Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What could possibly be the justification to release this officer's name? As far as I know he is the only one looking out for the welfare or safety of this young lady that night. While someone else was supposedly home asleep during a reported upcoming ice storm, not checking to make sure she got home all right.

That officer did not put her on the streets that night...somebody else did.

JMOs

I don't feel it's a game of throwing blame. Not what WS is about. The unanswered questions that could be answered is what seems to have caused many theories on what and why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, not a plethura of statements directly from LE. THE Media has misquoted a lot of information on who said what and some information was invalid. No hot seat here. I kinda know who one of the officers are that stopped Toni and have not released his name anywhere on social media. So no hot seat

Noted and thanks for the clarification.

I agree, not a plethura of statements directly from LE. THE Media has misquoted a lot of information on who said what and some information was invalid. No hot seat here. I kinda know who one of the officers are that stopped Toni and have not released his name anywhere on social media. So no hot seat

The mystery car hasn't been acknowledged by the cops or media. That's the car that may have continued to follow Toni. Toni's the lead car leaving the area with the cop behind her. He applies his brakes, while the third car does not. It's possible the third car is not directly behind the cop, which could explain why he didn't brake right after the cop.

http://imgur.com/qe5TMLs

I don't feel it's a game of throwing blame. Not what WS is about. The unanswered questions that could be answered is what seems to have caused many theories on what and why.

I am aware of what WS is all about. I am not "throwing blame" but also asking a question...why question an officer for doing his job, much less make it seem as though it is doing someone a favor by not releasing their name? I believe it is a valid question.

I stand by the post.

JMO

Or when Snapp said Toni was pulled over on 20th and Burlington. Yet the video shows them on 26th and Burlington. Yep. I fully trust the propaganda machine at KCPD.

This debunks the idiotic idea that Toni skipped getting gas. It also explains why the cop had to point out the QT, as she was several blocks short of it.

Kansas City Police Department spokesperson Darin Snapp says 20-year-old Toni Anderson got off work around 4:15 a.m. Sunday and was later pulled over by a North Kansas City police officer near the QuikTrip at 9-Highway and 20th Avenue for an illegal lane change.

Snapp says Anderson told the officer she was almost out of gas, and the officer pointed out the nearby QuikTrip.

"So the officer just told her, you know, there’s a gas station right there, gave her a warning for the violation and watched her actually go to the QuikTrip," Snapp said.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/police...ans-steps-after-traffic-stop-with-nkc-police/

What could possibly be the justification to release this officer's name? As far as I know he is the only one looking out for the welfare or safety of this young lady that night. While someone else was supposedly home asleep during a reported upcoming ice storm, not checking to make sure she got home all right.

JMOs

Your post is completely out of line. My mouth dropped open.

The police talked to her for "literally a minute"...so was he really looking out for her?

It's 2017. Men do not need to protect women. Women are not home before dark. Women can do it all. Independence is a good thing. Toni was living her life as she chose. She had a partner not a babysitter.
I just can't believe you said that.

and furthermore, that was the time she worked. It was her job. Her form of income. No one tells me not to go to work except my boss or myself. At the end of the day the time of day doesn't matter. If this was 5pm on her way back from work the boyfriend has no more power over her than at 5am.

Sophie I agree. I don't remember it being referred to a QT across the street. It was always worded as nearby. And that has always stuck out to me.

Sophie I agree. I don't remember it being referred to a QT across the street. It was always worded as nearby. And that has always stuck out to me.

It seems likely unless we start considering that Toni didn't get gas or simply got gas on her own accord before crossing burlington. The video they've provided is very difficult to decipher, but the QT's entire property is visible.

If you mess with the video a bit, you'll see the gas station. 0:37 gives a nice view of the support beams and the roof. Notice how it's angled to the left, which matches the google map. Solving this case requires patience accompanied by an obsession to find and expose their lies.

http://cf.c.ooyala.com/p0MnMyOTE6JV...Rg4gtDEwOmk2OjBrO6qGv_?_=4zhbpzx7cb7iy8uuwhfr

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.1469779,-94.5816394,137a,35y,66.31h,39.43t/data=!3m1!1e3

The reporter says the stop lasted 7 minutes. That is very different that Snapp's comment "literally a minute".

The reporter says the stop lasted 7 minutes. That is very different that Snapp's comment "literally a minute".

Did he say that the stop lasted "literally a minute," or the time they spent talking during the stop lasted "literally a minute"?

Very true. I just think they came across the street and told her to leave the area, and she did. Notice how he points at what's supposed to be Toni. At that time he speaks of the cop across the street. The cop would've waited until Toni turned on 26th and made the u-turn before he started to cross the street. Not much of a traffic violation, if you ask me.
[FONT=&amp]
"[/FONT]He'll come across the street and do a u-turn and turn his lights on, park directly behind her."

http://imgur.com/QIrYBCJ

Cool gif here with audio. Turn on your speakers.

https://makeagif.com/gif/docj-fxafr...urce=robracy1&order=popular&page=1&position=1

The fake cop thing, was definitely suspicious imo. Hard to see the motivation as anything other than someone trying to redirect focus away from the real culprits.

The fake pull over video- Shady Lady worker
DJ sister- Shady Lady worker
A newbie on FB today says she works at Shady Lady and is pointing at police.
Funny how all the "Shady" people are pointing the same way. Who told them to do so??

This little gizmo is an Event Data Recorder (EDR). In most vehicles, it's part of the airbag control module, and originally was installed in cars to ensure airbags deployed when they were supposed to. (In a Ford Focus, it’s located in the center of the dash on the floorboard.) Here’s what it does:

“As electronics got cheaper, smaller and smarter, EDRs became capable of doing more than simply monitoring airbags. The devices could be used to provide information about the seriousness of an accident, and if a car was being operated properly when a crash occurred. It must track 15 specific data points, including speed, steering, braking, acceleration and seatbelt use. In the event of a crash, it locks down data related to the force of impact and whether airbags deployed.”

If the EDR in Toni’s car withstood prolonged submersion, it would provide answers to a number of questions - to put it mildly.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• edr1.png
    edr1.png
    500.1 KB · Views: 129
  • edr2.png
    edr2.png
    231.9 KB · Views: 122
For sophie taylor. This is what surveillance video of the QuikTrip looks like. Note how there is zero lighting on the roof and tons of lighting where people pump their gas. This is camera 9, from 0:59 in the video. Camera 9 is on the other corner, near the ATM.
attachment.php

Attachments

• tmp1.jpg
    tmp1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 135
This is the video at 0:37 that is NOT the QuikTrip. The lighting up top is the J.D.Byrider sign. The building below the sign is a building off in the distance.
attachment.php

Here is the building in the distance, from Google street view.
attachment.php

Attachments

• tmp2.jpg
    tmp2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 138
  • tmp3.jpg
    tmp3.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 136

JMOs

That was her choice. Nobody else's. Don't assume something like that and shut it off.

Your post is completely out of line. My mouth dropped open.

The police talked to her for "literally a minute"...so was he really looking out for her?

It's 2017. Men do not need to protect women. Women are not home before dark. Women can do it all. Independence is a good thing. Toni was living her life as she chose. She had a partner not a babysitter.
I just can't believe you said that.

Edited

and furthermore, that was the time she worked. It was her job. Her form of income. No one tells me not to go to work except my boss or myself. At the end of the day the time of day doesn't matter. If this was 5pm on her way back from work the boyfriend has no more power over her than at 5am.

If that is the case, we need to go back to the original timeline. That is the only way this scenario makes sense- MO
I m not sure why, but response is to the wrong post, and my typing looks very weird......anyone else with tech trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member