Found Deceased MS - Howard Hendren Hennessy, 48, Vicksburg, MS, Bald head with beard(brown), 2019 White Honda Ridgeline, July 2024.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Quill

Reaction score

Howard Hendren Hennessy was last seen in a 2019 white Honda Ridgeline with Mississippi tag WA3294.

He is described as a white male who is 5’11” and weighs 180 pounds.

He is bald with a full brown beard and was last seen wearing a multi-colored plaid shirt and khaki pants

1721065142134.png

Yes, I wish there was more info to go on here, but it seems that the family has given police all they know and it isn't much. Even gleaning from the sister's comments online you can tell that they are beside themselves with worry and have nothing to go on except that they cannot find him or his truck. Praying they get some new info in the coming days.

All I could find so far - a Howard Hennessey with a LinkedIn in Canton, MS. Self Employed Handyman - no photo and no middle name listed so not able to verify if that is him. https://www.linkedin.com/in/howard-hennessey-152835208?trk=people-guest_people_search-card News article of Howard Hendren Hennessey marrying in 2012 from a Vicksburg, MS newspaper. Mr. Hennessey weds Miss Waldron June 9 - The Vicksburg Post Nothing really helpful, but all I've found on him. I so hope he is found or makes contact with those who love and worry about him.

I am unable to find an MSM source in order to post a link, but did see a f Book post posted one day ago from the family that he has been found deceased. No details. If I find a verified link to post, I will do so.

DBM

Last edited:
◾️
UPDATE: 09/06/2024
The Vicksburg Police Department Mississippi Missing Person Alert has been CANCELED and that Howard Hendren Hennessy was located, but sadly has departed this life. No further information released at this time.
Family has also confirmed this on 9/4 but I can't bring that here.

◾️
UPDATE: 09/06/2024
The Vicksburg Police Department Mississippi Missing Person Alert has been CANCELED and that Howard Hendren Hennessy was located, but sadly has departed this life. No further information released at this time.
Family has also confirmed this on 9/4 but I can't bring that here.
I was just posting this but somehow the link I posted said it had been deleted by the OP. I was looking for something official from Vicksburg PD but no luck. I do know the family has verified but unsure if that was okay.

I was just posting this but somehow the link I posted said it had been deleted by the OP. I was looking for something official from Vicksburg PD but no luck. I do know the family has verified but unsure if that was okay.
I think we're good, family just posted on 9/4 so it may take time for MSM to post.

Confirmed deceased.

A missing Vicksburg man, 48-year-old Howard Hendren Hennessy, was found deceased off Rice Road in Ridgeland, Mississippi on August 7, 2024.

Confirmed deceased.

A missing Vicksburg man, 48-year-old Howard Hendren Hennessy, was found deceased off Rice Road in Ridgeland, Mississippi on August 7, 2024.

Omg. I had heard about this body being found but had only a brief thought about it being Howard, I am very familiar with the running trails and that particular area. I know that when that body was first discovered it was noted in the press that he was wearing "nice running gear". I can't find it in a print article but the officer on scene was interviewed on camera and said that. I know that area and it made me wonder why a runner would be that far off the trail (30 feet into the woodline) and into the woods there. There are numerous public toilets in that area in either direction. I'm so sorry for Howard's family.
Body found off Rice Road

Local authorities are very tight-lipped on this so far. No mention on whether or not his vehicle was found. If he went for a run and ended up 30 feet into the woods, something very odd happened here. The running/walking trails here are pretty circuitous and he could have parked in many locations to start his run but I feel like they have had enough time to find his vehicle by now if it is still where he left it. I'm curious to know if anyone in his family might know how far he would typically run any given day. I have run these trails extensively over the years so this case is really niggling at me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc
Back