MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a cryptic tweet in response to a person asking why Apel was reporting where the shots were:

"I know you don’t. But you will."

Therese Apel on Twitter

If this is an implication that she was pregnant, it is so heartbreaking. Probably rage related, just trying to get rid of the problem himself? Maybe that is what that song choice "you dropped a bomb on me" meant? I don't know.

MOO

In due time.

There are a couple of B&W photos of them together at a couple social events on her VSCO account dated 2016 so they knew each other since then. They have dated off and on according to some friends but yet again nothing confirmed. In all likelihood different friends will say different things so looks like we can only take LEs word as face value. It was reported that they were romantically linked after her body was found so for now that’s all we know.

If they dated after 2016 it must have ended badly because there was nothing on either’s social media and not only where they not friends/following each other but there was almost no overlap of their friends. Also people keep suggesting he had a girlfriend but the only photos of him with a woman on social media were either old pics or his sister, and his Twitter feed crudity definitely did not suggest he was in a relationship currently.

The

But if she was pregnant with his child it makes it even stupider to leave the body there by the road where it will be discovered quickly when there was a huge lake and a bunch of woods right there to dump it.
I suspect his drinking played a role in this crime and he is arrogant IMO probably thought he wouldn’t be caught and didn’t sweat the details

This was a cryptic tweet in response to a person asking why Apel was reporting where the shots were:

"I know you don’t. But you will."

Therese Apel on Twitter

If this is an implication that she was pregnant, it is so heartbreaking. Probably rage related, just trying to get rid of the problem himself? Maybe that is what that song choice "you dropped a bomb on me" meant? I don't know.

MOO
You hit it on the head.

Prominent attorneys to take on Ally Kostial murder suspect’s case

Shots in the torso and back. Only one reason you’d shoot someone 8 times in the back and torso....

Not sure if anyone saw it before it was taken down but I looked at the tweets he had “liked” and they were very disturbing IMO. One at 12:14 AM on 7/20/19 with two photos. Photo left is a rifle aimed at something in the distance. The photo to the right is a girl looking out the window. Above the two photos is “she’ll never see it coming”. ANother at 5:18 PM on 7/18/19 is a picture of a girls tweet @xnmol that says “today a man on the street said I had ‘nice titties’ so I said he did too. Pretty funny! Until he told me he’d shoot me in the head & I remembered why I don’t do that <3”. I wish I could share my screenshots I saved of them.

Can’t even make this up. Can’t wait for the jury to see that. He’s clearly got several screws loose.

I think this also. My only hesitation is that if true he felt invincible since his parents always bailed him out of any trouble, wouldn’t he have been more inclined to have daddy deal with that problem than murder?
I also find this odd. They both seem like they come from good families. Graduating soon, it wouldnt be the most impossible thing by any stretch. I also think okay IF he did have a girlfriend, and got Ally pregnant, he probably didn’t want his girlfriend finding out he cheated on her and that’s why he killed her... butttttttt then your charged with murder and it all comes out, so still doesn’t make sense.

Or he shot her in the back while she was running away after he tried to rape her.
According to the article, sources told WLBT that Kostial was shot multiple times, only in the torso and stomach area. Is it also being said she was shot in the back? :-(

I don’t think he had a girlfriend as some have speculated. I also think she was going to summer school to try and graduate early. JMO

I watched the video of her leaving the bar. She’s leaving Funkys, popular daiquiri bar in oxford. They also serve some awesome pizza. I distinctly remember there being a downward slope as you exit, I think that’s why she walks fast, almost clumsily at first.

I think this also. My only hesitation is that if true he felt invincible since his parents always bailed him out of any trouble, wouldn’t he have been more inclined to have daddy deal with that problem than murder?

Not if he thought he would get away with the murder. IMO his thinking was he would deal with it himself and stay in his parent’s good graces. Religion may also have played a role. If he comes from a religious family, they would more than likely have been against terminating the pregnancy. That’s the only way I can think of to “deal with the problem,” and to be honest, I don’t really see how his family—no matter how well off or influential in the community—could have forced a woman to terminate a pregnancy unwillingly, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member