MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://youtu.be/Hs2o7h3qER8

Here is the video of woman in the store. She leaves just before Jessica walks in. She can be seen in the outside CCTV video exiting the store just as Jessica enters.
It almost looks like she is in the phone and looking out the door.
She can also be seen in the Video screen walking in the store. It looks like she flips her hair or puts on a hat... I'm not sure.
Check it out for yourself.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

I overlayed the photo. Wheel base seems to match. The angles of the truck differ in the photos, but it is pretty darn close. IMO it was a flatbed/roll back- I can't say for SURE it was ABLE that was there just before Jessica arrived.
Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not!

3f9125d803dabf447273bf444d6b9bcd.jpg

688da7f98096a4025aefcfc233656afe.jpg

237a6240ad8a40b4f217d393d9cf2905.jpg

Thank-you,what a great job of sleuthing you have done.:websleuther:

I am sorry to repeat myself;just so I understand;the wrecker shown in the linked survelence camera sped out of the M & M while JC is talking to SR.

Got it! Can't say from the camera angle if it says Able.

OK gngr snap,I checked my notes. Able Wrecker was under conract in Dec 2014 to the city of Batesville. I believe at that time (anyone correct me if I am wrong)it was owned by Curtis Lauderdale.Sometime after the first of the year the deal closed and the sale of Able finalized to the new owner.

I read where Lisa Daugherty thought it was an Able Wrecker that was called to Herron Road. <modsnip>

Please let me know if I need to make any corrections to this post.

:cow:

<modsnip>
What a tireless campaigner you are for victims rights. :hero:

The entire Websleuths community has embraced & opened their hearts to Jessica Chambers.

I only have one thought right now and that is how much I wish I could have stood her friend & advocated for her. :therethere:

What a great few new pieces of info to work with! Great finds! There are far to many coincidents for any of them to be coincidental in nature. Like initially indicated by LE it may be truly, quite complex! I'm thinking something so irrational happened to JC, that rational minds may find it impossible to comprehend what has went down in that little town.

With this video overlay, I'm a lot closer to confirming my belief that the photo of her car on that flatbed was a "trophy" photo. Like ones taken after a trophy wild game hunt. Thanks to all who continue to sleuth this case!

Was SR actually WARNING Jessica? AD said they told her not to go into the store...

Can anyone tell me what this refers to? Someone told Jessica to not go into the convenience store?

Thanks for any info. I haven't read this before.

https://youtu.be/Hs2o7h3qER8

Here is the video of woman in the store. She leaves just before Jessica walks in. She can be seen in the outside CCTV video exiting the store just as Jessica enters.
It almost looks like she is in the phone and looking out the door.
She can also be seen in the Video screen walking in the store. It looks like she flips her hair or puts on a hat... I'm not sure.
Check it out for yourself.

I praise your achievements with these clues. This is the first time that I have seen JC's "house slippers" worn that night. She doesn't even have on socks as her tows, oh, I meant toes, are showing in the video. What your video does not show is AGSs SUV pulled up for gas at the station [that her son pumps] while JC is already there or arriving.

In your video link, JC sort of steps aside [to extinguish her cig] to allow the pink chicken delivery woman, Rena, to pass without interference, to pass off an envelope or change from a purchase (not as likley), as JC returns from her visit to Sandra R. JC, almost purposefully, ignores Rena otherwise. In this ClarionLedger video by TApel dated Dec. 11, 2014, the pink chicken delivery woman, Rena, tells how JC was always in the store and often stood and spoke to her at the food counter.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/.../20226105/?from=global&sessionKey=&autologin=

Follow my thoughts on this activity :scared: :jail: :scared:

Sadly enough, JC never got her own forum; only this Crimes in the News thread; hence, we do not have a cohesive place to find all of the media, pictures, and so forth for investigation purposes. [afaik] There remains gratitude in having this thread.

One of the first things social media came out with following the crime was that JC helped plan her own death. We pondered what that could possibly mean.

We see from the cctv videos that JC goes outside of the cctv view. SR states in an MSM video that she is the one who spoke to JC. Then, we have Ali stating that the only thing really odd about JC that evening was that she pumped $14 worth of gas and not the usual $4-5. Sleuthers pondered this by thinking perhaps JC was possibly going on a road trip.

I put forth that the way in which JC helped to plan her own death was by purchasing gas for BB, the guy in the striped shirt who pumps gas into not one, but two gas cans. Striped shirts are a lingo that have a distinct purpose in gang activity. [If] SR set her up. JC paid for the gas used in her own murder. JMHO

DAchampion stated in the beginning, in a MSM interview, that this was a "personal crime".

DAchampion stated in the beginning, in a MSM interview, that this was not a "random crime".

DAchampion falls short of saying it was a "hate crime".

Sheriiff Darby stated in the beginning, during a MSM Press Conference interview, that "...this is national... We're a Christian Nation. As far as a county goes, we believe in Jesus." SDarby goes on to say that the community is bonding over the horrendous death of JC. He adds that they "don't mistreat mean people around here."

[video=youtube;BmRWuoh2svo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmRWuoh2svo[/video]

Although there's a bit of a controversy, imho, JC was not pronounced dead in Memphis until around 2:00am on Sunday morning of the 7th. Even though, via photos, we know that the tow truck returns to M&Ms quite soon after the 911 call, Ali waits. Then, he posts the picture of the tow truck carrying JCs charred car to his FB pg at 2:26am. It was a trophy shot, I agree. The deed was done, complete, no problems.

OperationJessicaMissonComplete This entire post is from the provided links or OMOO MHOO MOO and all that jazz

DAchampion stated in the beginning, in a MSM interview, that this was a "personal crime".

DAchampion stated in the beginning, in a MSM interview, that this was not a "random crime".

DAchampion falls short of saying it was a "hate crime".

Sheriiff Darby stated in the beginning, during a MSM Press Conference interview, that "...this is national... We're a Christian Nation. As far as a county goes, we believe in Jesus." SDarby goes on to say that the community is bonding over the horrendous death of JC. He adds that they "don't mistreat mean people around here."

[video=youtube;BmRWuoh2svo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmRWuoh2svo[/video]

Although there's a bit of a controversy, imho, JC was not pronounced dead in Memphis until around 2:00am on Sunday morning of the 7th. Even though, via photos, we know that the tow truck returns to M&Ms quite soon after the 911 call, Ali waits. Then, he posts the picture of the tow truck carrying JCs charred car to his FB pg at 2:26am. It was a trophy shot, I agree. The deed was done, complete, no problems.

OperationJessicaMissonComplete This entire post is from the provided links or OMOO MHOO MOO and all that jazz
I always thought it was more of a threat to him. If he didn't comply he'd be next. So he took pictures to prove that they had stopped by. Would his CCTV have recorded the tow truck where it was?

I'm still trying to put this together.
Article from the Panolian...
44f1b44f579dc8bd7560d55579417077.jpg

bacc3d5e51dc521241dbddc2a5a4a7ba.jpg

He sure made a lot of calls while at the scene... I'm a nurse, I get it, you do what you have to. Nothing is adding up in this case. What I don't know is, if someone dies in another state, is it normal to be returned to your home state for autopsy?
Something feels hinky about this. It does seem like there was a delay in her getting to Memphis.
26decda7c049091eaf2fbecec99cbbaa.jpg

All MOO!

Air Evac is in Batesville.

Senatobia does not have its own Air Evac but several will service the area.

There are three nearby Air Evacs:
1. Air Evac Lifeteam 311 Medical Center Dr, Batesville, MS 38606
2. Hospital Wing 2400 Jeff Davis Dr Ext, Oxford, MS 38655
3. Memphis Med Center Air Ambulance 2400 Jeff Davis Dr Ext. Oxford, MS 38655

and four if you we include another Memphis ambulance airflight Hospital Wing 1080 Eastmoreland Ave. Memphis, TN 38104

http://www.yellowpages.com/senatobia-ms/air-ambulance-service

The ambulance arrived to take JC to the church parking lot where she was airlifted out of Courtland. She died in Memphis. Cole could have been talking to JC but she did not respond because she couldn't speak. JMHO

Autopsy: Earlier in this thread, I posted news re MSs coroner Dr. Steven Hayne. JMO that he is incompetent; his ethics questionable. This MS man, Frank Alexander, died in Memphis but was autopsied in MS. Google (2009) Frank Alexander whose brother, Robert, paid for exhumation of his brother and another autopsy. Readers beware. It is shocking.

I think Jessica and her car arrived at the CS on Herron Road in one of three ways:
(1) She was phoned and told to meet someone there, and the perp(s) either followed her, or were awaiting her.
(2) She was driving by that spot on her way back to Courtland and was forced off the road, up the slight embankment next to the gate.
(3) She was knocked unconscious, and someone either drove her to the CS in her own car, or in another car/truck while an accomplice drove Jessica's car there.

I don't know which one it was, but I don't think there are any other possibilities. Unless her murder was committed by someone living nearby, there had to be a second vehicle involved with all three scenarios.

I think Jessica and her car arrived at the CS on Herron Road in one of three ways:
(1) She was phoned and told to meet someone there, and the perp(s) either followed her, or were awaiting her.
(2) She was driving by that spot on her way back to Courtland and was forced off the road, up the slight embankment next to the gate.
(3) She was knocked unconscious, and someone either drove her to the CS in her own car, or in another car/truck while an accomplice drove Jessica's car there.

I don't know which one it was, but I don't think there are any other possibilities. Unless her murder was committed by someone living nearby, there had to be a second vehicle involved with all three scenarios.

#3 The second vehicle did not need to be a car, truck, SUV or van. It could have been a motorcycle.

#3 The second vehicle did not need to be a car, truck, SUV or van. It could have been a motorcycle.

Granted, but not a moped or bicycle -- too slow for a getaway vehicle. Also, two wheel vehicles would have limited storage for carrying flammable liquids.

I am, however, drawing the line when it comes to unicycles, hot air balloons, and hovercraft of any type.

JMO
:floating:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/fa44a78d7d6f6a2e0536e611e43093a8/tumblr_inline_mjh5diUr7t1qz4rgp.jpg

Or Jessica was driving with someone in the car willingly and that person had her park at CS (for drugs etc). Said person could have set her up by having others lurking at CS or followed. Didn't LE originally say someone else may have been in car with her? Who did JC see that day? Was JC ever set up previously in similar matter (like lured to a fight)? Jmo but 3.) JC was likely knocked out and driven to spot, and it would explain perps use of accelerant inside/outside would get rid of DNA. Was accelerant used heavily inside the vehicle? All jmo

(clipped)

I believe it was a trophy shot as well..That trophy shot only proved a car was burned..not Jessica....scary thought...but this brings me to wonder if the recipients of the trophy shot required more trophies...

Classito

Investigators didn't leave the scene until SUNDAY AFTERNOON. The scene WAS secure. So who came back and added stuff to make LE look incompetent?
https://youtu.be/_CGXtDLchZg

My answers are in [ ]
I will also add that the names given, "ick" did this to me and she was last seen with Roscoe, Wright, etc were all made up and passed along to purposefully redirect the focus away from who the most logical suspect/s was/were and still is/are.
MOO

The items found upon inspecting her car gave authorities "new" clues as to who the actual suspects and accomplices are. *see link below*
Since there are no witnesses, everyone who was @ the scene and gave inconsistent statements are accomplices and should be criminally prosecuted as such.

It's possible Darby trusted these individuals and isn't involved in the cover up.
I also believe that many people who were spreading misinformation and were unaware of the truth behind what happened to JC. They unknowingly were recruited to participate in the counterintelligence campaign by the people responsible for Jessica's death and subsequent staged scene.
All M
OO.
"Sheriff Darby said the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation and the sheriff's department spent the day combing over what was left of Chambers' car and they have come up with new leads."
http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27578245/family-friends-seek-justice-for-jessica

Page 88

https://books.google.com/books?id=I...&q=verbal staged crime friends family&f=false

<snipped>There was another obvious purpose that the perps desired in creating the misconception that Herron Road was the only CS. What better way to protect the initial CS then staging the 2nd location on Herron Road? Another way to say it is the perps objective was 'throwing the tracking hounds off the scent so to speak'.

<snipped>
Conclusion;they made every possible effort to mislead & possibly even plant evidence on Herron Road.Remember the chatter (scattered throughout the 11threads)about 'finding' possible evidence i.e. on Herron Road much,much later.(my theory)

It is obvious to the DA & myself and certainly to the perps that any defense attorney would be absolutely gleeful pointing out the CS was not properly secured and evidence collection was poorly executed.Yikes,can you imagine the perps defense attorney dramatically pacing and ripping apart the amature/haphazard processing of the CS in front of a jury?

I would love to have seen the perps when Champion telagraped them.(my words) He wasn't buying Herron Road as the initial CS. Indeed,Champion is desperate for the where/who the initial altercation which began in 6:30 to 7:30 window. So the DA created that void in the timeline to bate and hook his prey. Pwow!:bombshell:

I welcome criticism please feel free to disagree. My opinion only.

I thought about the implications and who would benefit from trashing and doctoring the CS? Why the elaborate staging?(my opinion)It's obvious the perps had the most to gain! Repeat,'Throwing the hunting dogs off the scent'.
My opinion only

Investigators didn't leave the scene until SUNDAY AFTERNOON. The scene WAS secure. So who came back and added stuff to make LE look incompetent?
https://youtu.be/_CGXtDLchZg

You make my point for me.

Think!Some of these people who have given misleading statements.Most reside at the Panola Jail. They keep their cell phones and get weekend passes home.Do you really think these are the villains?I think they are as scared as everyone else.Mis-leading investigators & staying alive and letting the chips fall where they may. Think about it again:choosing life and possibly go to jail for lying or dying in a suicide,one car accident,shot burned maimed & perps never found.
Just my opinion.Please free to disagree!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding"...
That and-
"Trust in the FBI, MBI and ATF with all your heart and don't believe any of the tall tales."

After spending about 4 hours a day over the last 9 almost 10 months,digging, I am ready for them to make an arrest. - That one last little piece of info... Is one month closer to being known!
The red flags in some of the statements are there.
When analyzed it becomes more clear to me who is behind it.
The kind of anger and hate that takes years to develop.

Ben said about 3 months?

There will be quite a few people spending their 1st of many Christmas' behind bars I think.
IMO :cow:
We'll see!

If the crime scene was secure...then the car was not part of the scene...? For surely it was not secure while sitting at M&M's...

(I do not believe Jessica was burned while inside car...)

Classito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member