MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WhoaIsMe,thank-you for the wiki link. I am soooo old school. I am still confused from a earlier thread and references to 'chicken' at the 'M&M' mini-market. And 'chicken' is a street drug(I think???)If it wasn't for a kind poster like you linking the 'the urban dictionary' I would have never figured out the lingo. :smile: MOO

Wow, who would have figured 420 is cannabus???

another definition for chicken is kilos (cocaine).....according to this

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chicken

I believe towards the end of the last thread, a poster (Misztery??) had a theory regarding the woman's shelter that was interesting.

And if there's anything to it, it would explain why the locals have been so quiet as they would be out of the loop.

'Just theorizing....

Please let the DNA/forensics speak loud & clear. And soon!

RIP JC

All moo
I think you are referring to my post that was removed. I sleuthed a site I wasn't allowed to, named a name and why I found it interesting, etc.

But let me just say this.....
Jessica's mother reported that Jessica said she was going to clean her car. Maybe what Jessica meant was that she was going to meet someone who was going to help her clean her car, or that person was going to clean her car for her. And maybe that person(s) used a concentrated, highly flammable cleaner on purpose. I don't know if Jessica's car had cloth, vinyl, or leather seats. But if we assume cloth then perhaps those seats were saturated, along with the floor carpeting.
I don't know if such a proposed flammable cleaner would be considered fuel or accelerant in this scenario (I guess it depends whether another agent was used to accelerate the burning of that chemical).

Some early interviews/news reports indicated that "accelerant had been poured on Jessica", etc. But then LE reported that they never said "accelerant had been poured on Jessica". So I am wondering if Jessica might have been sitting or laying on a flammable chemical/agent in the car. But at this point LE may not know that anyway. They may have to wait for lab results before they can state whether accelerant was poured on Jessica or not.

So...I have been wondering if the person of interest might be someone who offered to clean Jessica's car. And if that meeting had been arranged well in advance, and possibly in person. ie, there might not be a text or phone call to trace.

"Hi WhoaIsMe-- Do you care to elaborate upon this point? I am puzzled how a 4:20 pm reference by anonone's reference to fishing Enid Lake suddenly becomes a "vague reference to smoking pot". I am confused. I watched the interview, saw nor heard any reference to 4:20 pm, and now am very interested in where anonone secured that time-detail."

I'd like to know where anonone is getting most of her details. I can conclude where the idea of "tattoos" comes from, but not the rest.

As an avid fisherman I would like to know what Fowler was using for night time Crappie fishing. If the answer is minnows then a bait shop should have footage or a remembrance of her purchase. She should also have a minnow bucket, I never use worms for targeting Crappie. Some half full worm boxes or even Crappie in the freezer would help eliminate her. I'll state again, Hurron road would be a terrible route to get to Lake Enwid.

I've noticed that all individuals interviewed have referenced being asked questions pertaining to a love triangle, so the law must have records suggesting such a circumstance. When I start to think ,of the love triangle theory I can't get the image of the gal with Mr. Mister rolling her eyes about how he was his good friend. Something seems of with that reaction.

Great post!

I am sorry, but I am NOT going to forget anonone's reference to 4:20 pm. It is too suspicious. anonone needs to explain this. And in clear English, not a reference to Ray Charles. *smile*

Chill. It was obviously just a joke about smoking pot ("420") that fell flat.

Raw footage made available:

Many of you have been asking for all of the surveillance footage from the gas station where Jessica Chambers was seen hours before her murder.

WMC Action News 5 went to the gas station and the owner played us all of the footage he had on a TV screen in the store. We recorded it from the screen.

The footage is from different angles and at different times. The clips are not continuous.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...nola-county?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

The 911 call could be very suspicious. who in earth would keep driving and not stop to help? could have been one of the people involved who didn't expect it to go so far.

That is why the possibility of Jessica herself making the phone call appeals to me. If JC made the phone call while walking away from the car and said she was on fire, the operators should have told her to stop drop and roll to extinguish the fire. In the process of rolling on the ground, the battery could have become dislodged from her phone. When the fire fighters arrived, JC was laying because she had rolled to extinguish the fire.

Panola County Jail Arrest Records from Dec. 9th show a person who was arrested on Dec. 7th and has a hold. This is one of the names I've heard mentioned in connection to the JC case on a site I cannot link to, but I suppose it's OK to link to the Panola arrest records printed in The Panolian. Look for someone with the initials "RLS."

http://www.panolian.com/editionview...6b9&Page=92f6bc4e-a5a6-497f-9606-afb4b5c5e982

That is exceptionally interesting. Aside from anything said on other websites, it is curious to me that of the three names listed under the Arrest Report for December 7th, there is only one name that simply says "has a hold." (The other two arrests are specific: probation violation and a second offense DUI.)

Also of note on the same page, for December 8th: there is a female's name with an address based in Iowa who has "a hold for investigation."

I'm also a 60 year old - and fully 'get' the 4:20 reference. Leftovers from the 70s.... those were the days. and agree does not involve the timeline .

I truly thank you youngsters for enlightening those of us who are clueless beyond groovy......

Follow-up: The female individual apparently was arrested in February 2014 in Polk County, Iowa, with a charge of "DRIVING WHILE BARRED HABITUAL OFFENDER." Anything is possible, but clearly if she was caught driving in Panola County this past month, she could've been in trouble.

States don't often communicate well amongst each other on specific traffic violations, but if something was amiss + the police searched for her records, this background information may have been a red flag as well.

Chill. It was obviously just a joke about smoking pot ("420") that fell flat.

Tatoos (no,don't have one)but,there is a tatoo artist in most towns & a lot of people have them! 420 & 'chicken' recreational drug references I have never heard of.

Jamiefind,I thought I was hip & bragged I went to a 'KISS' concert in the '80's.Like I said I must seem like a dinosaur to most on this thread. :smile:

As an avid fisherman I would like to know what Fowler was using for night time Crappie fishing. If the answer is minnows then a bait shop should have footage or a remembrance of her purchase. She should also have a minnow bucket, I never use worms for targeting Crappie. Some half full worm boxes or even Crappie in the freezer would help eliminate her. I'll state again, Hurron road would be a terrible route to get to Lake Enwid.

I've noticed that all individuals interviewed have referenced being asked questions pertaining to a love triangle, so the law must have records suggesting such a circumstance. When I start to think of the love triangle theory I can't get the image of the gal with Mr. Mister rolling her eyes about how he was his good friend. Something seems of with that reaction.

I think Hurron Road would be a terrible road to get just about anywhere unless you lived on it and had no choice.

Jamiefind,I thought I was hip & bragged I went to a 'KISS' concert in the '80's.Like I said I must seem like a dinosaur to most on this thread. :smile:

So long as you say 'hip' rather than 'hep', and don't go around here yelling "23 SKIDOO!!" you will blend in just fine.

I think you are referring to my post that was removed. I sleuthed a site I wasn't allowed to, named a name and why I found it interesting, etc.

But let me just say this.....
Jessica's mother reported that Jessica said she was going to clean her car. Maybe what Jessica meant was that she was going to meet someone who was going to help her clean her car, or that person was going to clean her car for her. And maybe that person(s) used a concentrated, highly flammable cleaner on purpose. I don't know if Jessica's car had cloth, vinyl, or leather seats. But if we assume cloth then perhaps those seats were saturated, along with the floor carpeting.
I don't know if such a proposed flammable cleaner would be considered fuel or accelerant in this scenario (I guess it depends whether another agent was used to accelerate the burning of that chemical).

Some early interviews/news reports indicated that "accelerant had been poured on Jessica", etc. But then LE reported that they never said "accelerant had been poured on Jessica". So I am wondering if Jessica might have been sitting or laying on a flammable chemical/agent in the car. But at this point LE may not know that anyway. They may have to wait for lab results before they can state whether accelerant was poured on Jessica or not.

So...I have been wondering if the person of interest might be someone who offered to clean Jessica's car. And if that meeting had been arranged well in advance, and possibly in person. ie, there might not be a text or phone call to trace.

BBM. afaik, LE has not denied something flammable was used, they seem to be denying that they are the source of this information. If neither LE nor Jessica's parents leaked this important detail to the media, who did? I haven't followed this case from the very beginning but it seems to me only the killer would know this tidbit. Does anybody remember where and when it first appeared?

What does a "hold" mean?

My understanding is it means that an individual has some sort of outstanding record or offense on file - typically in another jurisdiction (county, state, etc) - and the local police are to "hold" that individual and alert the other jurisdiction. It's not a warrant, but I believe it is a reason to detain someone.

BBM. afaik, LE has not denied something flammable was used, they seem to be denying that they are the source of this information. If neither LE nor Jessica's parents leaked this important detail to the media, who did? I haven't followed this case from the very beginning but it seems to me only the killer would know this tidbit. Does anybody remember where and when it first appeared?

I believe we first heard it from her father. From what I remember, JC's doctor(s) in Memphis told her father that an accelerant was used, poured down her throat and up her nose. (There was a link to this info in a thread awhile ago.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well put, thank you. The details are extravagant under the circumstances, or maybe just nervous, as you point out. She likes to fish, so maybe she does it to relax? I took the details to be her effort to boost the case for justice and help out her friend, with her sister who was Jessica's contemporary doing the same, then just saying what she knew, but you're right, it could possibly be more, as anonone has been pointing out for days now, in all ways possible.

Or is it any less odd or interesting than claiming to be bumming a cigarette than mentioning Jessica didn't have the right brand. When I first heard that and watched the action on the video, when Jessica is called to the side, the striped guy exists the store, fills the jug, than leaves, just as she bends over to put out her cigarette, I took the person off camera to who called her over to be attempting to distract her from the gas jug striped guy. That guy in the interview says when he looked up he saw Jessica and recognized her, but in the video they never see each other, it seems to me. So when did he see her? After he was in the car leaving with Sandy without her cigarette but gas for the generator or when he dashes off from the pump toward the car? By the time he's at the car, Jessica is in the store. I tried really hard, but I did not notice him look up and over at her at any point.

I find with any of the interviews there's the chance to parse every little bit, but some of it may lead somewhere, some of it doesn't. LE has cleared the cigarette lady and the gas jug striped guy who left with her, but no word yet from other interviews, and no more attempts from people to clear their names besides GM, RT, Shasha, AA, Derrick and Eric.

Good point. My opinion is that being "cleared" really means "cleared for now". In other words, we don't have enough info to do anything more than question you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926