MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt "they" is commonly used in the South to indicate one person. I'm about as southern as "they" come, and I would never use that word if I was speaking about only one person.

Not trying to be argumentative but I do! Or have in certain circumstances....If I was writing something I don't think I would, but in regular speech pattern I know that I have.

I doubt "they" is commonly used in the South to indicate one person. I'm about as southern as "they" come, and I would never use that word if I was speaking about only one person.

But you just did, New1, in your second sentence.

MANY, to put it mildly, of the characters in this sad saga are drug users and drug profiteers, including various members of JC's family, as we have seen for over 8 months. If they truly find the correct culprits, with very clear evidence, I'll probably accept the findings......but, I really think that the ones her family and friends suspect are NOT the people who perpetrated this upon JC. We shall see...............JMO.................I just do not think that this is about drugs JMO

If someone murdered another person because THEY cheated them out of some money in a deal, and that deal happened to be the purchase of illegal drugs, was that murder about the drugs, or about being cheated? Suppose you had a reputation in the community of being a really tough customer, someone that nobody crossed and got away with it. Would your fierce pride allow you to turn the other cheek, or would you seek retribution -- not over the drugs, per se, but to maintain your reputation and strike fear into the hearts of your enemies?

JMO

I live very near this area and couldn't help but read much of this. It's a sad case and I don't see it ever being solved. The Panola SO botched this case I believe. The car didn't stay in the proper chain of custody once towed from the CS - driver stopped at the gas station where she was last seen, for a pack of cigarettes, a photo was taken of the car at the gas station. The police failed to question everyone within a 3 mile radius of the scene - which should've been standard practice.

JC's father has lost a brother and 2 children! This just may be coincidence, but odd to me!! I know he's been in trouble for drugs before and now works for the SO! Makes you wonder who he angered!! His comments about him making whoever is responsible uncomfortable in jail isn't good either. If they make an arrest, they will have to send the person to another county.

So many odd things about this case to me. I don't think they will ever pin it on anyone.

mj fellows Thanks for your input. Please keep posting. The goings-on in Courtland are ALL curious.....to me, there is a lot of diversion and finger-pointing and fear. And a lot of silence about what really happened. Just my opinion. Anything that you know to shed some light on this would be well-received. JMO

Did they ever find a lighter or anything I wonder.

Dear giagreen -- If you could persuade mjfellows above, who states that he/she/THEY live in the area, to perhaps take certain individual(s) out for a night of heavy drinking -- (a) the Panola County DA, (b) the Coroner, (c) the Sheriff, (d) the Major, or (e) any of their Investigators -- and loosen up their tongues enough to find out details like that, the rest of us here on WebSleuths would be eternally grateful...

:gathering: :drink:

My personal opinion is that most the finger pointing was done purposefully as a diversion tactic. Who would have so many helpers? A gang. Who would everyone local be scared of? A gang. Why would someone wrongfully admit to this crime? Deflect off gang members. Who could pull this off without a trace of evidence? A gang. Who controls Southside where she was found? Gangster Disciples.

Tightrope

"Such fear also strongly suggests that the perpetrator is so totally stoic, cold and self-absorbed that he has no restrictions of conscience that would restrain him in what he would do to another human being whom he felt had slighted him."

Hmmm... like burning someone to death, for cheating him out of $500?

DeDee I really do appreciate your interest and efforts on this, but I'm afraid that the people that he would talk to would be the same people who are ducking and diving and scrapping with anyone who even suggests a different scenario that could hit too close to home, relatives and friends, for comfort. He would not have the legal authority to peruse scrubbed facebook pages which, I think could spell out exactly what happened and why. JMO

ADMIN NOTE: I don't know how to make this any simpler so that everyone will finally get it.

If a website is off limits, it is OFF LIMITS. Don't repeat what you've read there, and then say, "Oh, but I can't add the link because of TOS." That makes no sense. It's not the LINK that is a problem.

Let me try another way: Any and every statement you cite from an outside source, MUST include a link.

If you can't link it, you can't post it, or post about it. No paraphrasing, no nothing. Just don't mention it. Period.

Also, fundraising for any purpose is not allowed without the consent of the site owner.

Please review The Rules.

Please accept my most humble apologies for not adhering to forum policies.

The most frustrating thing about this case is that all, and mean ALL of the previous MSM links to news sites have disappeared from any Google search and all we are left with are the extremist blogs. Just Google Jessica Chambers burned. There are 2 old stories and then just SM and blogs. I am still convinced that MSM has deleted their archives from Google search. For what reason?

Why is DEA even involved in a girl's death?

MOO

The most frustrating thing about this case is that all, and mean ALL of the previous MSM links to news sites have disappeared from any Google search and all we are left with are the extremist blogs. Just Google Jessica Chambers burned. There are 2 old stories and then just SM and blogs. I am still convinced that MSM has deleted their archives from Google search. For what reason?

MOO

You might try a different search engine like yahoo or bing.
I just entered your search terms on Yahoo and I got all kinds of active MSM links on the first page of results.

I suspect that the case could have been solved within a few weeks of JC's death. Perhaps different agendas for different agencies? FBI and DEA may be interested in a bigger picture of local corruption, and all that entails, and the murder of one girl is just a tiny blip on their radar? MSM probably decided not to investigate either because they were warned off, or because there are no ratings prizes for following the case. If locals who know will not talk, they would be spinning their wheels in sand. JMO.......The number of mysterious deaths in that county puzzling. I'm not suggesting that the motives are the same, but the victims are all products of the same culture.

MOO

I just got results from the Daily Mail, nola.com, USA Today, CBS news, and others. Some extremists blogs and sites too, but plenty from MSM. The most recent MSM news articles are from Aug. 19th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justicefornicky