MS MS - Christopher Mitchell, 32, Jackson, 20 May 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Homeless people in that area are known to walk to the truck stop at Gallatin Street for drugs, prostitution, or somewhere to sleep in a truck. The King Edward is also across the street from the Greyhound bus station and the Amtrack station. FYI

Yes, it has been restored to its former glory. There is a revitalization effort in process in the area. Progress has been slow but is ongoing. There are some really nice dining options as well as the art museum and depending on schedules, you could take in a show at Thalia Mara Hall. I last went downtown to see Jersey
boys and before that a Harry Connick, Jr. concert, maybe last year. There is quite a network of homeless in the area and it is not far from some very sketchy areas. I can think of any number of things, sadly, that could have happened in this case. I did notice on his Facebook missing page that some searches previously scheduled in mid June were cancelled and those were the last posts there.
Yes, I used to work next door to the KE before it was restored, we actually went in there numerous times. It has changed, used to the homeless would not bother you, they hid, now they are easily seen and are not afraid to hit you up for something. Not the BEST area, but the KE renovation has def helped.

Hi ShayB, I have a hard time linking the Mitchell and Boshart cases. Purvis, MS may look close to Jackson on a map, but in reality it is quite a ways away. It is a nearly two hour drive with Purvis being much closer to Hattiesburg than Jackson. The drive between the two cities is mostly down rural state highway 49. Sadly, it seems like from reading a bit about Timothy's case that no one has any clues about his disappearance. It doesn't look like there is much to go on. In Mitchell's case he at least has a last-seen-at location and some indication of his last communications with those closest to him.

There actually is a possibility that there is a tie between the two, as well as several others, that have connections to the Simon City Royals.

Last edited:
There actually is a possibility that there is a tie between the two, as well as several others, that have connections to the Simon City Royals.

Yes, I knew of several others connections to that group. I have done research since the post you quoted. Lots there on that subject. Have you listened to the podcast on Boshart? How is Christopher Mitchell connected? I had not heard he was. That would definitely change my opinion if he has that connection.

Yes, I knew of several others connections to that group. I have done research since the post you quoted. Lots there on that subject. Have you listened to the podcast on Boshart? How is Christopher Mitchell connected? I had not heard he was. That would definitely change my opinion if he has that connection.

I'm actively searching for Tim at this time. His mom is an angel and does not deserve having to deal with what she is going through. I have suspended all of my searches for other persons at this time to focus on Tim's case. Mr. Mitchell's last known whereabouts were at the apartment of people that are known Simon City Royal affiliates. Jeremy Jarrell from Ovett, MS is another one that is missing and has not been found that had previously run with individuals in this gang.

Last edited:
I'm actively searching for Tim at this time. His mom is an angel and does not deserve having to deal with what she is going through. I have suspended all of my searches for other persons at this time to focus on Tim's case. Mr. Mitchell's last known whereabouts were at the apartment of people that are known Simon City Royal affiliates. Jeremy Jarrell from Ovett, MS is another one that is missing and has not been found that had previously run with individuals in this gang.

Well, that definitely does change things with regards to CM. I had not heard that detail in any of the media, not that there is much out there. Can you link to a mainstream media article that has that info? I am not doubting you, but that is what websleuths typically requires unless you are a verified insider.

So glad you are searching for Tim. I hope you can turn something up, for his mother's sake. Be careful. I am guessing this goes very deep. Sky Burnley is another one that is missing from Rankin County that I believe also has these same connections.

Well, that definitely does change things with regards to CM. I had not heard that detail in any of the media, not that there is much out there. Can you link to a mainstream media article that has that info? I am not doubting you, but that is what websleuths typically requires unless you are a verified insider.

So glad you are searching for Tim. I hope you can turn something up, for his mother's sake. Be careful. I am guessing this goes very deep. Sky Burnley is another one that is missing from Rankin County that I believe also has these same connections.

I do not have a published article as I got this information from an informant while helping the PI in the case, but will keep that in mind going forward in my posts. Jackson PD has cell phone pings but that is the farthest they have gotten.

I haven't heard of Sky Burnley, but will look into that.

Last edited:
Christopher Bryan Mitchell – The Charley Project

mitchell_christopher.jpg
mitchell_christopher2.jpg
mitchell_christopher3.jpg

Missing Since 05/20/2018
Missing From Jackson, Mississippi
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Male
Race White
Date of Birth 01/15/1986 (34)
Age 32 years old
Height and Weight 5'10, 160 pounds
Medical Conditions Mitchell previously went through inpatient drug rehabilitation for crystal methamphetamine addiction.
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, green eyes. Mitchell may go by his middle name, Bryan. He the following tattoos on his neck: the letter B in Old English script on the left side, the number 22 on the right side, and "Est. 1986" on the back.

Details of Disappearance
Mitchell was last seen in the vicinity of the King Edward Hotel in the 100 block of north Mill Street in Jackson, Mississippi in the early morning hours of May 20, 2018. He had left his home in Brandon, Mississippi and gone to stay with a friend at the hotel.

He was last seen talking to some homeless people and giving them water. He tried to call his husband at 2:00 a.m., but didn't get an answer. He has never been heard from again.

Mitchell worked as a hairstylist at the Detangled salon at the time of his disappearance. He has been known to frequent the areas of north State Street and Dunbar Street in Jackson. Few details are available in his case.

He was last seen talking to some homeless people and giving them water. He tried to call his husband at 2:00 a.m., but didn't get an answer. He has never been heard from again.

This has bothered me all along. My fear is that he was trying to do something good & caring and that someone hurt him. I know he has a past history with drugs, but what if all he was trying to do was reach out and help someone? We never know what we may encounter when we deal with the unknown and I fear he encountered someone who was either mentally ill or just plain mean.

I hope one day his family will know what really happened to him but I hate to think that all people will remember is a former drug addict who "probably relapsed". That makes me sad.

So, to update anyone that is interested in this case: there have been no new updates unfortunately, and the investigation has ground to a halt. The original detective on this case was removed from it due to their complete lack of effort in investigating it (they just immediately assumed due to Bryans drug use that it was related and he was strung out somewhere, or had died as a result of it and was in a ditch somewhere), and the current folks investigating it have offered no new information to the family since really a few months into the "investigation".

As this point, the people closest to Bryan (his husband and best friends) all pretty much agree that, unfortunately, Bryan has passed. There are a few running theories between us on what happened exactly based on the little information we have, but as someone mentioned here, we too believe the Simon City Royals were involved. While there was no official report of it in the media (as far as i'm aware) the friend he was visiting at the KE has affiliations with the gang, as well as there were certain events that took place prior to this that may have put Bryan on the wrong side of a few members of it. To add to this as well, a person close to the case was told point blank by a member of the SCR's that they did indeed kill Bryan, though we cannot be sure if they were telling the truth or not as they are, well, criminals.

So, there you have it, what little there is to have on this case. No one at the PD in Jackson is taking the case seriously due to Bryans lifestyle and sexuality, and it's a real shame that we live in a world where even those meant to protect us will just write us off due to a few minor details in our lives.

So, to update anyone that is interested in this case: there have been no new updates unfortunately, and the investigation has ground to a halt. The original detective on this case was removed from it due to their complete lack of effort in investigating it (they just immediately assumed due to Bryans drug use that it was related and he was strung out somewhere, or had died as a result of it and was in a ditch somewhere), and the current folks investigating it have offered no new information to the family since really a few months into the "investigation".

As this point, the people closest to Bryan (his husband and best friends) all pretty much agree that, unfortunately, Bryan has passed. There are a few running theories between us on what happened exactly based on the little information we have, but as someone mentioned here, we too believe the Simon City Royals were involved. While there was no official report of it in the media (as far as i'm aware) the friend he was visiting at the KE has affiliations with the gang, as well as there were certain events that took place prior to this that may have put Bryan on the wrong side of a few members of it. To add to this as well, a person close to the case was told point blank by a member of the SCR's that they did indeed kill Bryan, though we cannot be sure if they were telling the truth or not as they are, well, criminals.

So, there you have it, what little there is to have on this case. No one at the PD in Jackson is taking the case seriously due to Bryans lifestyle and sexuality, and it's a real shame that we live in a world where even those meant to protect us will just write us off due to a few minor details in our lives.

With sadness, I do thank you for this update. My heart goes out to his family and friends who now have to move forward without fully knowing what happened to him and unable to lay him to rest. As for JPD, I know of someone who had a vehicle stolen weeks ago, found it themselves burned out and trashed. It's now sitting in the impound lot and they can't even file for insurance because the PD won't give them a report. They are derelict in just about every area you can think of. Sad but true.

MITCHELL WAS LAST SEEN ON MAY 20, 2018, IN THE AREA OF THE KING EDWARD HOTEL (CALLED THE HOTEL BUT IS AN APARTMENT BUILDING) IN THE 100 BLOCK OF NORTH MILL STREET. HE WAS AT THE KING EDWARD TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH A FRIEND. AT SOME POINT IN THE EARLY MORNING HOURS, HE LEFT THE FRIEND’S APARTMENT.

HE WAS LAST SEEN TALKING TO HOMELESS INDIVIDUALS AND GIVING THEM WATER. AT 2:00 A.M. HE ATTEMPTED TO CALL HIS HUSBAND BUT GOT NO ANSWER. HE WAS NEVER SEEN OR HEARD FROM AGAIN.

HIS VEHICLE WAS LOCATED AT THE BUS STATION NOT FAR FROM THE KING EDWARD IN THE DAYS FOLLOWING HIS DISAPPEARANCE. THERE ARE FEW DETAILS AVAILABLE IN HIS DISAPPEARANCE AND HIS CASE REMAINS UNSOLVED AT THIS TIME.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back