Found Safe MS - Carson, 7, autism, non-verbal, Moss Point, Jackson Co., 13 Oct 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Carson is non-verbal autistic. He is 7 years old (white male/brown hair/ brown eyes/ approximately 4') child (not from this area) He ran away from the area around Cracker Barrel/Comfort Inn near Interstate 10 (Exit 69) around 12:30PM. Last seen only wearing a diaper/pullup.

Please call Moss Police Department immediately if seen.
MPPD and several local agencies are in the area searching for Carson. At this time, local resident assistance is not needed due to the child’s mental state. Please continue to share this post and alert any family or friends in the immediate area to be on the lookout

121097383_1662278123953874_5954924899749261776_n.jpg

121455357_1662278130620540_6144236494320188660_n.jpg

Moss Point Police Department

Last edited:
He’s wearing a pull-up, hotel and Cracker Barrel right there. Wonder if he’s gone missing from the hotel-considering his clothing( or lack thereof) in this case. It’s not unusual for a child to be dressed in just a pull up in a hotel room. Makes me think he took off running from the room?

Praying!!! A family member was commenting on the MossPoint PD FB but they have since been removed. I agree @SAMS , that area wasn't what I was thinking either.

What he was last seen wearing is concerning. Sweet boy I hope he is found soon.

I have no personal experience with this however from other cases, it's not unusual with Autistic children to not wear a lot of clothing. All of the pictures I've seen online of him show him with no shirt at least. IMO

Reactions: byo
Oh happy day!
Police Chief Brandon Ashley says Carson was found in an abandoned house off of Elderferry Street, in the same area where he reportedly took his clothes off.
Seven-year-old autistic boy who ran away in Moss Point found safe - WXXV 25
Andrés Fuente
[URL='https://twitter.com/hashtag/BREAKING?src=hashtag_click']#BREAKING Law enforcement agents and first responders have found 7 year old Carson under a home near the I-10 and HWY 63. It concludes a nearly 6 hour search for the missing boy. He seems to be ok and will head to a hospital.[/URL]
UPDATE: Runaway non-verbal child found safe

According to the video from the above link the boy was being looked after by CPS at the Comfort Suites motel. He lived in Leakesville (sp?) with his mother but was taken into CPS custody a few days ago. I don't recall ever hearing about CPS caring for a child in a motel. Weird.

Looks like typical rural Mississippi to me. Good job by the sheriff's department on this one. Terrible job by children's services, that case worker better send that deputy a cookie bouquet or something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back