MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why it wouldn't be this perp's first rodeo...Shanda Sharer was killed in a similar manner by a bunch of jealous teenage girls. It was their first rodeo.

Very true. That was a heinous, premeditated murder.

I am open to just about anything but in the order of likeliness to least my theories go like this

known female and male
known small group of males (three or less)
unknown stranger - predator type
accident
suicide
conspiracy with agenda (think Manson)
gang out of fear of some possible future book

Given a longer timeframe, I think the likelihood of one of the people cracking + breaking some info is greater. It's just frustrating in the meantime.

ALSO: The processing of any DNA/physical evidence can take a few months. Initially I'd expected there to be a faster (a few weeks?) turnaround time on that, but the more I research, the more I see that 4-6 months is entirely reasonable in terms of processing time + results

I agree with you 100% .... I would rather see an arrest with rock solid evidence even if it takes months.

Ms. Fleming also makes comments that I hope are fully investigated by LE re: what "choices" and "issues" she claims Jessica had:

Jessica made bad choices sometimes in the people she chose to be around and in the people she chose to trust.

She had some issues in her life but God knows she was truly a sweet person.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...or-jessica-chambers-on-her-birthday/22480129/

I think her bad choices and decisions have been discussed here many times .... they are not secret, she was trying to better her life when she was murdered.

IMO, this perpetrator has a history of violence. So hasn't there been any DNA or phone forensics done? Has the local sexual offenders been interviewed & investigated?

This is a crime of great magnitude & not this perp's first rodeo.

That alone should narrow down the pool of suspects. I would also include anyone that has a penchant for fire. Or is comfortable around it.

I can only hope that hard-pressing interviewing, investigating, combined with elements of scientific forensic investigating is going on.

RIP JC

You deserved better....

Moo

The perp is probably a psychopath/sociopath and they have absolutely no conscience .... the person(s) that did this most heinous crime definitely has no conscience ... I think someone close to the perp will break one day or eventually go crazy from guilt.

BBM...Actually, at least the $25,000 portion of the reward the FBI is offering is for information leading to the identification, arrest and conviction. My guess is the bulk, if not all of the rest is also.

The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest, and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the death of Jessica Chambers.
http://www.wjtv.com/story/27872025/...ssica-chambers-murder-investigation-on-poster

I think all posters have the standard language but the media isn't emphasizing arrest and conviction, all they are emphasizing is the information and anonymity.

If the tipper is a family member, their anonymity would be protected even if there is a trial. In a rural community this would be important because it seems everybody is somehow tied to everybody else by relationships of some kind.

Anyone with information is encouraged to call the ATF at 662-513-2140 or use the ATF Hotline at 1-888-ATF-FIRE (1-888-283-3473). Callers can remain anonymous.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27919326/atf-adds-10k-to-jessica-chambers-reward

I think her bad choices and decisions have been discussed here many times .... they are not secret, she was trying to better her life when she was murdered.

I hadn't seen discussion of her bad choices and decisions here but saw it on blogs and stopped reading.

I thought Jessica did better her life before she was murdered? Haven't both her parents and friends portrayed her as a teen who had learned from past mistakes? Jessica was working, lived with her mother. Whatever she did in the past should have no relevance to her murder unless her murder was committed by someone who felt she had wronged them and wanted retaliation.

JMO

I don't know why it wouldn't be this perp's first rodeo...Shanda Sharer was killed in a similar manner by a bunch of jealous teenage girls. It was their first rodeo.

Because "typically" bad behaviors tend to develop & escalate.

But I have a funny feeling that we will be able to see soon if I am correct.

I have read the histories of those that killed SS that you've posted above & many of them were alarming!

Ok

Because "typically" bad behaviors tend to develop & escalate.

But I have a funny feeling that we will be able to see soon if I am correct.

I have read the histories of those that killed SS that you've posted above & many of them were alarming!

Ok

I think that was the point. Minor infractions that many teens experience--and never do again--suddenly escalated to murder and all were still teenagers. The community was clueless and so was the victim.

JMO

I think that was the point. Minor infractions that many teens experience--and never do again--suddenly escalated to murder and all were still teenagers. The community was clueless and so was the victim.

JMO

The stress of living in the lifestyle the young perps lived & endured were horrific---nothing minor about it. Some people knew.....

But back to the topic of JC---I'm sticking to my theory & we shall see!

The stress of living in the lifestyle the young perps lived & endured were horrific---nothing minor about it. Some people knew.....

But back to the topic of JC---I'm sticking to my theory & we shall see!

None of the perps in the SS case had a history of serious violence to others, some were self-cutters, but they didn't yet have rap sheets for violence to others beyond fights in school.

That said, there have been reports of an angry confrontation between Jessica and someone at the M&M gas station a week prior to her murder.

I think it is highly likely whomever is responsible for Jessica's murder grew up in a household witnessing violence and experiencing extreme family dysfunction that the killers of SS did. Melinda Loveless' family history resembles a horror novel.

JMO

I can understand that possibility if there were only one, very sick, remorseless perpetrator. Albeit I honestly don't believe the crime could have been accomplished by a single individual as I've explained multiple times. In which case, do you honestly believe that it's possible that you have two or possibly more people so damaged emotionally that they could keep this to themselves? If they have talked about it, which I do believe they have, what do you think would account for the silence of those they confided in? Could it be loyalty, protection, or would it be just plain fear?

I know in the past, whenever I did something awful, I had to confide in someone. The only way I could absolve myself at all would be to talk about it. However, I'd like to believe I'm for the most part normal emotionally. I know one thing for certain, if they ever do capture the perpetrator(s) I hope that they do full psychoanalysis on them before the death penalty is exercised. There would have to be a plethora of abnormal psychology to document.

Actually, the reason why I'm thinking that two or more perps could keep it a secret is because they would be able to speak about it to each other. No need to tell other people. I understand you point of view, but I think that we have to take into consideration the consequences that could follow if their secret was uncovered.

But there is also the possibility that they did tell some people about it and that those people are keeping their mouths shut because they fear the consequences. In my opinion, if there was indeed accelerant poured down her throath, it could be a message to everyone else to ''keep quiet or die''. And I know that loyalty is very strong among gangs so it should be taken into consideration as well.

BBM. Can you point me to any media article that has portrayed Jessica as being from a very unstable background? I've not seen it nor do I believe Hannah Graham's upbringing played a part in the coverage.

There are many, many heinous crimes in this country and the national media isn't going to pick up every one of them. I think the fact that the Governor of the State of Mississippi has emphasized the priority of solving Jessica's murder and the fact that the state capitol newspaper is covering it shows the importance it has to residents of that state.

JMO

Of course not every case can get coverage, but the cases that do get national media attention are not chosen randomly. The victim's appearance and background does play a big role in how much media coverage a story gets. I definitely believe that Hannah Graham's background played a role in why her case got so much media coverage. It couldn't be the camera footage, because Carlesha Freeland Gaither's abduction was actually caught on camera, and didn't get as much attention. If that was the reason, I would expect Carlesha's case to be a bigger deal, and it wasn't.

None of the perps in the SS case had a history of serious violence to others, some were self-cutters, but they didn't yet have rap sheets for violence to others beyond fights in school.

That said, there have been reports of an angry confrontation between Jessica and someone at the M&M gas station a week prior to her murder.

I think it is highly likely whomever is responsible for Jessica's murder grew up in a household witnessing violence and experiencing extreme family dysfunction that the killers of SS did. Melinda Loveless' family history resembles a horror novel.

JMO

In the SS case, the perps had witnessed much violence. I'm sure you're familiar with some of the situations they endured in their daily lives (which does not excuse or justify their actions) but it is important to note.

Back to the topic, I think the murderer in the JC case will prove a history of sexual/domestic violence as well as other offenses.

Moo

The perp is probably a psychopath/sociopath and they have absolutely no conscience .... the person(s) that did this most heinous crime definitely has no conscience ... I think someone close to the perp will break one day or eventually go crazy from guilt.

Yes, Samantha.....ITA & hope there will be some justice for JC & family.

Still no Justice for this poor girl? I joined because of this incident but I've had to back away because I can't deal with the ignorance of some people on here and don't want to be "shut down". I've lived the life of JC, it's no joke. Most of what you say are saying is nonsense, hoodlums and gangs will get you killed.

If the RSO who has listed the actual site address of Jessica's burning as his own address is not involved, then someone burned the car and JC there knowing that info. It's too much of a coincidence. Someone posted here at WS this man would have to walk a little over a mile home (if he walked away), but if you google the addresses on Google maps, they are the same spot. What is the relevance of that fact? Involved or someone set it up to look that way. IMO.

my last post #220 is in regards to above.

If the RSO who has listed the actual site address of Jessica's burning as his own address is not involved, then someone burned the car and JC there knowing that info. It's too much of a coincidence. Someone posted here at WS this man would have to walk a little over a mile home (if he walked away), but if you google the addresses on Google maps, they are the same spot. What is the relevance of that fact? Involved or someone set it up to look that way. IMO.

my last post #220 is in regards to above.

I couldn't agree more, I'm doing some digging today on this very subject (started yesterday) and hope to post some items related today.

I couldn't agree more, I'm doing some digging today on this very subject (started yesterday) and hope to post some items related today.
Does anyone really believe that a RSO who lives basically right across the road from the site of Jessica's death hasn't been thoroughly checked out? First, he would have to be a complete idiot to kill and leave her pretty much in his front yard, and secondly, LE would have to be idiots not to check out all known local felons, including and especially RSOs, anytime a young woman goes missing or is murdered. Regardless of what you or I may think of PCSO, the FBI and other agencies are not staffed by idiots. If he did it, they know it. JMO.

Does anyone really believe that a RSO who lives basically right across the road from the site of Jessica's death hasn't been thoroughly checked out? First, he would have to be a complete idiot to kill and leave her pretty much in his front yard, and secondly, LE would be idiots not to check out all known local felons, including and especially RSOs, anytime a young woman goes missing or is murdered. Regardless of what you or I may think of PCSO, the FBI and other agencies are not staffed by idiots. If he did it, they know it. JMO.

Considering this particular RSO has 2 SE convictions, I wouldn't say he is the brightest star in the sky and yes even perhaps an idiot. Also, there is a little more information that quite frankly hasn't been discussed on WS about this possibility. I'm sure that LE would be on this, but I was also sure that they would have a car towed from point A DIRECTLY to point B when it is considered as evidence in a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke