MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 ; Quinton Tellis Indicted - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this...I took time away from the board for the first time...and her killer gets caught. Thank god. Justice for Jessica indeed!

BBM;
I sometimes wonder if that would work on other cases I follow.

:thinking:

As a registered sex offender it might be next to impossible for ME to drop off the radar scope, as far as avoiding unwanted visitors from PC... That is, unless those ancient SO charges (from LA) have somehow been magically dismissed, too. If so, no more registration requirement. Christmas is early this year.

:moo:
My Opinion Only

At first glance I read ME as the pronoun. OY . :scared:

At first glance I read ME as the pronoun. OY . :scared:

Offensive -- Oui
Sexually -- No, Madame
Registered -- Only to vote

That's MDE for future reference, Steleheart.

Excuse moi. Do you have a license for zee flattened rodent?

Offensive -- Oui
Sexually -- No, Madame

Oui as in I wasn't driving Ossifer?
OY as in oy vey.
But as a Celt, Yiddish is not moi forte

Reregistered as "not affiliated".

I suppose we could use a period between initials, LOL

ETA Thank you for the clarification but not necessary!

Offensive -- Oui
Sexually -- No, Madame

Excuse moi. Do you have a license for zee flattened rodent?

I am not peddling, the monkey is peddling!
Does zee minky have a lizance?

I am not peddling, the monkey is peddling!
Does zee minky have a lizance?
I thank you for removing zee unlicensed flattened squirrel reference. However, I must now inquire whether zee new type of Monk reference you are peddling here is under proper license? And do not try "zee minky is a business man, I am a musician" minky business with me.

What squirrel?

I cannot find an actual connection between the accused and the victim. I am so stuck.

MOO

What squirrel?

I cannot find an actual connection between the accused and the victim. I am so stuck.

MOO
Zees rodential reference was with regard to one of your recent epitaphs, replaced (now twice over I believe) since my quizzical remark was made, Madame Steleheart. Had something to do with indecisiveness, flattened squirrels, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera (Yul Brynner in "The King and I").

Zees rodential reference was with regard to one of your recent epitaphs, replaced (now twice over I believe) since my quizzical remark was made, Madame Steleheart. Had something to do with indecisiveness, flattened squirrels, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera (Yul Brynner in "The King and I").

LOL Thank you but Je suis monsieur.

indeed, though I was being obtuse.

LOL Thank you but Je suis monsieur.

indeed, though I was being obtuse.

Ah, mons ami. Pardone mois. It is zee idiot Cato again, always with martial art distractions when I am attempting introductions on the international web. I see now it is Steleheart and not Stealheart -- the latter was the case of my favorite melody of eternity, upon first hearing it while cruising down the Seine, La Vie En Rose.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uujVQ2MDIbI

There's a new article about Tellis in the Clarion-Ledger - http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...pect-could-return-after-may-9-trial/83649494/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://on.thec-l.com/1TDZiWC

This is a link to the video at the beginning of this latest Courier-Ledger article. It was recorded several months ago. Watch behind Therese Apel, in the cubicle office space behind her and just to the right of camera, between the 4:00 and 4:15 time stamps. See if you don't spot "someone" with her hair rolled up in a little ball on top of her head, just like someone we all know. She is approaching the camera, but then turns away, and then she does something really quite amazing... But I'll let you see for yourself.

Will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

I literally have goosebumps right now. This can't be real? Poor editing maybe?? I noticed some apparent cutting/pasting of the video in other parts, that were clearly clipped together to make one fluent video. This, however, is different. Anyone with stellar editing/videography skills who can weigh in on this? How about anyone with skills deciphering such pictures? Wow. I had watched that video multiple times, and hadn't caught that. It does appear at that moment, T.A. has edited the video, as she continues to speak on the topic, immediately after finishing her sentence. Still, Just wow. R.I.P. Jessica.

This is a link to the video at the beginning of this latest Courier-Ledger article. It was recorded several months ago. Watch behind Therese Apel, in the cubicle office space behind her and just to the right of camera, between the 4:00 and 4:15 time stamps. See if you don't spot "someone" with her hair rolled up in a little ball on top of her head, just like someone we all know. She is approaching the camera, but then turns away, and then she does something really quite amazing... But I'll let you see for yourself.

I literally have goosebumps right now. This can't be real? Poor editing maybe?? I noticed some apparent cutting/pasting of the video in other parts, that were clearly clipped together to make one fluent video. This, however, is different. Anyone with stellar editing/videography skills who can weigh in on this? How about anyone with skills deciphering such pictures? Wow. I had watched that video multiple times, and hadn't caught that. It does appear at that moment, T.A. has edited the video, as she continues to speak on the topic, immediately after finishing her sentence. Still, Just wow. R.I.P. Jessica.
+

Not sure who the "someone" is as I have likely missed that reference. But I tried this ( nothing stellar here);

near.jpgBoink.jpgboink1.jpg

Looking in succession, when the figure approaches near the column, Therese's face is very clear and defined. When the figure is in front of the column, Therese's face is distorted. When Therese's face is clear again the figure went poof.

IMO it is editing designed to delete background distraction while ensuring that Therese is not distorted or interrupted while speaking. HD and all that.
She HAS to look good up close IMO.

Still curious who 'we all know' but not willing to entertain rumor, haha.

:cow: :moo:

Not sure who the "someone" is as I have likely missed that reference. But I tried this ( nothing stellar here);

View attachment 93379View attachment 93380View attachment 93381

Looking in succession, when the figure approaches near the column, Therese's face is very clear and defined. When the figure is in front of the column, Therese's face is distorted. When Therese's face is clear again the figure went poof.

IMO it is editing designed to delete background distraction while ensuring that Therese is not distorted or interrupted while speaking. HD and all that.
She HAS to look good up close IMO.

Still curious who 'we all know' but not willing to entertain rumor, haha.

Very nicely done, MONSEUR! Why, Louis Lumiere himself could have done no better. Your central freeze frame does cast doubt on my shaken, but not stirred, assertion the subject of this video did somehow grace it with a "live" cameo appearance. It would now appear at that instance in time, Ms. Apel was two faced -- excuse moi, trouble with my American expressions, had a double exposure. Time will tell whether this Zapruder moment in zees mystery film can be explained by experts.

Very nicely done, MONSEUR! Why, Louis Lumiere himself could have done no better. Your central freeze frame does cast doubt on my shaken, but not stirred, assertion the subject of this video did somehow grace it with a "live" cameo appearance. It would now appear at that instance in time, Ms. Apel was two faced -- excuse moi, trouble with my American expressions, had a double exposure. Time will tell whether this Zapruder moment in zees mystery film can be explained by experts.

Indeed, but something else was afoot on the grassy knoll that night and there is no Zapruder fall back. I still can find no connection between the two. The schoolbook depository in Courtland tells me nothing. Same school, different times - worlds apart. Cute young cheerleader, way older gangsta. Nope.

Still, when did he admit he was the last one to see her alive? According to the up-thread link he did.

Speaking of Lumiere, "En garde, you... you overgrown pocket watch! "

Beast.

(haha)

I like mine very dry, olive on the side.

From the link;

"Tellis admitted to investigators that he was the last one to see her alive, but he has not confessed to killing her."

?? When? it is linked there but not stated in the hyperlinked story.

Not sure exactly when or if Tellis ever admitted this, but it was mentioned in a People Magazine article in February, which quoted the DA (John Champion):

"We knew he was the last person she was with," Desoto County District Attorney John Champion tells PEOPLE. He adds that Tellis is "what we call a habitual offender."

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20989463,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member