Mother preparing to be arrested

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree with you. Although in some of my prior posts I have actually been taken to task for suggesting "If it were me...." Some believe we shouldn't say this because "It's not us! It's not us! We're not in their shoes!!" :waiting:

We arent in their shoes but we all want this baby to be found. And as mothers, I think we can relate.

I remember years ago, my son was about 2-3 years old. I left him on the couch sleeping while I was cleaning, yes my doors were unlocked because my other kids would be coming home or running in and out. I did my cleaning, vacuuming, my bedroom etc and came back into the living room and he was gone. I mean gone. I ran all over the house looking for him, went outside yelling his name and he was no where. I called the police and got a recent picture of him. I was ready to bust down doors. Needless to say.... I can say this now, he is 21 now as well, the little SOB went behind the couch while I was cleaning. I had a sectional and you know how they dont hit the wall totally in the back of them, well yeah, thats where he was. He giggled when I found him which took about 45 minutes. I most likely beat the crap out of him because I was so happy to see him. (I am one of those mothers that slaps you when I am glad you are safe or you scared me).. So I know what it is like to think your kid was taken. I was ready to kill someone. All i see is them wanting quiet time. It doesnt jive well with me.

I agree with you. Although in some of my prior posts I have actually been taken to task for suggesting "If it were me...." Some believe we shouldn't say this because "It's not us! It's not us! We're not in their shoes!!" :waiting:

Oh yes, I've had the same done to me. After sharing from my heart about my own situation, one poster here replied, "Well, that's you...and you are not these parents." I had a momentary thud.

Then I thought, "Ya dang straight, cowboy." Only thought that because I feel something is wrong. I have compassion for these parents on one hand...and feel a bit of anger and doubt on the other. There is that gnawing feeling that mom did something to baby Lisa...
*sniff

Does one serve white or red boxed wine with crow?

BOTH!!

Taking my boxes of red and white and big FAT crow to my FB.. my thoughts will def get me banned here.

Man ol man.. This child killing has got to stop!! :(

jmo

She may be fishing, true - but I'm thinking she must not handle criminal law, because in my opinion, she's going about it all wrong.

I don't think she handles any type of law at all. I believe the "reports" of her being an attorney are false.

I think this mother likes so much control that she is updating the public before the LE can.... just as she did with the poly...now with the arrest...

SHe is preparing for an arrest? What exactly do you do to prepare for an arrest? What about Lisa? Seems this mother is only concerned with what is happenhing to her or GUESSING what will be happening next - I think she likes to be in total control..IMO

Oh yes, I've had the same done to me. After sharing from my heart about my own situation, one poster here replied, "Well, that's you...and you are not these parents." I had a momentary thud.

Then I thought, "Ya dang straight, cowboy." Only thought that because I feel something is wrong. I have compassion for these parents on one hand...and feel a bit of anger and doubt on the other. There is that gnawing feeling that mom did something to baby Lisa...
*sniff

Personally, I like hearing others' take on things -- sometimes I get tunnel vision, and it's refreshing to have another angle to consider, so I say, post away!

BTW: Did the Aunt mention anything about Lisa missing, and whoever has her please drop her off somewhere safe???

I don't think she handles any type of law at all. I believe the "reports" of her being an attorney are false.

Exactly! She is not listed in the MO Bar Association. Is it possible that she is in law school, or is that misinformation as well?

Coming to the party late here. Have been following along on the edges.

Don't know if this belongs here - but don't see a reference to it at all.

So here goes:

Have we heard, seen or read anywhere about any dogs brought in? Either bloodhounds for tracking - to see if Baby Lisa left the house and track her scent? Or HRD dogs to look for her?

I do remember seeing the landfill was searched - and I admit, I thought the worst BUT then I remembered Somer and how quickly LE acted with that search and accordingly, they quickly found her. So that's another question. Why did LE hot-foot it over to the landfill? Was that done because of "history of previous cases" or was it done due to evidence surfacing during the investigation?

I still want to know about any dogs used or being used.

Good grief! I go to the gym (have to be in tip-top shape to hit that refresh button) and I come back to all this? Looks like I've got some reading to catch up on!

Anyone want to give me the Cliff Notes version? I saw the Today Show segment this morning and it looked like a whole lot of nothing was going on...

Good grief! I go to the gym (have to be in tip-top shape to hit that refresh button) and I come back to all this? Looks like I've got some reading to catch up on!

Anyone want to give me the Cliff Notes version? I saw the Today Show segment this morning and it looked like a whole lot of nothing was going on...
Me too me too. Short Power Point presentation, anything!

Or does "Deborah Bradley thinks her arrest is imminent" pretty well sum it up?

Coming to the party late here. Have been following along on the edges.

Don't know if this belongs here - but don't see a reference to it at all.

So here goes:

Have we heard, seen or read anywhere about any dogs brought in? Either bloodhounds for tracking - to see if Baby Lisa left the house and track her scent? Or HRD dogs to look for her?

I do remember seeing the landfill was searched - and I admit, I thought the worst BUT then I remembered Somer and how quickly LE acted with that search and accordingly, they quickly found her. So that's another question. Why did LE hot-foot it over to the landfill? Was that done because of "history of previous cases" or was it done due to evidence surfacing during the investigation?

I still want to know about any dogs used or being used.

As I recall, there were tracking dogs brought to the scene right away. They got no scent of baby or mom outside of the home. Most all of us found that odd.
To our knowledge, no cadaver dogs have been brought in.

We arent in their shoes but we all want this baby to be found. And as mothers, I think we can relate.

I remember years ago, my son was about 2-3 years old. I left him on the couch sleeping while I was cleaning, yes my doors were unlocked because my other kids would be coming home or running in and out. I did my cleaning, vacuuming, my bedroom etc and came back into the living room and he was gone. I mean gone. I ran all over the house looking for him, went outside yelling his name and he was no where. I called the police and got a recent picture of him. I was ready to bust down doors. Needless to say.... I can say this now, he is 21 now as well, the little SOB went behind the couch while I was cleaning. I had a sectional and you know how they dont hit the wall totally in the back of them, well yeah, thats where he was. He giggled when I found him which took about 45 minutes. I most likely beat the crap out of him because I was so happy to see him. (I am one of those mothers that slaps you when I am glad you are safe or you scared me).. So I know what it is like to think your kid was taken. I was ready to kill someone. All i see is them wanting quiet time. It doesnt jive well with me.

ITA! If my child was missing LE would be asking ME for a break and not the other way around! :furious:

I like reading mystery novels, especially the ones with a psychological twist.

I say that because that probably effects my next comment here, but I am going to make it anyway. (disclaimer)

It's amazing to me that right out of the gate dad mentions that they are looking at mom because she is the only one without an alibi...

True..but even at the time I thought, "Why mention that."

Now another member of the dad's family states the "mom thinks arrest imminent."

If you were trying to take the spotlight off of the dad, this might be the best way to do it. Plant thoughts about the mom's guilt.

I still wish that the father would be made to take a lie Detector test. What's to say he didn't come home on dinner break, ect. What's to say it didn't occur before he went to work?

Just some of my own random thoughts...MOO

Exactly! She is not listed in the MO Bar Association. Is it possible that she is in law school, or is that misinformation as well?

She is from Texas. She would not be listed in the MO Bar Association.

*sniff

Yes, and if anyone can develop a gut feeling from experience... it's you. I read all of your posts with close consideration... you've been there.

As I recall, there were tracking dogs brought to the scene right away. They got no scent of baby or mom outside of the home. Most all of us found that odd.
Ok - thank you.

Now this leads to another question. What about vehicles? How many vehicles are usually at that home? Does mom have a car and dad have a car? Or is there only one vehicle for the family?

If there was only one - then I would "assume" dad took it with him to work. Which would have left mom somewhat stranded and at the house until dad got off work. Also, only one vehicle could possibly explain why mom went to the store earlier - she needed to get that wine and plates before dad left for work.

Either way - wish we knew what LE has done about those vehicles. They could hold some key evidence - that is IF mom and/or dad are involved.

Maybe they needed a break so they could come up with their next sob story to tell LE and the public..... just a thought

I think one or both are involved

I'm waiting for "Bones" to make an appearance too. He needs to check the vehicles.

It is interesting that the dogs got no scent of the mom. The baby I can understand as it would be carried everywhere, but the mother?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightningwill
Back