Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooooooooo True. It would be good to know what the last communication on her phone (the last text was). PS SR stated on the closed group answer session that she was going to buy drugs. Uppers and Downers. He also stated that she met with him once a month. That tells me that these were larger quantity exchanges. If they had any worry about her not being on the up and up this would be a perfect time to do something about it. Everyone uses burner phones-if you are doing illegal things. Even affairs! Point is, the CI theory is not far fetched, and whoever her dealer is gets it from somewhere. Also, if she met up with this guy and didn't have money- and refused his advances to pay for the pick up- that could have the same result. This is the real drug world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once a month could possibly be somebody's prescription drugs?

No need to get snippy. I have read all the articles. I too have been following this from the beginning.
Your post said you did not remember this being said and I posted the link showing it did.

One of the many things that have changed from LE.

We are all here for the same reason and that is too seek the truth for Toni, not to post snarky messages. No one deserves that.

an early one: http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/19/kc-police-no-indication-of-foul-play-in-disappearance-of-toni-anderson/

more recent one: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article138088153.html

from family: http://fox4kc.com/2017/03/12/toni-a...hat-kcpd-has-not-found-evidence-of-foul-play/

Snipped from link:

"Toni, whose body has been cremated, will be remembered at a Tuesday morning funeral at the Risen Savior Lutheran Church in Wichita, Kansas."

Surely her body would not have been cremated before the police finished their investigation????

In a drowning situation .. autopsies are extremely rushed and time sensitive. The body basically turns to nothing more very quickly. Cremation or closed casket would be the only choice in this situation.

Dealers around my area are known to use apps like freephoneline or textplus, which is similar to a ghost or burner phone, but much more discreet.. all you need to sign up is an email address. If little pete has access to her Facebook password, maybe he can gain access to her Google account, and check which apps toni was using? Im not sure about iPhone, but I do know its possible to access google play store without physical access to the phone, and it shows a list of all apps that have been downloaded using the gmail address, even if theyve been uninstalled.. all he needs is the password

Its also strange her father chose to pack up her room. I know everyone grieves differently but at that point they had no idea what had happened to her and armt the end of the article he states they just want their daughter back, if youre holding out hope shes alive why pack up her room so soon?
Ooooh wow. I had no idea he packed up her room. That's very strange, and in my opinion a sign her dad knows she's not coming back

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Its also strange her father chose to pack up her room. I know everyone grieves differently but at that point they had no idea what had happened to her and armt the end of the article he states they just want their daughter back, if youre holding out hope shes alive why pack up her room so soon?
Ok I talked to someone who knows more than me about this. Apparently her parents had to pack her stuff up because her boyfriend lost their house. Then he moved home to Oklahoma

In a drowning situation .. autopsies are extremely rushed and time sensitive. The body basically turns to nothing more very quickly. Cremation or closed casket would be the only choice in this situation.

Thanks! That makes sense!

ok hear me out on this and give me your thoughts. I just rewatched a crime watch daily snip.
Caldwell says (in referring to the traffic stop and what the officer said...

Caldwell "he said, she said, something to the effect she needed to get gas"

ok wait a minute. Would the dash cam pick up the conversation? I'm trying to think if when watching dash cams in the past if audio can be heard and I think yes. Sometimes they put up the subtitles.

So does it seem like Caldwell is just repeating what he has been told? Wouldn't and rather he confidently say something more to the effect of, Toni told the officer that she needed gas. period. confident.
Not, "he said she said something to the effect of"... and not seeming like he's to sure about that.
I dont know. It just caught my attention. What'd ya think?

Noticed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok I talked to someone who knows more than me about this. Apparently her parents had to pack her stuff up because her boyfriend lost their house. Then he moved home to Oklahoma

Thank you! That makes more sense.

And the more I think about it, her words to that officer were her last actual words to anyone! If we believe this was an accident. eh em
Her potential last spoken words! and Caldwell blows it off eh, "he said she said something to the effect she needed to get gas"
Maybe I am reading too much into it but I don't like it, I don't like it at all.

So now my mind is spinning back around.
Very quick stop. Remember Snapp said "he literally talk to her for a minute" and I questioned what traffic stop takes a minute?
Then there's this:
"So the officer just told her, you know, 'there's a gas station right there,' gave her a warning for the violation, and watched her actually go to the QuikTrip and that's the last we have seen of her," Snapp explained.

No actually we don't know. Sounds like he also minimized his actual knowledge of that minute conversation.
What cop pulls up, doesn't run a plate, follows a young lady and then drives off with her?

Maybe she stayed at that gas station till, oh wait what was the latest time they say cause that changed 3 times too, 4:49? (and we all know a ford focus can't take 20+ minutes pumping gas), maybe she stayed there that long waiting for this odd cop to leave?
I think I've officially have gone coo coo. I'm back at the angry stage.

I personally think the most important point you made is that one minute isn't long enough to conduct a standard traffic stop. As you stated, he couldn't have possibly run her license or tags, which is SOP. We can all have our own opinions about everything else that happened, but I think we can all agree that running tags and DL are SOP for all traffic stops - even if you're just pulled over for a light that's out and only given a warning.

Her body was well-preserved because of the cold water. I Interpreted the post as in surely they wouldn't have destroyed the body before a death investigation had been completed.

Cremation = case closed pending toxicology?

In reading all the posts in every thread, and watching the videos I agree there is a second vehicle behind 1st officers vehicle. Here is where that 2nd rogue cop theory may not be applicable. My questions about the actual stop were if it was called in. If that is a second officer behind #1, it would have had to have been called in. Dispatch is the one that alerts officer in area to assist a stop. These records are public record and can be obtained by court order. So that leaves us with cop#2. No one has even mentioned 2nd cop on stop since the VERY beginning. The information about these two officers and their whereabouts should be completely known. And probably is. They will not release this information I'm sure. With so many conflicting facts, it's no wonder they want this case closed as quick as possible. It definitely hasn't highlighted any good qualities this department might have. In fact, it makes me downright scared for past and future MP cases/ homicides.
After going through everything I was going to repost timelines and conflicting timelines including the comment that Toni's parents made about the the darn phone being on the network till 9:30! I know that hits you hard Ace, I apologize, but it was reported by The Anderson's. How do we even believe the phone pinged in Parkville and not that it was connected to the network till 9:30?? Because who? Debunked that? If it is true, that would leave a lot of time for something to happen to Toni - we don't even know how long she was in the water except for the phone ping! If anyone agrees please tell me because I am starting to feel cuckoo myself!!

In reading all the posts in every thread, and watching the videos I agree there is a second vehicle behind 1st officers vehicle. Here is where that 2nd rogue cop theory may not be applicable. My questions about the actual stop were if it was called in. If that is a second officer behind #1, it would have had to have been called in. Dispatch is the one that alerts officer in area to assist a stop. These records are public record and can be obtained by court order. So that leaves us with cop#2. No one has even mentioned 2nd cop on stop since the VERY beginning. The information about these two officers and their whereabouts should be completely known. And probably is. They will not release this information I'm sure. With so many conflicting facts, it's no wonder they want this case closed as quick as possible. It definitely hasn't highlighted any good qualities this department might have. In fact, it makes me downright scared for past and future MP cases/ homicides.
After going through everything I was going to repost timelines and conflicting timelines including the comment that Toni's parents made about the the darn phone being on the network till 9:30! I know that hits you hard Ace, I apologize, but it was reported by The Anderson's. How do we even believe the phone pinged in Parkville and not that it was connected to the network till 9:30?? Because who? Debunked that? If it is true, that would leave a lot of time for something to happen to Toni - we don't even know how long she was in the water except for the phone ping! If anyone agrees please tell me because I am starting to feel cuckoo myself!!

I believe many of us simply have 5-6 straightforward questions for the LE involved that night. If those were clearly answered with supporting proof, the issue would be dead already.

My guess is they won't ever be answered. I think if you asked some of the parents in the hundreds of cases that factually weren't investigated properly and even showed evidence of "cover up" by the KCPD in the past few years, they might just tell you that they've been made to feel cuckoo via lack of answers.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article101962597.html

Trust is not something that just gets granted, it gets earned. Transparency is not in action at the moment, so why should anyone trust them, given the very recent and factual past?

And the more I think about it, her words to that officer were her last actual words to anyone! If we believe this was an accident. eh em
Her potential last spoken words! and Caldwell blows it off eh, "he said she said something to the effect she needed to get gas"
Maybe I am reading too much into it but I don't like it, I don't like it at all.

So now my mind is spinning back around.
Very quick stop. Remember Snapp said "he literally talk to her for a minute" and I questioned what traffic stop takes a minute?
Then there's this:
"So the officer just told her, you know, 'there's a gas station right there,' gave her a warning for the violation, and watched her actually go to the QuikTrip and that's the last we have seen of her," Snapp explained.

No actually we don't know. Sounds like he also minimized his actual knowledge of that minute conversation.
What cop pulls up, doesn't run a plate, follows a young lady and then drives off with her?

Maybe she stayed at that gas station till, oh wait what was the latest time they say cause that changed 3 times too, 4:49? (and we all know a ford focus can't take 20+ minutes pumping gas), maybe she stayed there that long waiting for this odd cop to leave?
I think I've officially have gone coo coo. I'm back at the angry stage.
JMO but maybe we are misinterpreting. They said he talked to her for a minute not that the whole stop took a minute. I've had cops pull me over and run the plate before even getting out to talk to me. Maybe he did that, got her license, ran it, then the short conversation took place ect. Again JMO and I've had trouble following all the reports so maybe I'm missing something.

The narrative how it is, does not make sense. Especially when you include the manager of the club asking her to please come in to work that night. He's the one who stated her intentions upon leaving. He got her to the club. Did he have an agenda for her? It might be coincidence, but again, he personally stated that he was sick in bed from the following T-F after Toni was missing. Guilt? Dodging LE at Chrome? Does anyone think this is out of place? Also, questions about a missing dancer at his club went unanswered on his personal media. Weird? I don't know anymore.

I'm definitely in agreement. Nothing about the manner in which the LE (and 2nd LE) handled the stop at QT, or the recovery of the car and body, has reassured me that this was an accident. I still have the same top 3 theories that I held when Toni first went missing. jmho moo

Her body was well-preserved because of the cold water. I Interpreted the post as in surely they wouldn't have destroyed the body before a death investigation had been completed.

Cremation = case closed pending toxicology?

Yes, however once the body is removed from the environment it was preserved in it degrades quickly. I don't believe an official autopsy report is completed because of toxicology reports not being in. Those reports take much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member