MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a rather long MSM video (12:45 mins.) recorded by FOX 13 News. It is an unedited interview with Ali Alsanai. Listen for the "loud tailpipes" beginning around 11:27 -- quite distinct from all the other loud traffic noises up and down the highway prior to that point in time:

[snip by me - only one video per post allowed]

The camera is tilted upward at this point for some unknown reason, so you do not get a glimpse of the vehicle making the noise. But it is obviously leaving the area from a standstill, either the M&M parking area or the nearby stop sign at Carlisle and Highway 51. Sounds like an automatic, either that or somebody can shift gears on a manual transmission very rapidly. Could be the white clubcab pickup seen in the background starting around 6:47 (listen as the driver kicks it the last few feet before it slows to a stop to the left of Ali).

Could it be the same sound that was heard further south on the night of December 6th?

JMO

That sounds like a Harley to me.

[video=youtube;_X9HzCrv6qI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X9HzCrv6qI[/video]

So? RF "had" a muscle car. DB changes cars like underwear. He has fixed up and sold several, but usually in a small area like that you are only gonna have a very few guys going all out. With their 302's and Brutal V-8's.
Who was there at M&M that day during the interview?
Its obvious to me what was going on. That was straight up intimidation and IT WORKED!

I am so digusted with the people who claimed to know and love Jessica.

So? RF "had" a muscle car. DB changes cars like underwear. He has fixed up and sold several, but usually in a small area like that you are only gonna have a very few guys going all out. With their 302's and Brutal V-8's.
Who was there at M&M that day during the interview?
Its obvious to me what was going on. That was straight up intimidation and IT WORKED!

I am so digusted with the people who claimed to know and love Jessica.

So, you also think Ali made a little nervous glance around behind him as the pipes roared away and the interview wound to a close? I also noticed a black SUV with darkened windows pulling out, right before the end. And I'd still like to know who the owner of that white kingcab pickup was. It takes a village I guess...

Original Post Date: 06-24-2015, 11:11 PM #218 with Highlights in Red

I promise I am not reposting this because I enjoy seeing my words in print! It's just I wanted to repeat some important points some current readers may have missed/overlooked.

Boone. My original post was in reference to Boone Mista. However, Jessica, also, referred to Daniel Burns as Boone! Forgive me for forgetting but isn't Daniel Burns a volunteer fireman? Justin Turner did not go to the 2nd fire that was JCs CS. Can someone name, other than Cole Haley, who the other 2 FFs who arrived to extinguish Jessica's fire?

JMMHO *No One has permission to take this post to any other site without my permission that will not be granted.

Good point. If the cops is saying that they feel her killer has done this before. Maybe via staging accidents or maybe running people off the road or whatever. I'm strongly starting to think that someone in the fire department could be behind this. Because if she spoke a certain name but none panned out. Than maybe she told the guy the right name. But since he knows the person; He decided to give a name that he knew would be nowhere near a match while leaving LE to chase others.

I'm just fishing for the moment. But a person's last words is the truth. So either he lied or the cops haven't applied enough pressure to eric, deric, keric , merritt or whoever name she said. Jmo.

If someone is carrying gas. They would transport it via car. Now I would like to know who was filling up that gas can at mm and how did LE know that it wasn't used by him or a person in his circle on JC.

Maybe he used most of it on whatever. Lawn mower, etc.

But there is always extra gas in a can that people dont get around to use in the lawn mower until the next mowing session. Jmo.

If someone is carrying gas. They would transport it via car. Now I would like to know who was filling up that gas can at mm and how did LE know that it wasn't used by him or a person in his circle on JC.

Maybe he used most of it on whatever. Lawn mower, etc.

But there is always extra gas in a can that people dont get around to use in the lawn mower until the next mowing session. Jmo.
I do not believe that M&M sold the type of fuel used to burn Jessica. I do not believe is was regular octane or diesel fuel. He was cleared too quickly of involvement IMO for it to have been something he could have purchased then refilled elsewhere that night.

Jessica will find Justice in spite of her small community.
Promoting their tall tales and untruths. Champion mentioned religion - I'm not gonna do that. The way I have seem some behave I would be afrsidntonstand too close to them for feat of being struck by lightening! (Or a car!)
Their laxidasical attitude and inaction is infuriating. "Fly high"
Her killer needs to afraid of what G*d will do to them.
Um NO!!!?!
I know that God will punish the people responsible, but I believe the "people" should make sure they are locked up and punished in this life time as well. These girls are Jessica's age or a little older. with 1,2,3 kids already.
That town seriously needs an intervention. They need to join forces and stand up and speak out, or they are bound to just repeat it with their with the next generation.
How is that OK?
Don't they want a better place for their children and grandchildren?
The basic media black out and no statements add up. Anyone with any kind of a "past" has been pointed at as the guilty party.
Where is the logic there?
Don't they realize the ATF, MBI and the FBI don't fall for the bullying tactics and are not going to make an arrest just because the same old story has been repeatedly 400,000 times? Someone verified as being in another state didn't kill Jessica.

What did her killer gain by silencing Jessica?
It is not about gangs or drugs. That is no secret!

No, dare I say, this wasn't about black and white.

This was about black and blue.

We need to look at the victimology surrounding Jessica and figure out why she was such an easy target.
Something has agfected Jessica for far longer than the last few years. It surrounds the whole town and I can not for the life of me understand their complacency.

Yes, this will be solved in its own time. Hopefully before too many other become victims as well.

With the media silence it is almost impossible to discuss the case, but does anyone else feel like this IS a serial killer that has been functioning under the radar possibly for a decade or two?

Jmo.
Mods modsnip or delete if I broke any rules.
Still looking for clues!
🔬

Wonder if it is the same white trunk that pulled in and immediately back out of the gas station the same time JC was there...

Classito

Wonder if it is the same white trunk that pulled in and immediately back out of the gas station the same time JC was there...

Classito
Funny you mentioned that. I can't find that anywhere online now. Poof!

Jessica will find Justice in spite of her small community.
Promoting their tall tales and untruths. Champion mentioned religion - I'm not gonna do that. The way I have seem some behave I would be afrsidntonstand too close to them for feat of being struck by lightening! (Or a car!)
Their laxidasical attitude and inaction is infuriating. "Fly high"
Her killer needs to afraid of what G*d will do to them.
Um NO!!!?!
I know that God will punish the people responsible, but I believe the "people" should make sure they are locked up and punished in this life time as well. These girls are Jessica's age or a little older. with 1,2,3 kids already.
That town seriously needs an intervention. They need to join forces and stand up and speak out, or they are bound to just repeat it with their with the next generation.
How is that OK?
Don't they want a better place for their children and grandchildren?
The basic media black out and no statements add up. Anyone with any kind of a "past" has been pointed at as the guilty party.
Where is the logic there?
Don't they realize the ATF, MBI and the FBI don't fall for the bullying tactics and are not going to make an arrest just because the same old story has been repeatedly 400,000 times? Someone verified as being in another state didn't kill Jessica.

What did her killer gain by silencing Jessica?
It is not about gangs or drugs. That is no secret!

No, dare I say, this wasn't about black and white.

This was about black and blue.

We need to look at the victimology surrounding Jessica and figure out why she was such an easy target.
Something has agfected Jessica for far longer than the last few years. It surrounds the whole town and I can not for the life of me understand their complacency.

Yes, this will be solved in its own time. Hopefully before too many other become victims as well.

With the media silence it is almost impossible to discuss the case, but does anyone else feel like this IS a serial killer that has been functioning under the radar possibly for a decade or two?

Jmo.
Mods modsnip or delete if I broke any rules.
Still looking for clues!
��

Great post.

Its hard to set someone or something on fire without semi burning yourself or having a missing eyebrow or something. Lol.

I wonder if the accelerant was actually a bottle of 100 proof liquor or something. Idk.

But you are right. This town needs to wake up. Before it happens to their daughters.

Exactly. M&M didn't sell Everclear did they? Or Golden Grain... I do know they burn different and produce different smells on human bodies.
I'm still not convinced some sort of blow torch wasn't used. There are a few guys in the area that also are welders/in the trade. I've seen some really distasteful posts from them immediately after the murder and since. Seriously is there no "bro code" if your friends sister gets immoliated that makes them think maw, this ain't cool.
Hollow people I tell ya!
Moo
I even saw a MSM article that first week or so that mentioned the "burning issue"...
I was like really??? Who is your editor! 😕

Are we allowed to post past legal cases with a similar MO in the area? I found one and I was surprised at how similar it was. No one dies but there was a lawsuit against an insurance company in litigation for a couple of years. Also has a similar surname.
Lured possible staged accident with a car by a tree and an inconcious teen with severe injuries...
Not related, but could have been a copy cat of sorts. It occurred in 1984.
Maybe a screen shot with names blacked out?
Who am I kidding? Y'all probably found it on day #3! It has probably been discussed ad nauseum.

Are we allowed to post past legal cases with a similar MO in the area? I found one and I was surprised at how similar it was. No one dies but there was a lawsuit against an insurance company in litigation for a couple of years. Also has a similar surname.
Lured possible staged accident with a car by a tree and an inconcious teen with severe injuries...
Not related, but could have been a copy cat of sorts. It occurred in 1984.
Maybe a screen shot with names blacked out?
Who am I kidding? Y'all probably found it on day #3! It has probably been discussed ad nauseum.

If you have a link to a similar case that was the media then it's usually okay.

It has been cited in about a dozen trials since 1984, I have no idea about an MSM link. Here's the link. It gave me goosebumps! http://www.leagle.com/decision/1987844673FSupp171_1815/PUTMAN v. INSURANCE CO. OF NORTH AMERICA
This doesn't sound like injuries from a car striking a stop sign and landing beside a tree. "Possibly" striking it.
Perhaps she was thrown from vehicle. Deosnt it kinds sound like she was "lured" and then she had horrid injuries.
The case was dropped by the judge. The insurance co did not award damages.

This doesn't sound like injuries from a car striking a stop sign and landing beside a tree. "Possibly" striking it.
Perhaps she was thrown from vehicle. Deosnt it kinds sound like she was "lured" and then she had horrid injuries.
The case was dropped by the judge. The insurance co did not award damages.
d35edba3a031116afaa9de3179a2704a.jpg

Here's a synopsis of the injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads