MS - Brandi Laurent, 29, Hancock County, 3 Aug 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After reading this new article I do have to wonder if he has recently hired a PR consultant.

How many kids are there? I've heard there were 2 young girls but have only heard of him yanking Peyton from place to place. Where's the other one?

Missie,

That is very interesting. I hope he is not caring for the children.

I've been given the impression that he does still have custody of the younger daughter-but I may be wrong.

I hope she gets the justice she deserves. he was on the run from our county sherriff a few days back, but turned himself in.

Thank you guys for keeping this up. I wanted to post the new info so badly, I was SOOO excited when he was finally arrested! But I lost my password and it took a while to get it reset. I'm so happy that Brandi will finally be able to have peace-and her family-well, I can only imagine how bittersweet this must be for them.

oh lord have mercy, so he is saying her nose started bleeding..then she just fell on the floor and died? oh and they had just had an argument and for added shock she was using drugs....then why the need to stuff her in a trashcan and hide the body??? This guy is something else entirely! And did you read the other story about him being shot at from a passing car 60 feet away??? If not..here it is..
http://www.sunherald.com/278/story/356544.html

MsPooh:

Leo went to court on the 'being shot from a passing car' case and admitted to lying. He was fined and has to pay $5000 restitution to the county in which he made up that story.

He's offered up 7 different stories about what happened to Brandi on the night she died. Obviously, he's still trying to downplay his own actions i.e. she just fell on the floor and died or she came at him with a gun and it 'accidently went off'. Strange thing that although there was evidence to support a gunshot to the chest, the actual cause of death was strangulation. What did he do - strangle her after she was shot? Doesn't make a lot of sense if the whole incident was accidental.

During the investigation, Leo corresponded with a blogger named Holliston at zerogossip.com, lying and protecting himself all the way. Holliston is currently writing his take on his discussions with Leo and is expected to publish it on Monday (for those that are interested).

ETA: Holliston has the first part already up: http://zerogossip.com/2008/02/08/brandi-laurent-through-a-bloggers-eye.aspx

wow Kellee that is a great link! Thanks for posting it! Leo the lion is done for......

There's a lot of information at this link:

http://www.sunherald.com/278/story/358707-p2.html

I like what his lawyer says:
After Friday's hearing, a reporter asked Alexander how he plans to defend a murder suspect who has given seven different versions of events to the police.

"I don't know," he said. "It's going to be interesting. That's my answer."

and here's another version he has told:

Fizer said Laurent had also given another statement in which he said his wife had produced a pistol that night and she was shot as the two tussled over the gun. The investigator said the autopsy did reveal damage to her rib cage that could have come from a gunshot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowStuff5019
Back