Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE

Come on, folks! :pullhair: I'm tolerant and easy going about most things here but I have zero patience when it comes to seasoned members fighting and arguing with other posters. You guys have a lot of options - alert, use the ignore feature, and/or scroll & roll. However, always alert on any post you feel is purposely inciting conflict. Next time I am not going to issue TOs just for the person inciting the conflict, but also for everyone quoting and participating. It makes for a huge mess to clean up.

Re-opening. Let's get back to a civil discussion regarding what happened to Toni. :)

Would it be beneficial to go over all possibilities again, including murder?

If Toni was murdered, then we have two choices: 1) bad luck 2) targeted

MOO speculation MOO

For this post, I will take the position that Toni was targeted for murder and then dumped.

Why?

Sex/drugs

Saw something

What else is possible?

Would it be beneficial to go over all possibilities again, including murder?

If Toni was murdered, then we have two choices: 1) bad luck 2) targeted

MOO speculation MOO

For this post, I will take the position that Toni was targeted for murder and then dumped.

Why?

Sex/drugs

Saw something

What else is possible?

So "targeted" means premeditated by at least one other person with her as the one and only chosen victim for a specific reason, and "bad luck" means she happened to be a person in the wrong place and around the wrong people at the wrong time?

If I were to go with murder, I would say Toni was setup. Someone sent her to a dangerous meetup. I can see this being an accident more than I can a murder, I can't see her accidentally going down that boat ramp though unless she was highly intoxicated on a drug. I also considered dense fog but can't even prove there was fog that morning.

Why was she North and why did she miss her meetup on SW Boulevard? The only way we're going to know what happened is to wait for LE to give us facts and hope they do.

I've thought of an affair and her boyfriend followed her and something happened. Supposedly he made it to work on time Monday morning and would have had to have things happen very quick. Cameras around their loft downtown but I'm sure if you wanted to you could get around being on video. Seems he would have had to have help to get her car and body in the river and then get back home or to work.

Can't see the Police Officer doing anything, he too would have his car, her car and how would you dispose of the car and body with nobody seeing anything. Two Officers seems even more difficult.

Toni was on and around corridor nine for about an hour, so was that her driving her car? We don't know what the Police have, never heard anything about the icloud info. No where to go with this, nothing we haven't discussed but shoot, AceDetective did come up with Pokemon Go. so maybe someone will come up with something new. I'm pretty much drained.

So "targeted" means premeditated by at least one other person with her as the one and only chosen victim for a specific reason, and "bad luck" means she happened to be a person in the wrong place and around the wrong people at the wrong time?

Yes, that is what I mean.

Addarall is a stimulant and typically used to treat ADHD, it calms someone with ADHD, however, the opposite happens when someone who does not suffer from ADHD takes it, it acts as an upper. Its really big on college campuses, used to stay awake and stufy or party. Has been a problem at some HS's too. Its possible she had a problem but I doubt it. And ADHD doesnt usually lead a person down a boat ramp.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Without insurance, it is very expensive. 120$-180$ a month. It's also possible for her to have had diagnosed or undiagnosed ADD. When used properly it relieves anxiety, increases attention and can boost motivation. People that use it for recreational reasons use to increase focus, drink alcohol for prolonged periods of time with substantially less effects from the alcohol, increase confidence, and a multitude of other reasons- when taken in higher amounts than prescribed it can cause hyper focusing, which was a reason I thought the Pokémon theory could exist-just have to get THAT POKÉMON.
I am prescribed Adderall for ADD, have had the diagnosis for 20 plus years and can still hyper focus when I get hooked on something.......such as webslueths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is today Toni's birthday?

ETA: One of my girlscouts that knew Toni just told me her birthday is the 5th.

Adderall is also used to treat psychiatric disorders such as bi-polar disorder and mental illness that can lead to suicide. This could be an important piece to this puzzle.

Adderall can also lead to heart attack and stroke which combined with cold water shock could have been part of why Toni died in that river. Also have to consider suicide.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/adderall

It is never prescribed for bi polar - it causes manic episodes. Also, the reason you may see that it was prescribed for depression or whatever you were looking at is because those symptoms are a result of a larger diagnosis sometimes. ADD/HD

Is today Toni's birthday?

ETA: One of my girlscouts that knew Toni just told me her birthday is the 5th.

Yes, April 5, 1996. She would have been 21 tomorrow. It's such a tragedy that she and her family and friends don't get to celebrate. Her Twitter is still auto-posting her Aries daily horoscopes. :(

Yes, April 5, 1996. She would have been 21 tomorrow. It's such a tragedy that she and her family and friends don't get to celebrate. Her Twitter is still auto-posting her Aries daily horoscopes. :(

It really is sad. I hope and pray they all get the answers they need and can find some semblance of peace.

It is never prescribed for bi polar - it causes manic episodes. Also, the reason you may see that it was prescribed for depression or whatever you were looking at is because those symptoms are a result of a larger diagnosis sometimes. ADD/HD

This will be the second article I've posted showing yes, sometimes a doctor will prescribe Adderall when treating bipolar disorder. The two disorders can go hand in hand. Often you have both disorders and if the bipolar meds doesn't clear up the ADD/HD the doctor will prescribe Adderall.
https://blogs.psychcentral.com/bipolar-laid-bare/2015/11/bipolar-disorder-and-adhd-combined/

I wanted to know if Toni had ever been treated for a mental health disorder or had a prescription for Adderall. Just the side effects of heavy Adderall use could have caused Toni serious problems. We'll see what the autopsy reveals and how much info we're given.

I think her parents want it over. They don't want to be reminded that they raised a teenage stripper and pretty serious drug user.

And the detailed description of wrong turn, sliding down ramp, bruise from hitting GPS, etc. - in my opinion, that kind of unknowable detail could only come from a "psychic," and a "psychic" has a vested interest in not being debunked by any inconvenient facts that further investigation may uncover. Such a charlatan would tell the family something like "further discussion is distressing to the spirit of Toni, a spirit that just wants to 'move on'...blah blah"

I've been thinking about this but wasn't going to post this until I just saw something strange.

Is there any way they would fake Toni's death? Was there a body bag at the river? Was there a car that took Toni's body away? I don't think the parents even showed up in kansas City when they brought the car out of the river. I'm thinking there would have been way to many people there at the car to fake her death, but

I just saw a program that was given out at Toni's memorial service. Toni's birthday is tomorrow and on the program it says Toni was born on the 4th of April 1996. How could a mistake like that be made?

Still Missing: Toni Anderson
Toni Anderson was last seen alone on January 15, 2017, at 4:30 a.m. Leaving QuickTrip, 2525 Burlington Street, North Kansas City, MO driving her black 2014 Ford Focus with Kansas plates 989 GAX. She is described as being 5’5, weighs about 120 pounds and has blonde hair with green eyes. She was born on April 5, 1996. We have followed up on leads as far as Wichita and still have not located her. If you see her or her vehicle please call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.

[TABLE="class: uiGrid _51mz"]
[TR="class: _51mx"]
[TD="class: _51m- prl _435r"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: _51m- prl _435r"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: _51m- prl _51mw"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

attachment.php

Attachments

• Toni birthday.jpg
    Toni birthday.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 116
I've been thinking about this but wasn't going to post this until I just saw something strange.

Is there any way they would fake Toni's death? Was there a body bag at the river? Was there a car that took Toni's body away? I don't think the parents even showed up in kansas City when they brought the car out of the river. I'm thinking there would have been way to many people there at the car to fake her death, but

I just saw a program that was given out at Toni's memorial service. Toni's birthday is tomorrow and on the program it says Toni was born on the 4th of April 1996. How could a mistake like that be made?

I saw the error on the program, also. I just don't know what to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova