn't mean they arnt there It's not "statistical and obvious", no need to be snarky.

I wasn't being snarky, I am being factual. You debated what I said and I backed up my post.
Let's agree to disagree. I don't care to engage.

I think Toni wanted to privately use drugs. But the cops spooked her. So she headed to the deserted landing and sniffed heroin or something. Then probably nodded off while the car was in nuetral?

Idk.

But alot of people have used heroin while driving and was found parked and passed out with kids in the back seat.

Idk. Its just a possible theory. Especially if her phone died out within a hour or so.

But if the previous report of her phone given a signal at 9pm later that night?

Then yes. We have a problem.

Accident makes the most sense. I had a feeling (at least) her car was under water in the beginning. It seems difficult to put a person and their car in a lake and not be seen or videotaped, etc.

It seems equally as difficult to drive your car into a lake and not be seen or videotaped, too.

When you drown while conscious. Your eyes shows signs of stress while being awake during the ordeal.

So if her eyes doesn't show hemorrhaging; Than she was probably unconscious while drowning.

Jmo.

So water may be in her lungs.

But the amount of eyes hemorrhaging should say if she was awake at the time.

Jmo

It seems like about two years ago that a young lady in Indiana was found in her submerged car not far from her home. It happens. I believe it happened to an older woman in Orlando a few years ago, too. I don't know much about her car. But someone in a stick shift can knock it into neutral very easily. And that can cause the vehicle to roll.

Toni was a great swimmer. The window rolled down and seatbelt off are indications of staging. She had more than enough time to simply open the door and exit the car. The accident theory will prove to be poorly written fiction. That evidence of staging pretty much rules out suicide. It sure sounds like she met up with one of those guys.

If I were going to stage it, I would put the seatbelt on and leave the window rolled up.

If anything, they're evidence it wasn't staged.

Very few people think this was a homicide at this point. Probably just dozens, not thousands. Certainly not a 'majority.' They just seem like a lot because they're vocal about it.

If I were going to stage it, I would put the seatbelt on and leave the window rolled up.

Very few people think this was a homicide at this point. Probably just dozens, not thousands. Certainly not a 'majority.' They just seem like a lot because they're vocal about it.

The evidence of staging is that she was attempting to get out of the car. That's obvious and so was her ability to get out of the car if she was able to.

If she was murdered, then why even bother stagging it as accident? Just have her body burried somewhere, and abandoned her car in a remote area was a far better option

The evidence of staging is that she was attempting to get out of the car. That's obvious and so was her ability to get out of the car if she was able to.
IIRC, it was discussed a few threads ago that in a river that moves that fast etc. It is not that easy to get out. JMO

There was an especially tragic case 4 years ago in Little Rock where a mother died after skidding on an icy road into a pond. Her 5-year old son survived, but was in a coma for many months and awoke with permanent and serious neurological issues. The picture of him with his dad in the second attached article is just heart breaking.

The thing that makes this case absolutely ridiculous is the death of the mother and lifelong medical problems for the little boy are all the fault of the 911 operator. She failed that day to properly perform the duties of her job, but this particular day is no different than many years of problems on the job for this operator. As you'll read in the second attached article, the 911 operator had numerous complaints and warnings with her previous employer, Benton PD - a suburb of Little Rock (where I happen to live), and despite knowing about all of the problems with this operator the LRPD hired her anyway.

Also in the second article is a link to the lawsuit filed on behalf of the little boy. In that lawsuit there are 6 pages of all the problems that were part of the 911 dispatcher's employment file with Benton PD. The list starts on page 7 of the suit and ends on page 12.

I know this isn't exactly the same conditions as TA's case, but many similarities do exist. Other than the obvious similarities of the icy road conditions and loss of life from a car going into water, the mistakes on the part of LE in both cases is scary. I don't know why an IA investigation isn't launched whenever there is a possibility that some small part or every last part of a case is mishandled - especially when there is loss of life involved. Those of us in the Little Rock area who were familiar with this case when it was in the news on a regular basis never could understand why this 911 operator wasn't brought up on criminal charges for this case or any of the others when her actions (or inactions) caused further injury or even death - cause there's more than one case where someone died as a result of her poor job performance.

http://m.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2013/06/20/police-911-operator-in-car-death-case-resigns

http://m.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/...injury-from-911-failures-in-icy-pond-accident

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member