DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did everyone see it? [emoji848][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you just push play on the icon?

It was broken for me, the new links worked. Thank you! So sad for Toni and family and her boyfriend. Hopefully the truth, whatever it is, can bring peace to their lives.

Ok now I get you. I think their involvement is unlikely or at least there isn't anything to support it IMO and here are my reasons/ questions:

1. Why would you need a tow truck when you can just drive it? Tow trucks are more eye catching, I'd think someone would be more likely to notice someone towing a car then just one driving.

2. Why this tow dude in particular? Just because he was FB friends with JW? We don't know if they even really knew each other, some people friend locals. I get many requests from people I have never met but who live in the area or have mutual friends.

3. What would the motive be? We don't know of one. Now JW may have personal reasons, but what reason would the tow guy have to get involved with a random crime?

4. To tow the car into the river doesn't make sense to me, on a technical level. I could easily be wrong but I can't figure how you'd do it in a way that wouldn't leave evidence.

Now I'm not saying its not possible, it is. But I think nothing supports it either.
JMO

http://fox4kc.com/2017/03/17/police...-at-tow-lot-after-owner-refuses-to-cooperate/

I could be completely wrong but it stood out to me. Just throwing ideas around. Trying to make sense when there's not a lot of facts to work with isn't easy.

I could be completely wrong but it stood out to me. Just throwing ideas around. Trying to make sense when there's not a lot of facts to work with isn't easy.
Oh ok. I was going to say that I don't think we are allowed to sleuth either of them anyways

Any rational murderer would hide the body and dump the car. She was found in the car. Therefore, it was an accident.

JMO!

Any rational murderer would hide the body and dump the car. She was found in the car. Therefore, it was an accident.

JMO!

There have been cases, albeit not many, where the murder victim was found in the car. However, in the majority of these cases the victim was killed by another means, placed in the car, and then both were put in a body of water. I'm not saying that's what happened in this case, but it has happened in other cases.

JMO!

Granted it didn't work with Ross Harris, or those cases where a newlywed "falls" off a cliff, but it seems like having a murder deemed an "accident" would be a desirable outcome for the perpetrator.

The thought process of many is that Bloodworth (who is the owner of the tow yard that was issued a search warrant for the property per the link and has had other legal problems that are easily found) if the SUV that was pulled out before Toni's car has a connection to him there may be more to it. It is coincidental that this gentleman is friends with DJ. It is also coincidental that the tow yard is on 31st st which is in the close area of the quiktrip someone said Toni was adamant about going to that night but didn't and ended up being pulled over at a farther north quiktrip.

So the question is how much do you believe in coincidence.

The thought process of many is that Bloodworth (who is the owner of the tow yard that was issued a search warrant for the property per the link and has had other legal problems that are easily found) if the SUV that was pulled out before Toni's car has a connection to him there may be more to it. It is coincidental that this gentleman is friends with DJ. It is also coincidental that the tow yard is on 31st st which is in the close area of the quiktrip someone said Toni was adamant about going to that night but didn't and ended up being pulled over at a farther north quiktrip.

So the question is how much do you believe in coincidence.
I personally believe both those things to be coincidence, IMO. The SUV is weird, granted. But what reason would he have to kill her? Stealing cars and killing people are very different crimes. All JMO, but nothing at all links him to this crime as of yet. If it turns out he had something to do with the SUV, then maybe. But I doubt it. Why would he ditch a vehicle when he is clearly able to store them on his property and had many stolen cars already?

My company specializes in vehicle recovery as I stated earlier. Since 1981 my company is Statewide and has multiple impound and holding yards.

I talked about the botched recovery of TAs car.

This guy was super dumb to keep stolen vehicles in his property. There are many ways to transport and even re-title vehicles. There are much better ways to dispose of a car if you own a company like mine or his btw. He's just an idiot or you will find the "stolen" cars are actually not stolen as much as his paperwork is really sloppy to the point the cars were reported stolen.

Trust me. Hate me or not--most hate--but my company ships hundreds of cars a month to different states and imports them to "fix" cars w salvage, flood and totaled titles. Everything I do is legal. We ship cars to South America and Puerto Rico as well. If someone with my licenses, knowledge and equipment wanted to get TAs car out of the country or "gone" it wouldn't be off a local boat ramp.

You know a lot of cars fall off ro-ro cargo ships and ferries in "bad" weather. Google it.

I don't do anything illegal and my company follows all laws but I'm just saying so many easy options.

Also when buying a used car--CarFax is a joke. My Mercedes SUV I'm driving was a total loss in a wreck and it's sitting in my garage with a clean title. CarFax shows it's a clean no accident vehicle.

In fact TAs car when released by LE could easily end up at one of my yards and resold.

My company specializes in vehicle recovery as I stated earlier. Since 1981 my company is Statewide and has multiple impound and holding yards.

I talked about the botched recovery of TAs car.

This guy was super dumb to keep stolen vehicles in his property. There are many ways to transport and even re-title vehicles. There are much better ways to dispose of a car if you own a company like mine or his btw. He's just an idiot or you will find the "stolen" cars are actually not stolen as much as his paperwork is really sloppy to the point the cars were reported stolen.

Trust me. Hate me or not--most hate--but my company ships hundreds of cars a month to different states and imports them to "fix" cars w salvage, flood and totaled titles. Everything I do is legal. We ship cars to South America and Puerto Rico as well. If someone with my licenses, knowledge and equipment wanted to get TAs car out of the country or "gone" it wouldn't be off a local boat ramp.

You know a lot of cars fall off ro-ro cargo ships and ferries in "bad" weather. Google it.

I don't do anything illegal and my company follows all laws but I'm just saying so many easy options.

Also when buying a used car--CarFax is a joke. My Mercedes SUV I'm driving was a total loss in a wreck and it's sitting in my garage with a clean title. CarFax shows it's a clean no accident vehicle.

I don't think friendship between a guy Toni was supposed to me and the tow lot owner suggests guilt. But I am glad law enforcement is checking into it in case there is a link.

One question I have:

Is it possible that another tow lot owner is not as skilled or intelligent as you though? I mean, in every field, there are people who are over-performers and people who are under-performers. This guy may have no ambition outside running a very local operation?

Has anyone discussed the fact that she had a front left "donut" tire on her car?.

PS Sr. and others have said that all of her tires were the same. It sounds like she had lost two hubcaps before she disappeared, and that added to the illusion that a tire had been replaced. I guess the tires all look to be full size in the photos and video of the car being towed from the scene. (Still can't believe it was towed and not put on a flatbed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova