MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good opinion. Jessica bought enough gas to make a roundtrip between work and home on the coming Monday. That fact ought to dispel beliefs that she was suicidal, and about to immolate herself in a gruesome, unfathomable horror.
Sorry, but that is not a fact. And bringing up suicide is simply another angle to discuss in this horrific tragedy. It doesn't downplay what happened here. Suicides of this nature do happen and people are at a loss to comprehend it. When LE confirms with all certainty this was a murder, I will go with their expertise. Until then...it should be on the table as a possibility. Here is a little info on the subject: http://www.firefocus.net/docs/SuicideMSFeb06.pdf

LOL Relax...There was a discussion about wipers and I remembered that I had seen that car a week ago while looking at that street. The gate at the Herron Rd crime scene blocks trespassers from entering a dirt rd whose name is ALSO Courtney Village Dr. It may or may not have anything to do with the crime, but I didn't pick "crap" out of a straw hat, lol. I wouldn't know one gang sign from another...if you are an authority on them, please share your knowledge. JMO

I'm sorry if I came across as rash, I sure didn't mean to. I just know gang mentality and have seen it first hand. I want justice for Jessica because she didn't deserve this.

I can agree here. In fact, I've done it myself. Used "they", I mean.

cultural dialect, sometimes, too. "it" is used in odd ways, I can't think of an example, but I always cringe when I hear it. JMO

According to #JusticeforJessica page.

Top / All

WMC Action News 5 ‏@WMCActionNews5 4m4 minutes ago

DA is about to share the latest information in the Jessica Chambers investigation. Watch live: http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/categ...eo-coverage?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass … #JusticeforJessica
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/categ...eo-coverage?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

Be forwarned. There is some sketchy spamware in order to dl the player. Use caution.

cultural dialect, sometimes, too. "it" is used in odd ways, I can't think of an example, but I always cringe when I hear it. JMO

Laughing out loud here! Not AT you but WITH You! Made me think of my visits north when I was a child, "pop" instead of "soda" or "coke" and "youse" made my skin crawl! Each area has their own (almost said "it's"!)

Is the presser over?

Never mind, it's on now. Nothing really new.

I'm not sure who brought motorcycle gangs into this whole mess but that's not how they roll, per say. Take a closer look into the people/gangs she was involved with. I'm still saying this is why what happened, but she knew too much and was ready to tell all and someone didn't like it. I can go on all day about gangs and MC clubs but it's not worth my time.

Press Conf:

D.A. answering quests:

not a lot has changed since yesterday
reward is still @ 16,000.; waiting on another source

everything on street is still relatively quiet
peop r cooperating, the peop we wanted to talk to have talked to us...

Timeline: we're narrowing it down, we don't have it 100% like we'd like to

Not going to comment on gas station...gotten a lot of things peop are telling us about, but not gonna comment on

Self-assessing ourselves every day

Not gonna comment on other agencies' roles...working on technology, databases...

bloggers: am not commenting on

Wow. What....2 reporters showed up?
Nothing new, no comment.

Laughing out loud here! Not AT you but WITH You! Made me think of my visits north when I was a child, "pop" instead of "soda" or "coke" and "youse" made my skin crawl! Each area has their own (almost said "it's"!)

LOL each area DOES have its own.... how about the Pittsburgh yinz?? We all have to be from somewhere!...JMO

{sigh} I don't think they will ever tell us, they don't want to let the truth out

Auntie is slang for crackhead/middle-aged dealer. Shasha is slang for beauty and short for Charlotte.

Lol!! Hey, I am one of those pop-drinking northerners! I do not say youse, but around here, people are known to say YINZ ;)

{sigh} I don't think they will ever tell us, they don't want to let the truth out

Do you mean the local LE? I don't know if they want to tell us or not, but we will find out eventually, because the FEDS are on to this. (I hope). JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.