GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No particular suspects, no one has been ruled out as a suspect either.

Mom and Dad are being questioned and have been told they found a body of a baby.

It's hard to tell from the pictures but is more clear on the video, but the white sheet is over the branches of the bushes, not on the ground. I think the child's body must be *in* the bushes.

LE is saying the body *was* covered but he didn't know who covered it.

Protection order sought by mother against the father?Is that what the reporter asked?

nearly 100 county officerfs involved in addition to t city LE and canines during the searching.

No supsect identified or eliminated as yet.

So he said the report of a man walking by middle school was 1230pm? That was supposed to be am right. Did you all hear that?

:seeya:
well, I just saw the bike path . . . so I am almost convinced I know where this is. Thinking about hopping on my bike & going down there. Naw, I have too much respect to get in the way !

Go krimekat when you can. I wonder where the child's clothes are? The post above yours said the officer said he didn't have any on. Maybe someone can find them and help solve this horrible crime.

Mother put child to be in the early hours of this morning
later about 11am mother got up and found child missing from bed
LE know there is no visible signs of entry doesn't mean door wasn't left unlocked they dont' know that yet
sighting of man with child white male 5'9" in area of rogers middle school carrying a child in a blue blanket
black or dark hoodie and dark sweat pants around 12:30 about a mile from the scene on cleveland
small child found deceased in wooded area do not have id but says there are no other children in the area
medical examiner has been called to the scene
don't know how child came to be there
parents have been notified
located father of child is also being interviewed
no suspects yet but no one has been eliminated
very experienced seasoned dectectives
knew right away it would conclude foul play
body discovered by couple walking their dog

uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

no other missing children that age in this area

at one time there were 100 county officers involved, canine, helicoper

reporter asking about a history between parents involving a protective order - LE says they are early into investigation

asked about man in handcuffs - claims it's news to him

asked about break in reported in the area last night - again he had no answers.

Discussing taht search is far from over. Weill need to search area between body location and missing child home in effort to gather any evidence that may exist along the way.

Need to further investigate the man sited with a child and blue blanket by Middle School

They showed a guy in a white shirt and loosened tie that just walked up to the sheet and peeked under it. At the presser LE said the medical examiner had arrived on the scene.

dang - they JUST brought up the KC missing child.

Not focusing on that at this time

So he said the report of a man walking by middle school was 1230pm? That was supposed to be am right. Did you all hear that?

No that was PM... someone walked up to the police on the street at the scene and told them they saw a man with a child in a blue blanket.

"Sick Person" - Chief says - leaves a body that open to be discovered

over & will be giving updates . . .

Chief is thanking the media!

Presser:

Chief Tim Fitch

Call @ 11:30 this morning

Family/friends already at the scene

Mom put the child to bed in the early morning hours (today)

Later in the morning 11:00 AM, mom got up, found child missing

No visible signs of forced entry. Doesn't mean door was left unlocked.

Everything is still under investigation

Sighting of a man with child. 5'9 30's, rogers middle school, male, white, carrying child, dark hoodie, sweatpants, about 12:30, along tree line near school.

Mile from the scene on Clevelant

Deceased child found

No identification

No other missing children

ME called to scene - don't know how child died

Family notified; cooperative; father located, he is also being interviewed

No suspects, nor has anyone been eliminated

SARA alert upon receipt of the call

Knew right away this was not an ordinary call, suspected foul play right away

Body discovered by dog walkers (2)

Condition of body will be confidential.

100 county LE's officers involved, copters, canines

Neighbors reporting PO on father. No one identified as suspect, no one eliminated

Handcuffed man? News to Chief (unaware)

Search not over, into the night, and through morning

Break-in's last night -- he has no info

1 square mile search (check are between home and sighting at Rodgers middle school). Draw circle around area, that's our search area.

This child could walk, but there's no reason to think he would walk away from home, but he would have to assume it's a crime. You can't assume that it's merely a child walking away.

Can't ignore the similarities to Lisa Irwin.

Pretty sick person -- body left in view of the roadway (found quick). Needs to be dealt with severely by the justice system.

Mother, child, grandma lived in the home.

SARA alert still active until body identified.

Updates as nights go on.

as a LE official what does it say to you that child's body was left so visible short oft the path,

LE: It's a sick person, a very sick person

anyone else in house

LE: Mother, grandmother, child at home

>>>>snip>>>>

doesn't know if child was covered by perp, by passersby, by anyone else in this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova