• Revenge/rage against Cindy

Votes: 83 17.2%
  • Tony didn't want a little girl around

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • more than one of the above

Votes: 366 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This whole thing just literally breaks my heart. I am a single Mommy of a beautiful little girl and yes things changed drastically when I found out I was pregnant as far as my lifestyle and even more when she was born. But this was normal as far as I was concerned. I was use to having what I wanted and when, but that all changes when your blessed with a little one. They come first and even when you make trips specifically to buy something for yourself, you wind up buying something they need more instead and it's okay that it's that way. That's what Mommy's do. :)

My baby girl is four going on fourteen now and I look at her and remember the special bond that I developed with her while I was pregnant, the way she would kick when I would eat, like saying yum, yum, yum and thank you Mommy. I also remember the overwhelming joy when they laid her little pink body in my arms, WOW! Tears of overwhelming happiness streamed down my face just looking her beautiful little eyes and yes there was a little bit of OMG I'm responsible for YOU! Please let me do this right. You know what, with God's grace we are more than fine. She is the best thing I have ever done with my life and I thank God everyday for her.

To think back on this and then to read how precious little Caylee was duct taped and more than likely cholorformed, makes me sick. I have shed so many heart renching tears for this baby. I am still single but would love to adopt a second child so my little girl would have a little sister or brother to grow up with. I would've driven to Florida and happily taken Caylee and raised her as my own and she would have been flourished with love and never would have wanted for anything.

Why not just walk away? Why take an innocent little girls life? She wasn't even big enough to fight back. I think that Casey has been spoiled rotten her entire life, never made to be responsible for her own decisions and when Cindy threatened to kick her out and take Caylee away, she thought, I'll show them, but I think that she overdosed the baby and when she realized that she had really screwed up, panicked, however---if this is so---what kind of a mind hides your deceased childs body in the trunk of the car, possibly in the back yard and then back in the trunk before finally dumping her in the woods??? Not one that is sorry or remorseful for her actions. Evil, pure :furious:evil. :furious:

I think all of the above.

I think Casey believed she was entitled to more in life than the life she had. I think she blamed Caylee and her family for standing in her way and/or not giving her more.

Casey stayed overnight with Tony June 14 for the first time. I think Cindy was FURIOUS on June 15 for that and because her mother reminded her of Casey's theft. I believe Casey told the truth when she said Cindy called her an unfit mother. She probably called her a thief and worse, too.

Casey texted and talked to both Jesse G. and Tony late on June 15 and June 16. She told both of them she was leaving the Anthony home.

Tony said she could stay with him, but that Caylee couldn't.

I think rage at Cindy, resentment of Caylee and responsibility and obsession for a man were a deadly combination.

Plus, I think Casey had a rich fantasy life and that she had most likely been daydreaming, half plotting the demise of family members for months.

But, IMO, Tony and the fight with Cindy fanned old resentments and fantasy into flame.

:waitasec:

It hasnt been proven that Casey Killed Caylee. It could have been someone else and she is covering
Not saying that isnt despicable in itself.
But she has not confessed and there is NO evidence at this stage to prove it was HER that killed Caylee.

No fingerprints
No Dna

So how can people say about her motive to kill

We do not know 100 percent that it was her.

It hasnt been proven that Casey Killed Caylee. It could have been someone else and she is covering
But she has not confessed and there is NO evidence at this stage to prove it was HER that killed Caylee.

No fingerprints
No Dna

I've learned enough without being on the jury to be 100% convinced it was Casey that killed Caylee and that she had sufficient motive to do it. It was Casey's trunk in which they found evidence of decomp and Caylee's hair. Now that Caylee's remains have been found, it is established she is no longer alive. The cadaver dogs hit on Casey's backyard and chloroform was found in her trunk, as well as the chloroform and other implicating searches of pre-meditation on her laptop. There isn't even a shred of evidence that anyone other than Casey killed Caylee, or had motive to kill her. The nanny is non-existant- she lied as usual. The ZF-G that was named in real life, didn't even know Casey.
Like Scott Peterson, Casey wouldn't sit in jail and possibly face the death penalty to cover for someone else.

I've learned enough without being on the jury to be 100% convinced it was Casey that killed Caylee and that she had sufficient motive to do it. It was Casey's trunk in which they found evidence of decomp and Caylee's hair. Now that Caylee's remains have been found, it is established she is no longer alive. The cadaver dogs hit on Casey's backyard and chloroform was found in her trunk, as well as the chloroform and other implicating searches of pre-meditation on her laptop. There isn't even a shred of evidence that anyone other than Casey killed Caylee, or had motive to kill her. The nanny is non-existant- she lied as usual. The ZF-G that was named in real life, didn't even know Casey.
Like Scott Peterson, Casey wouldn't sit in jail and possibly face the death penalty to cover for someone else.

Yeah, I gotta go along with you. KC was the one driving the Pontiac and what other dead body would have been in the back of KC's trunk? The decomp, the hair with the death band, the cadaver dog hits...it all leads me to KC.

No fingerprints
No Dna

Actually there might be fingerprints and DNA. Casey is messy and duct tape and trash bags are good evidence collectors.

We also know something links Caylee's body to the Anthony house. At least that is what LE is saying.

Finding Caylee most likely changed everything. I think the prosecutors case was greatly bolstered.

IMO

Actually there might be fingerprints and DNA. Casey is messy and duct tape and trash bags are good evidence collectors.

We also know something links Caylee's body to the Anthony house. At least that is what LE is saying.

Finding Caylee most likely changed everything. I think the prosecutors case was greatly bolstered.

IMO
Even without Caylee's body, they have an excellent case. Hans Reiser was convicted of 1st degree murder without the body.

I completely agree. I think the duct tape will tell all.

Could be. Could be. BUT the vocabulary is so very different for every child. I remember, I was looking online once to see what my three year old daughter "should" know. She does not know 900 some odd words. Not even close. If I were to do something shady in front of her, she would not be able to report back what she had witnessed. Not even close!! Yes, she does talk, but I do not believe at this point, she was a risk of spilling the beans on KC. Maybe next year though for sure. But not at three. IMO, that article is not very realistic about the speech abilities of any three year old that I have ever met, including my own.

I remember my youngest daughter Sandi didnt speak more than a few words up through age 2 1/2. we called her Shy Sandi and figured something kept her from talking like the other three kids we had. Just before her third birthday, She started talking out of the blue with complete sentences and references to past events that knocked us over in their completness. She was talking full articulated sentences with correct grammar and voice inflection and yet had hardly spoken at all prior. It was obvious she had been listening though and finally talked when she felt like it. She actually spoke better than her two and half year older sister.

Ive watched the videos of Caylee and was impressed with how alert she seemed to human conditions. She hugged her grandpa in the chair knowing he was frail and weak like she was aware of his condition. She stopped playing and talking mid sentence while observing her grandpa to say "sleepy papa" as she realized he was starting to doze. this was an alert, aware little girl and yes likely to snitch KC off at any moment though was also likely coached by KC all the time to keep her little mouth shut unless checking with KC first.

After Ca challenged KC about lying about a job etc, the next step would have been for Ca to question little Caylee further and KC knew it. Combine KC's anger at mother, jealousy over attention to Caylee and fear of being found out in the next CA Caylee question session, and desire to just have her own life chasing her new boyfriend and parties, and you have motive to quiet "the little snot"

IMO

Thats what I mean, Thats what I want to see / hear about - when does that get disclosed /
they have that evidence now the duct tape bag and so on right ? and autopsy
So why cant they say

right we have the duct tape and bag and it has Caseys fingerprints all over it
and Caylee died from Xyz

Why cant they say that ?

A culmination of the fight between Cindy and Casey on June 15th, and the "context" of the all night phone conversation between Casey and Tony L......whatever went on during both incidents pushed her over the edge.....IMO of course.

ahh a variation of the "snapped" defense. conversations don't cause people to commit murder.

No fingerprints
No Dna

true but there is ZERO evidence pointing to anybody else But her....

No fingerprints
No Dna

you're kidding right?

Thats what I mean, Thats what I want to see / hear about - when does that get disclosed /
So why cant they say

and Caylee died from Xyz

Why cant they say that ?
It's potential evidence that will be turned over to the defense in the discovery phase. Probably it will not be leaked before trial.

So why cant they say

and Caylee died from Xyz

Why cant they say that ?

If I'm not mistaken Jane they aren't releasing a lot of information that they have because this is still an ongoing investigation and if I understand the Sunshine laws in FL (well, I don't understand them but) not everything is open for public consumption until it is submitted to the court? Someone correct me on this? Anyway, you have the right to reserve your opinion on her guilt. That's the beauty of the United States of America...here when we are brought before the court we are innocent until proven guilty.
You know that I do believe she is guilty of Caylee's death as I have said before, but, I myself, and reserving opinion of the how's and why's. Good to see you again.

I think all of the above.

I think Casey believed she was entitled to more in life than the life she had. I think she blamed Caylee and her family for standing in her way and/or not giving her more.

Casey stayed overnight with Tony June 14 for the first time. I think Cindy was FURIOUS on June 15 for that and because her mother reminded her of Casey's theft. I believe Casey told the truth when she said Cindy called her an unfit mother. She probably called her a thief and worse, too.

Casey texted and talked to both Jesse G. and Tony late on June 15 and June 16. She told both of them she was leaving the Anthony home.

Tony said she could stay with him, but that Caylee couldn't.

I think rage at Cindy, resentment of Caylee and responsibility and obsession for a man were a deadly combination.

Plus, I think Casey had a rich fantasy life and that she had most likely been daydreaming, half plotting the demise of family members for months.

But, IMO, Tony and the fight with Cindy fanned old resentments and fantasy into flame.

ITA!!!!!! I don't believe there was a carefully planned plot. Caylee's death was either the result of an accident or more likely an act of rage, IMO.

I do believe she fantasized about eliminating people in her life who stood between her and what she wanted, particularly Caylee and GA. When she was caught, she drew on the alibis she'd concocted in her imagination, spewing them willy-nilly to see what would stick. What a shock it must've been when she realized that you can't control reality the way you can a fantasy.

ITA!!!!!! I don't believe there was a carefully planned plot. Caylee's death was either the result of an accident or more likely an act of rage, IMO.
I do believe she fantasized about eliminating people in her life who stood between her and what she wanted, particularly Caylee and GA. When she was caught, she drew on the alibis she'd concocted in her imagination, spewing them willy-nilly to see what would stick. What a shock it must've been when she realized that you can't control reality the way you can a fantasy.

This is what I'm going with on the moment too Bessie. Until I see evidence to prove otherwise I will hold this opinion. Accident or Rage.

I have no doubt that Casey killed Caylee. As to motive, I suspect it was more than just one thing. I believe Casey felt that Caylee was preventing her from living the life she aspired to - that of a carefree single girl, free to party all she wanted with no obligations. I believe she was also jealous of the attention her parents showered on Caylee, and I believe that the fight between Cindy and Casey on July 15th was the final straw that sent her over the edge into a murderous rage.

We've all seen a lot of circumstancial evidence through the various document dumps. But there's much more evidence LE and the prosecution are withholding until trial. Unless and until someone else is arrested and charged, Casey Anthony, remains the sole suspect.

Casey needed money. If she planned to kill Caylee, it only makes sense that she would have insurance on Caylee. Did CA or GA have a policy that would give a pay off if Caylee died??George talked about a bank account set up for Caylee,which Casey had access to,did it carry a life insurance policy on Caylee. I know Caylee was cramping "miss things" style and also that she may have thought about all the consoling she would receive but the one thing she needed was money so could she have did this horrible thing for money??

There's a possibility that it could be money but IMO, it wasn't. I doubt KC thought ahead that far, she certainly hadn't been working on an elaborate cover-up plan during the month Caylee was gone, as evidenced by the spur-of-the-moment-lies that she was caught in pretty quickly. KC lived for the moment, she assumed no one would find the remains and that her Zanny the Nanny story would be believed by all, Caylee would eventually disappear from everyone's thoughts (like the stolen money did), THE END!
I truly doubt she put much more than that into it. She lived her life by a whim, was not held accountable by any of her actions, EVER - paying for her actions will be a rude awakening. Had she been held accountable for her theft and lies earlier on, perhaps we'd still have Caylee around, who knows?
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back