Mr. Grund's Audio Blog 10-9-08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree that molestation is not always the cause of promiscuity, but in MOST instances it IS the result. Also, I know a lot of women who never had a positive male influence/loving father in their life and it has caused them to be quite promiscuous.

I don't think it is the case in most cases. I personally know a couple of people who have been victims of sexual abuse, both a male and 2 females, and neither of these 3 that I personally have knowledge of ever were promiscuous or acted out in any fashion such as this. People deal with it differently, and not all or even most are going to turn to promiscuity. To say that most do this would be like if I said this:

I know a girl who was molested by a man who was her step-father when she was 12 to 15 years of age. She did not "tell" to avoid being tortured by him as her younger brother was. Once it all came out and she grew up and left the home, she became a lesbian. So therefore, most girls who are abused by men turn to becoming lesbians...You see this is not a rational train of thought. Just because some or even many do it, does not mean that "most" do...:waitasec:

To me, unless Mr. Grund has some knowledge, either a confession to him or to his son, I do not think, as a Christian minister, as he "bills" himself, that he should speculate on that...jmo though...

Just listened to Rev Grund's message and I truly feel for him and his family. Caylee touched their lives and she will be so missed by them. Hold your head high and justice will be served.
i have spoken some with him via myspace ,he and his family love caylee so very much .i feel so bad for them

To me, unless Mr. Grund has some knowledge, either a confession to him or to his son, I do not think, as a Christian minister, as he "bills" himself, that he should speculate on that...jmo though...

I'll tell you one darn thing: if ANYONE made any *confession* to him as a minister of the cloth, he'd better start shutting up his mouth about it, else he'll find himself in a tight spot sooner rather than later.

I'll tell you one darn thing: if ANYONE made any *confession* to him as a minister of the cloth, he'd better start shutting up his mouth about it, else he'll find himself in a tight spot sooner rather than later.

I have some serious doubts as to Mr. Grunds actually BEING a minister of the cloth, but it is what he represents himself as...:confused:

i have spoken some with him via myspace ,he and his family love caylee so very much .i feel so bad for them

I feel bad the G family as well, but he appears like so many others who want their 15 minutes of fame, he spoke his peace protecting his SON and should he want to talk about this in his ministry that is fine but once again all these people on the INTERNET.................. regarding this sensitive case is BS. He is a player in the case.............we are not. At this time Mr. G, pray to the Man up stays and stop preaching to the AUDIENCE about this case. Save it for court or The Globe.JMO

Doing research into his "ministry". It's eye opening thats for sure.

That said, I do believe he loved Caylee and accepted her as his granddaughter fromt he start.

Doing research into his "ministry". It's eye opening thats for sure.

That said, I do believe he loved Caylee and accepted her as his granddaughter fromt he start.

I believe he loved Caylee at one time, and I also believe he turned his back on her after THAT time and now he has guilt because of it and he is trying to "work that out" which is all well and good...

I definately got the feeling that is what he was trying to say. I just wonder how he would know that? If it was KC herself it might have been a lie to get him to feel sorry for her.
I can see that manipulation on her part

I honestly do not think thats what he meant, of course i could defiantly be wrong but..He is a preacher?? no? yes? if so then im sure he's around a whole lot of people talking about their problems and such, and I do not believe his message had much to do with Casey at all! I think he is just trying to spread his beliefs. I just don't think that this is the case with her at all. If she is in fact a sociopath the personality disorder has theories but no known cause..some believe it is genetic some environment. It kinda scares me to think that the defense could possibly use something like this!!! There are lots of people who have been victims of horrible things as children who do not grow up and kill their children. It just doesn't work in my mind. I think her problem is more of the enabling, getting her way, and of course never having to own up to what she has done. Victims usually have a lot of shame and self worth issues. Wow totally do not wanna contradict or attack anyones opinion here...just had to throw in my thoughts ^-^

Just listened to Rev Grund's message and I truly feel for him and his family. Caylee touched their lives and she will be so missed by them. Hold your head high and justice will be served.

I listened as well and I agree. I am not so sure he was implying that KC was molested. I do think he was stating clearly that she is a lost soul, and he has compassion for her. It was a sincere and honest recording, IMO.

I believe he loved Caylee at one time, and I also believe he turned his back on her after THAT time and now he has guilt because of it and he is trying to "work that out" which is all well and good...

I agree completely. Mighty christian of him that way.

yeah in one of his blogs he admitted he did .

I have some serious doubts as to Mr. Grunds actually BEING a minister of the cloth, but it is what he represents himself as...:confused:

ITA, that's why I put *asterisks* around the word confession...HOWEVER, the test in most states is whether or not the person giving the confession reasonably BELIEVED that the person to whom they were *confessing* was a preacher/minister/etc., and he certainly holds himself out that way, eh?

Boy I'd like to know what really happened between RG and Casey's parents. He seems to a long standing hate for them and never misses the opportunity to actually say or insinuate something about them. He's got to know that the world of people following this will think that George or Lee molested Casey. Unless he knows for sure that Casey was molested he should keep his big mouth shut. That is false accusations and a sin. I'm not listening to his sermon but I would read it.

Boy I'd like to know what really happened between RG and Casey's parents. He seems to a long standing hate for them and never misses the opportunity to actually say or insinuate something about them. He's got to know that the world of people following this will think that George or Lee molested Casey. Unless he knows for sure that Casey was molested he should keep his big mouth shut. That is false accusations and a sin. I'm not listening to his sermon but I would read it.
I'm not sure what happened between these families...besides the obvious...but CA's comment about him in one of her taped interviews has stuck in my mind...IIRC she said he had a "foul mouth" which I thought was just so Cindy...calling the kettle black. No love loss here IMO.

I think that Jesse may have stood up to Cindy over Casey at some point, like maybe when he heard her call Casey an unfit mother right in front of him, or perhaps more than once, like when she came home and found them on her bed watching a movie and he and she had words. I do not think Cindy LIKES anyone to stand up to her or to oppose her in any form or fashion. When he did this, he made himself her enemy, as insane as that is. I mean, Casey was living in their house, but she was a grown woman with a child of her own, and of the legal age of consent, and the door to her room was open and they were not engaged in sexual behavior-they were watching a movie. This, to me, says that Cindy's "rules" are to be followed period and when they are not she reacts with an iron-clad fist and whoa unto any who would stand up to her...

Now, the families had to have had some interactions, since they were in effect, sharing a grandchild at one point, and Cindy MAY have been quite jealous of the time that Caylee spent with them, which meant time away from HER...THEN when they turned their backs on her when it turned out she was NOT their grandchild, I am sure that gave Cindy all the justification that she needed to turn completely against them. As far as I can tell, Cindy is very overpowering and controlling, and she would have loved getting the advantage back with Casey and Caylee and BEING in control again.

And in all of this, they have been slinging arrows at one another I think because of the deep animosities that developed over Caylee and Casey. In short, Cindy does not care for Jesse and she does not care for his father either, and she is all about letting everyone know it, and they in like fashion, are slinging the arrows right back in her direction. It is a mudslinging contest and all it will result in is all parties involved will come out of it covered in mud...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back