Moorers' Bond Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Missy. I couldn't find the thread to post it.

"The Defendant requests that this Honorable Court hear new and substantial grounds for relief relating to the denial of bond and hear grounds forming a basis of the immediate necessity," the motion obtained by Waccamaw Publishers states.

What does this mean?

It might be something that can't be mentioned here. MOO! But apparently, something has come up, based on that statement..."new and substantial grounds for relief." Also, unfortunately, gag order is in place, and we may not be privy.

It might be something that can't be mentioned here. MOO! But apparently, something has come up, based on that statement..."new and substantial grounds for relief." Also, unfortunately, gag order is in place, and we may not be privy.

Hmmm .... That was my first thought as well ... Interesting ....

To me, "a basis of the immediate necessity," speaks volumes.

Thank you, Missy. I couldn't find the thread to post it.

"The Defendant requests that this Honorable Court hear new and substantial grounds for relief relating to the denial of bond and hear grounds forming a basis of the immediate necessity," the motion obtained by Waccamaw Publishers states.

What does this mean?

I think it likely means she wants to get back to her family and her lawyer is going to try making the case that her family really needs her there at home, possibly for the younger humans or she needs to be out of jail for some other reason. Whether this will fly for the judge or not, who knows. I'm sure the state will object to her being out on bond for any reason since they consider her a danger, as stated in the original bond hearing.

It just dawned on me.

How are we even aware of this bond reconsideration?

What with the gag order and all :waitasec:

<Mod Snip>

Also, considering how many times they called from the Moorer compound claiming people were harassing them.

Can you imagine how bad it would be IF she was released on bond?? :scared:

Is Sidney taking the fall?

I don't doubt it. Drama and all. Someone has to take care of the kids, honey, and since you were the lowlife that cheated on me...well, there ya' go. You started it, I'm the one suffering and have children to raise...and it goes on and on... jmo

It just dawned on me.

How are we even aware of this bond reconsideration?

What with the gag order and all :waitasec:

I'm thinking the only way is if someone is daily checking the Horry County court public records.

So with the gag order in place, will their be a media presence if a new bond hearing is set?

So with the gag order in place, will their be a media presence if a new bond hearing is set?

Yes, they will be there. The gag order just stops the lawyers, witnesses, and police from talking the case directly to the media....I am pretty sure.

I don't doubt it. Drama and all. Someone has to take care of the kids, honey, and since you were the lowlife that cheated on me...well, there ya' go. You started it, I'm the one suffering and have children to raise...and it goes on and on... jmo

If the Moorer's were allowed to communicate with each other, that might be the subject of conversation.

If the Moorer's were allowed to communicate with each other, that might be the subject of conversation.

I don't think they would be allowed to directly communicate would they? But perhaps through their Attorney's, wishes could be made known. All the while protecting their individual clients of course.

It's an interesting thought isn't it DK? Like Lovejac, I'm thinking part of this may be driven by that "rumor" being punted around the internet, in addition to what you state above.

I have had a fear for some time that SM may 'fall on the sword' for his wife.

The M's had more than enough time to come up with their story to police before they were arrested. A lot of time. TM seemed to be trying to weave that tale since Jan. via fb & her one blog interview.

It's going to be a big one, drama and all, as to why TM needs released on bond. Obviously, the prosecution has her number though. jmo

I don't think they would be allowed to directly communicate would they? But perhaps through their Attorney's, wishes could be made known. All the while protecting their individual clients of course.

BBM - That's kinda what I said. :)

I have had a fear for some time that SM may 'fall on the sword' for his wife.

I really don't believe Sidney will ever take the rap for Tammy. Regardless of how this plays out, people will always consider Tammy the guilty one. IMO

Maybe TM threw SM under the bus and that is what they want to tell the judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member