Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just speculation, but a sticker is one thing that could have come loose from being submerged in water. Someone could test that by buying the same sticker, attaching it to glass, and then soaking it in water. Does the adhesive break down in water eventually? Or was it just one of those "clings" that could have been easily rubbed off by river currents if attached on the outside? Was it attached on the inside or outside of the window?
Pete maybe you know the answer to this. I was under the impression it was a vinyl decal and not a "sticker". Those aren't super easy to remover, I've had to do it on several occasions and it usually takes a razor blade and patience.

My "scolding" was in reference to someone flat out blaming Pete Jr for Toni's demise. That if he wasn't sleeping she would still be here. So yeah, that comment deserved a scold. My opinion is that not all couples keep tabs on each other's every waking move. then we would be all over how controlling he was. We can disagree on that and that's ok.
I do not enjoy scolding people by any means, but I will stand up for someone blaming a boyfriend sleeping for her death, and I stand by that scold. It's ok if someone wants to question his whereabouts, we all did, but to flat out say nothing else but he shouldn't have been sleeping when his girlfriend was out is out of line like I said. Maybe we are misunderstanding each other? : )

I agree the boyfriend could be sleeping while Toni was working and out that morning, no problem with that. I took what was said, by the original poster, more of a defense for the Police. You pretty much went on a tangent for women's rights. lol It's alright. Just don't enjoy reading the thread and finding members getting scolded. That's just me. (:

The speculation is that someone who uses and abuses drugs and works at a strip club is not a happy, well-adjusted person. Many people use drugs to self-medicate psychiatric conditions, whether diagnosed or undiagnosed. Late teens to early 20s is typical for emergence of bipolar disorder and other big conditions.

Anyone who lives with a drug abuser has to be a strong and competent, clear headed person. If she was using drugs and living with someone who uses/was using drugs, well that would more likely than not indicate a dysfunctional relationship at best, abusive and depressive at the worst.

I think it is an honest specualtion to suggest that someone who used drugs and openly posted about it on social media is likley not well-adjusted and could be capable of suicide.

MOO

Also, I think it is hard for people who live in constant high stress conditions to see how bad it is getting. It is entirely very possible that Pete, Pete jr and her parents truly didn't realize how bad off she may have been. MOO speculation MOO

Pete maybe you know the answer to this. I was under the impression it was a vinyl decal and not a "sticker". Those aren't super easy to remover, I've had to do it on several occasions and it usually takes a razor blade and patience.

This is a good experiment only if the very same vinyl material is used. You will have to get another from the same vendor and hope it is the same batch of vinyl.

However. I have a few home made vinyls on my vehicle. They have stuck thru several days of rain, ice, snow, heat, car washes, etc. for years. You really need a razor blade to scrape off the adhesive on most. Not to say there isn't a water soluable adhesive out there, but who in their right mind would use that for a window graphic?

EDIT!
Sorry for misquote- I meant to quote the post suggesting soaking a decal in water.

I agree the boyfriend could be sleeping while Toni was working and out that morning, no problem with that. I took what was said, by the original poster, more of a defense for the Police. You pretty much went on a tangent for women's rights. lol It's alright. Just don't enjoy reading the thread and finding members getting scolded. That's just me.

I'm so confused?? I was scolding lol lol the person who blamed Pete. Let's let sleeping dogs lay. I think there is some misinterpretation going on. I don't like reading a hostile thread either, I'm with you on that. : )

The speculation is that someone who uses and abuses drugs and works at a strip club is not a happy, well-adjusted person. Many people use drugs to self-medicate psychiatric conditions, whether diagnosed or undiagnosed. Late teens to early 20s is typical for emergence of bipolar disorder and other big conditions.

Anyone who lives with a drug abuser has to be a strong and competent, clear headed person. If she was using drugs and living with someone who uses/was using drugs, well that would more likely than not indicate a dysfunctional relationship at best, abusive and depressive at the worst.

I think it is an honest specualtion to suggest that someone who used drugs and openly posted about it on social media is likley not well-adjusted and could be capable of suicide.

MOO
This is what I dont get, why would a 20 year old who works at a strip club and uses recreational drugs have issues? Yes, I agree it isnt the norm but that does not mean she wasnt normal. Lots of people do drugs, lots of people party and lots of people attend, work at or like strip clubs. It isnt fair or justified to assume that anyone who lives an alternative lifestyle must have some deep seeded issue.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

This is what I dont get, why would a 20 year old who works at a strip club and uses recreational drugs have issues? Yes, I agree it isnt the norm but that does not mean she wasnt normal. Lots of people do drugs, lots of people party and lots of people attend, work at or like strip clubs. It isnt fair or justified to assume that anyone who lives an alternative lifestyle must have some deep seeded issue.

I wouldn't say must have but I would say an above average possiblity. JMO

Actually, I am a doctor's wife who has been through medical school with him and helped him study. I also have mental illness in my family (most families do and it is NOTHING to be ashamed about) and have helped several people by going with them to their doctor's appointments and with medical management. Medical management for a psych illness will make you an expert quickly.

I also agree Dr. Stangelive knows more than the average person about these things.

The difference is that Toni is deceased unexpectedly.

I'm asking for others to consider or are they considering this. I'm still open to anything being the cause of Toni going into that river. Pete is convinced it was murder, I'm not but certainly am taking a look and know it could have been murder but it could have been a lot of other things too. Pokemon has a very good fit but why wouldn't someone else know she was playing, suicide has a good fit too but her friends and family say Toni was happy.

Why do you think Toni went into the river?

Toni talked about her use of Adderall and from what she shared on SM she used a lot of the drug. When I looked up what this drug is prescribed to treat, psychological disorders is one thing it's used for. I was wondering how Toni got started on that particular drug, was it a prescription at one time or was it still? Many people in our society look down on mental illness, people are afraid to even say they have such a thing. Toni's parents strike me as possibly being people that would hide a mental illness from others. had Toni ever been treated for mental illness? Could she have hidden this from your son?

Tons of kids/teens are prescribed Adderall to change the feelings and behaviors associated with ADHD. ADHD diagnoses are a dime a dozen, and it is a rather common, socially accepted "mental illness." I don't know if Toni was introduced to Adderall through a doctor as a kid for ADHD, or if she only experimented with it recreationally (i.e., illegally) and learned she liked it. It does seem, though, that she may not have been getting it — at least enough of it to meet her most recent use desires — through a prescription in recent years. It sounds like she had developed a dependency on it to maintain her energy and mood, and had a love/hate relationship with some of the effects, according to her Twitter posts:

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=@tonianderson2 adderall&src=typd

ADDERALL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adderall
Adderall is a combination drug containing salts of the two enantiomers of amphetamine, a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant of the phenethylamine class. Adderall is used in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. It is also used as an athletic performance enhancer and cognitive enhancer, and recreationally as an aphrodisiac and euphoriant...

Adderall is generally well-tolerated and effective in treating the symptoms of ADHD and narcolepsy. At therapeutic doses, Adderall causes emotional and cognitive effects such as euphoria, change in desire for sex, increased wakefulness, and improved cognitive control. At these doses, it induces physical effects such as decreased reaction time, fatigue resistance, and increased muscle strength. In contrast, much larger doses of Adderall can impair cognitive control, cause rapid muscle breakdown, or induce a psychosis (e.g., delusions and paranoia). The side effects of Adderall vary widely among individuals, but most commonly include insomnia, dry mouth, and loss of appetite. The risk of developing an addiction is insignificant when Adderall is used as prescribed at fairly low daily doses, such as those used for treating ADHD; however, the routine use of Adderall in larger daily doses poses a significant risk of addiction due to the pronounced reinforcing effects that are present at higher doses. Recreational doses of Adderall are generally much larger than prescribed therapeutic doses, and carry a far greater risk of serious adverse effects.

Pete, what stones are left unturned that we can help with. Like a big family we seem dysfunctional on here. lol
But we are here to help, and want to help.

<modsnip>

No one is providing actual medical treatment as if they are a doctor, we are posting opinions and experiences.

With all due respect Pete, you dont have to be an expert to knos something. JMO
I agree...for instance this is not related, but I told several doctors what was causing my fertility issues and miscarriages due to testing I had done and extensive research only to have all 4 of them laugh in my face and refuse treatment. I finally found one who listened and agreed to give it a try. The FIRST month we did what I knew needed done, I got pregnant and stayed pregnant. I now have a healthy 10 month old.

Sometimes personal experience and research can teach you as much or more than classes and training. MOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm asking for others to consider or are they considering this. I'm still open to anything being the cause of Toni going into that river. Pete is convinced it was murder, I'm not but certainly am taking a look and know it could have been murder but it could have been a lot of other things too. Pokemon has a very good fit but why wouldn't someone else know she was playing, suicide has a good fit too but her friends and family say Toni was happy.

Why do you think Toni went into the river?
I agree that we should and can look at all possibilities. I just think suicide is off the table. Not only does her family claim she was happy, by all accounts she was. For suicide to be an option it would mean she knew the boat ramp was there and went tgere to drown? This is so unlikely given its an awful way to die and statistically speaking basically unheard of. Is it possible? Sure anything is but I think we can safely say its probably not what happened.

I personally do not think Toni was lost, another thing I think is highly unlikely. I definitely believe she was out there for a reason. I think there are only 3 options that put her near that boat ramp.

Drugs - this to me is least likely because I feel at this point someone would have come forward and said they had planned to meet her there unless it was someone she did not know and in that case still unlikely because who would meet an unknown drug dealer at 5 am in the middle of nowhere?

Sex - This too unlikely, I feel someone would have come forward by now, even anonymously.

Against her will - Makes the most sense when looking at the facts objectively. Pretty much all evidence would be gone from being in the water so long, her body would be bloated, not entirely sure if this makes it harder to see obvious signs of trauma. They claimed she had a bruise on her knee and no obvious signs of foul play. We'll have to see when they announce COD. Which Im shocked they still havent.

Pokemon - totally possible.

I came to this story later than others. Pete, if Toni's parents have seemingly accepted that Toni's death was an accident, why do you feel the need to insist it was murder?

What is the reason why what is acceptable to her parents is not acceptable to you?

I agree that we should and can look at all possibilities. I just think suicide is off the table. Not only does her family claim she was happy, by all accounts she was. For suicide to be an option it would mean she knew the boat ramp was there and went tgere to drown? This is so unlikely given its an awful way to die and statistically speaking basically unheard of. Is it possible? Sure anything is but I think we can safely say its probably not what happened.

I personally do not think Toni was lost, another thing I think is highly unlikely. I definitely believe she was out there for a reason. I think there are only 3 options that put her near that boat ramp.

Drugs - this to me is least likely because I feel at this point someone would have come forward and said they had planned to meet her there unless it was someone she did not know and in that case still unlikely because who would meet an unknown drug dealer at 5 am in the middle of nowhere?

Sex - This too unlikely, I feel someone would have come forward by now, even anonymously.

Against her will - Makes the most sense when looking at the facts objectively. Pretty much all evidence would be gone from being in the water so long, her body would be bloated, not entirely sure if this makes it harder to see obvious signs of trauma. They claimed she had a bruise on her knee and no obvious signs of foul play. We'll have to see when they announce COD. Which Im shocked they still havent.

Pokemon - totally possible.

It's possible people have come forward, it just wasn't told to the public.

It's possible people have come forward, it just wasn't told to the public.
I agree and they obviously dont have to tell us anything. I just think with all the media frenzy and petitions and questions, they or even the family would have put it all to rest with the truth. Its been quite a long time for a case they are claiming was an accident to still be open or at least not more information being announced. But yes it is possible.

I suspect LE is much farther ahead of this than we are. There could very well be persons of interests and facts of the case they have not disclosed to the public.

Maybe this is a murder investigation. LE wouldn't need to inform us of this.

I suspect LE is much farther ahead of this than we are. There could very well be persons of interests and facts of the case they have not disclosed to the public.

Maybe this is a murder investigation. LE wouldn't need to inform us of this.

Very correct. If LE has suspects.. they arent telling us.. and in some cases not even the suspects themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth