Moorers' Bond Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed...but to go from "I've never even met her, don't know anything about it...etc" to someone I know (who would have no reason to have known the victim if the first person didn't get him involved with her) killed her. I don't think that will create reasonable doubt for anyone. Just sounds like the guilty party is reaching for any straw she can come up with. IMO.

And I'd think she'd also have to come up with a reason someone would want to frame her for murder.....

Posting a picture of herself on FB pointing a gun at the camera is reason enough IMO to refuse bail for TM.

Sidney is the one who should get on bail if it's going to be one of them. For one thing, she posted on the Disboards that she sleeps until noon. He's the parent who cooks the meals and supervises the kids with their on-line schooling. Plus he actually worked a real job as opposed to TM's Disney-scamming gig.

IMO I feel SM Is equally dangerous. Neither should get bail. Neither should be around their children.

I have to disagree that this case has set new lows of conduct, regarding "supporters" of killers. How? I can think of one person who continuously posts offensive things, but just because you question the guilt or actions of some, doesn't mean you are crossing a line. It seems in this case, there is a model one must follow, and if they don't, outrage ensues. But I can think of many cases that had many more people saying offensive things, or being a lot more critical. This case just has a lot of exaggeration. FB also has rules, so it makes you wonder why some things are allowed to stay up.
Jumping off your post, I think part of it is regional (there is a term called Minnesota Nice which we use at work all the time and doesn't apply to enough people) where offensive things are pretty much ignored, and part of it is HOW someone disagrees. There is "I have a different take on that, I think..." and "I don't know why everyone says that when it is obvious....". Both are starters for disagreeing, but one is saying an individual sees thing differently, while the other accuses "everyone else" of not paying attention. It is my opinion that sometimes it is a poster's style that is offensive, not necessarily their words, and that is why some things stay up and some don't. After all, FB owners can delete whomever they want, and other people can complain about posts and get them deleted without owner permission (A la Dylan Redwine-OMG talk about low behavior...).

Social Media does not always bring out the best in people. JMO.

Jumping off your post, I think part of it is regional (there is a term called Minnesota Nice which we use at work all the time and doesn't apply to enough people) where offensive things are pretty much ignored, and part of it is HOW someone disagrees. There is "I have a different take on that, I think..." and "I don't know why everyone says that when it is obvious....". Both are starters for disagreeing, but one is saying an individual sees thing differently, while the other accuses "everyone else" of not paying attention. It is my opinion that sometimes it is a poster's style that is offensive, not necessarily their words, and that is why some things stay up and some don't. After all, FB owners can delete whomever they want, and other people can complain about posts and get them deleted without owner permission (A la Dylan Redwine-OMG talk about low behavior...).

Social Media does not always bring out the best in people. JMO.

I truly hope my post was not misunderstood. I was not speaking of WS when I talked about "new lows in behavior". I was astounded at Casey Anthony partying when her child has gone "poof", and shocked at Jodi Arias attending Travis's funeral and posting tributes to him after she slaughtered him, and now we have dear Tammy who was all over Facebook and who knows how many other sites, spewing hate for the victim and her family, and who is now trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes trying to get out of jail with this excuse or that excuse......and the things posted by HER family members and "supporters" ....it's like an "everybody into the pool" scenario. Maybe I don't get out enough and am just a country mouse, but it just seems "to me" like very case gets more unbelievable.

So, sorry! I was not talking about this community! and I am glad we have rules here!

I truly hope my post was not misunderstood. I was not speaking of WS when I talked about "new lows in behavior". I was astounded at Casey Anthony partying when her child has gone "poof", and shocked at Jodi Arias attending Travis's funeral and posting tributes to him after she slaughtered him, and now we have dear Tammy who was all over Facebook and who knows how many other sites, spewing hate for the victim and her family, and who is now trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes trying to get out of jail with this excuse or that excuse......and the things posted by HER family members and "supporters" ....it's like an "everybody into the pool" scenario. Maybe I don't get out enough and am just a country mouse, but it just seems "to me" like very case gets more unbelievable.

So, sorry! I was not talking about this community! and I am glad we have rules here!
FWIW, I didn't take it that way. I was talking about Facebook. (Of which I can only see public pages because I don't have an account, but I see enough to know I don't want an account.)

No news on the reconsideration for bond hearing?

Not that I can see. I checked each of Tammy's court cases and the only thing listed is bond returnable on 6/27/14, like it has always been. (bond returnable is if they meet their bond obligation, I believe) Nothing new, no new court dates as of this morning.

Not that I can see. I checked each of Tammy's court cases and the only thing listed is bond returnable on 6/27/14, like it has always been. (bond returnable is if they meet their bond obligation, I believe) Nothing new, no new court dates as of this morning.

Are prisoners taken from the jail for psycho evaluation to a psych facility, or does the dr go to the jail to work on an evaluation? This had me curious today when I witnessed a dark van, with very dark tinted windows labeled Georgetown Sheriff, pulling into the entrance of a psych ward in the Charleston area. It seemed to hook in my mind the "necessity" of that new bond request form her attorney.

Maybe just coincidence?

Are prisoners taken from the jail for psycho evaluation to a psych facility, or does the dr go to the jail to work on an evaluation? This had me curious today when I witnessed a dark van, with very dark tinted windows labeled Georgetown Sheriff, pulling into the entrance of a psych ward in the Charleston area. It seemed to hook in my mind the "necessity" of that new bond request form her attorney.

Maybe just coincidence?

When did you see it?

Maybe just coincidence?

Wow,very interesting indeed

Maybe just coincidence?

I have worked for public mental health in NC in the past. It can go either way, but most of the time the sheriff's department would bring them to us. It was not unusual to have police cars in and out practically every day, bringing in folks they had picked up for possible involuntary commitment, transporting inmates for lawyer requested psych evaluations, scheduled appointments, etc. IMO the blacked out van was keeping a low profile. Interesting.

Also, was this an outpatient facility or a State Psych Hospital? State Hospitals have special wards for inmates.

I haven't been able to check in for awhile. I noticed the Parking Lot thread hasn't had a new post since 04/09....did it move someplace else or just not needed anymore ?

Thanks in advance

I haven't been able to check in for awhile. I noticed the Parking Lot thread hasn't had a new post since 04/09....did it move someplace else or just not needed anymore ?

Thanks in advance

I'm guessing that since there is a gag order there isn't much to discuss there.

I have worked for public mental health in NC in the past. It can go either way, but most of the time the sheriff's department would bring them to us. It was not unusual to have police cars in and out practically every day, bringing in folks they had picked up for possible involuntary commitment, transporting inmates for lawyer requested psych evaluations, scheduled appointments, etc. IMO the blacked out van was keeping a low profile. Interesting.

Also, was this an outpatient facility or a State Psych Hospital? State Hospitals have special wards for inmates.

State.

What is the next step in this case? When do they go in front of the judge and what would the next hearing be? Pre-trial? Discovery?

Can someone explain this to me like I am a 5 year old?

The latest update on the dockets about 1 1/2 hours ago was 4/7 when a motion was filed for Tammy which coincides with the news reporting it a few days later that her lawyer was going to try to get her out on bond and something had come up...

The returnable bond hearing for the IE charges is 6/27 still. I know Vinelink never notified me when TM transferred to Georgetown and don't expect any other updates from dockets.

Court calendar maybe? Haven't even checked that yet or if there is one?

The latest update on the dockets about 1 1/2 hours ago was 4/7 when a motion was filed for Tammy which coincides with the news reporting it a few days later that her lawyer was going to try to get her out on bond and something had come up...

The returnable bond hearing for the IE charges is 6/27 still. I know Vinelink never notified me when TM transferred to Georgetown and don't expect any other updates from dockets.

Court calendar maybe? Haven't even checked that yet or if there is one?

Uhhh, I found it once within the past week or so. Let me see if I can find again.

ETA: Here it is. I don't see anything scheduled for TM:

http://publicindex.sccourts.org/horry/courtrosters/RosterSelection.aspx

O/T

I don't subscribe for links. Not healthy. No linking my fb, twitter, etc...never had a myspace until the gkids made me a wonder woman one time many years ago. ha

Other than it's a cool ap and could get you to the sites you want to go to,

I don't cheer on linking sites to log in. Ima radical on this, btw..a dying breed, it's called privacy. jmo

Oh and no ones link has turned up bogus or scary, it's just I can't read some chit, somedays. Thank all of you for communicating. I'll upgrade one day, I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member