Identified! MS - Florence, old Byram Swinging Bridge, WhtFem Adult, UP79780, w/blanket in trash pile, Sep'78 - Tonya Lea Wills Mullins

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After more than 40 years, identity of Rankin Co.’s only Jane Doe cold case murder revealed

"The daughters were only toddlers when their mother disappeared. The young family had moved to Mississippi in search of employment, but that didn’t work out.

Tammi Mullins said, “The whole story is that my dad had come back to Texas to find us a home and a place to stay here in Texas. And when he returned to get us, we were missing along with my mom. So the three of us were missing.

“And about three, four months later, my grandmother got a phone call that said if they wanted Christie and myself back that they could meet at the DFW airport, and our uncle would bring us back. And so that happened. So he brought us back and told my dad that our mom, Tanya, would be contacting him at some other point. Needless to say, she never contacted us.”

Tammi Mullins says months passed and her Uncle Ed contacted her father again saying he had seen Tanya leave in a car with a guy and they were headed to Mexico.

Another story was that she was in Florida."

This info adds a new twist. Who is "Uncle Ed" and is he still living? Where were the girls during that time period and who were they with??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flint80
Back