Mother preparing to be arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just wanna know:

How does one "prepare" to be arrested?

I thought that very strange since the first time it was reported.

Just sayin'..........................

:waitasec: Didn't Martha Stewart write a book about how to prepare for prison after she got out?

I guess it would be wise to see what relatives might be willing to pitch in for bail, if there is any. Maybe practice looking invisible, walking in a crowd without making eye contact and not bumping into anyone.

Oh yeah! Almost forgot... teeny-tiny writing practice on toilet paper, rolling said TP very tightly and wrapping in cellophane scrounged from old food wrappers.:crazy:

I just wanna know:

I think you shave your legs and trim your nails for one thing.

Return your library books. Start weaning yourself off wine.

I guess you could go ahead and skip paying that cell phone bill...

I just wanna know:

Yep, that's why you're a Wise Old Owl. ;)

I wonder if D meant she was worrying more about being arrested?

I just wanna know:

You buy a Bible, plain white cotton underwear, plain tennis shoes, and bras with absolutely no metal...because those are about the only items you are going to be able to keep (if you're headed to the pokey up here in my neck of the woods anyway).

I think she means she is preparing herself mentally to be arrested. She knows how it looks to LE, whether LE is right or wrong.

Taking a LDT, saying you failed, and saying you're preparing to be arrested brings to mind an eighth-grader taking a final exam he didn't study for and knew he was going to flunk, being sure he flunked, and preparing to have to tell his folks he's going to fail eighth grade. In other words, to me her statement implies she knows she did wrong, she knows the test shows that, so she knows she's going to suffer the consequences.

I really really thought that we would get an announcement either Thursday or Fri. that DB was arrested or they had found Lisa's body or both.

Not the first time I've been disappointed. But I do hope both happen soon.

I just wanna know:

I wonder about that too. Perhaps flee.

Discussion regarding DB's uncle must be related ONLY to any MSM interviews he gave. Facebook is not allowed as a discussion basis. Also, he is not to be sleuthed outside of comments he may have made in the media.

It appears there was some miscommunication about how far we could go and that happens sometimes. But the standard rule is that innocent/nonPOI/nonsuspects are only sleuthable/discussable in relation to their PUBLIC comments to MSM or LE. Sometimes special permission is given for other sources - it depends on the case. So if in doubt, please contact a mod by way of PM and ask.

Thanks,

The Mod Team

From the second link http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/05/3250061/from-mother-hen-to-media-villain.html#ixzz1cuwJEf19

Overwhelmed by the insinuations, Hazel was shaken. The 39-year-old woman is re-examining every minute detail of her past with her daughter-in-law. It was 2002 when the Bradleys first met the Fort Osage High sophomore.

What age was that woman when she gave birth to Sean? Just something that strikes me about this family is how young they become parents. I am not judging anyone. I became a mom in my early 20s myself which is younger than all my friends. But it stands out for me.

From the second link http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/05/3250061/from-mother-hen-to-media-villain.html#ixzz1cuwJEf19

Overwhelmed by the insinuations, Hazel was shaken. The 39-year-old woman is re-examining every minute detail of her past with her daughter-in-law. It was 2002 when the Bradleys first met the Fort Osage High sophomore.

What age was that woman when she gave birth to Sean? Just something that strikes me about this family is how young they become parents. I am not judging anyone. I became a mom in my early 20s myself which is younger than all my friends. But it stands out for me.

it appears as though she is his step mother. :) from the article:

Debbie’s father signed the paperwork allowing her to marry at 17. “I liked Sean,” he explains, “and I knew he had enlisted, and I worried that Debbie would get pregnant and find herself alone.”

The wedding was held in the Netz backyard. Sean’s biological mom flew in from the West Coast.

And THIS is what makes me so angry with LE. I understand that they can try anything to get someone to confess, but as far as I'm concerned, Debbie would have broken right open if she was guilty of doing something to Lisa after THIS. I may end up eating crow, however I'm doubting it very much at this point.

Netz has stopped watching television in disgust. He’s not opening Facebook or reading emails, and he screens all calls.

He has angry words for the police, too.

He says officers called Debbie white trash in their interviews, told her to cut the innocence act, that it was obvious she’d killed Lisa. They said they’d found the body, showed her burnt clothes, he says.

“Then, they told Jeremy that Debbie had confessed to them that Lisa wasn’t his, even though she looks just like him! Eleven hours they talked with both Jeremy and Debbie, and when they asked for a break, the police announced they weren’t cooperating!”

The police deny those accusations. Legally, though, they can say anything they want in interviews and interrogations.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back