VERDICT WATCH MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys have the Tub pros advertising on Wild About Trial breaks? I almost want them to come over and sort my bathroom out over here in England - I want a shiny jacuzzi in my tiny bathroom.
(I have very little to offer this chat that hasn't already been said, so I have found my level!)

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 7m7 minutes ago
We’re back.

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 3m3 minutes ago
They're playing more surveillance video from that morning where #QuintonTellis was picked up by Chambers and dropped back off at 10:49 a.m. after they rode around with her friend.

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 1m1 minute ago
Less than ten minutes later, Tellis is walking back to the gas station by his house (M&M) and has a new outfit on.

Tish Clark‏ @local24tish 4m4 minutes ago
Intelligence analyst showing exactly where cell/vid data places #QuintonTellis on the day leading up to #JessicaChambers murder @LocalMemphis

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 5m5 minutes ago
Meanwhile, #JessicaChambers' phone stays on the same tower (near her home) from 11:05 a.m. to 5:29 p.m.

Tish Clark‏ @local24tish 8m8 minutes ago
Discussing timeline day #JessicaChambers was killed. Showing gas station surveillance around 10:30 that am of her dropping #QuintonTellis off at his mom’s house & then him walkn across street to gas station wearing diff clothes @LocalMemphis

Tish Clark‏ @local24tish 3m3 minutes ago
Discussing text msgs between #JessicaChambers & #QuintonTellis around 2pm the day she died when he texts her he wants “some loving” & she responds “Lord I can’t” @LocalMemphis

Tish Clark‏ @local24tish 2m2 minutes ago
During this time, #QuintonTellis girlfriend in Monroe, LA constantly texting him to call her bc she needs money to come to Courtland, MS to see him. #JessicaChambers @LocalMemphis

Last edited:
Therese Apel

‏Verified account @TRex21 5m5 minutes ago
Testifying now: U.S. Atty's office intelligence analyst Paul Rowlett, laying out the timeline of the night #JessicaChambers was burned alive.

DoSOuKpVYAAFanS.jpg

‏Verified account @TRex21 5m5 minutes ago
Screenshots from @LawCrimeNetwork

Tish Clark‏ @local24tish 1m1 minute ago
About to show a 5 min vid from gas station around 5:30ish pm around the time #JessicaChambers talks to #QuintonTellis on the phone for a few mins. Intelligence analyst says vid is critical part of case. It’s the last time she is seen alive. @LocalMemphis

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 54s54 seconds ago
Now showing the last surveillance video where we can see #JessicaChambers alive. She pulls up to the M&M gas station, walks off screen to give someone a cigarette, walks backs in, goes inside the station to pay for gas, pumps gas, makes a call and then drives away.

This is when investigators say Chambers picked Tellis up to go to Batesville. At approximately 6:30 p.m., they get back to Courtland and go to Tellis' house.

Tish Clark‏ @local24tish 7m7 minutes ago
On the day #JessicaChambers was killed, phone records put her with #QuintonTellis around 5:30pm. They go to Batesville to get get food @LocalMemphis

Last edited:
They only knew each other for a few weeks(JC and QT) and not many people we’ve heard about in the trial even go by their legal name. Big Mike, Grip, etc. maybe QT told people he was the resurrection of Easy E. “Eric Wright” former member of N.W.A they actually look similar. All imo.

So what are they trying to prove now? Jessica didn't know QT's name so cannot have been trying to say Tellis? I am confused all over again! So if she didn't know his name, it must have been "Eric or Derick" or maybe it was "Wreck" she was saying! This is frustrating!

Intelligence analyst testifying #QuintonTellis first told investigators he was driving Big Mike’s truck around 5:30 that night & was not with #JessicaChambers but Tellis later admitted to being in the car with Chambers. Big Mike was in Nashville, TN at the time. @LocalMemphis

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 4m4 minutes ago
Tellis told investigators they smoked marijuana in her car for about 30 minutes (bringing their time together to 7 p.m.). Investigators say the last communication Chambers ever had on her phone was at 6:48 p.m. when she called her mother. They talked for just over a minute.

From 6:55 p.m. to 7:18 p.m., multiple women are trying to reach Tellis & their calls all go to voicemail.

Testimony surrounding movements after 7:30pm the night #JessicaChambers died. Her phone & #QuintonTellis phone go “silent”. There are incoming calls/texts but neither respond. Tellis says the two were at his house around that time @LocalMemphis

Even though Tellis told investigators he & Chambers were at his house and she left around 7 p.m., they only spotted two cars leaving his driveway between then & 7:38 p.m. Both those people were Tellis' family members - not

You can see headlights leaving the driveway next to Tellis' driveway at 7:26 p.m. This is the driveway where Tellis said he & #JessicaChambers had sex in her car one time.

Chambers' phone was inactive from 6:30-7:30 p.m. It's active again at the crime scene at 7:30.

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 26s26 seconds ago
At 7:42 p.m., #QuintonTellis calls #JessicaChambers and sends her a text that says "Base my friend is com in over tonight. Emma call u tomorrow. Goodnite. Sweet Dreams."

Sherry Flowers says she picked up a dude matching #QuintonTellis description between 7:30-8:30pm near area where #JessicaChambers keys were found, close to crime scene. @LocalMemphis

Tish Clark‏ @local24tish 4m4 minutes ago
Talking about shed on #QuintonTellis mom’s property where Tellis admitted to keeping a 5 gal can of gas. #JessicaChambers @LocalMemphis

#QuintonTellis said he borrowed his sister’s SUV. At 8:04pm, vid surveillance from gas station shows similar SUV traveling north on 51 away from crime scene. Tellis admits that’s probably him. Also the exact min #JessicaChambers phone was turned off @LocalMemphis

Last edited:
Back to Cathy Russon

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 5m5 minutes ago
#JessicaChambers - The latest (subject to change) : Jurors will not watch the football game. Judge wants to get through all witnesses, including defense. Tentative plan is do go to 7pm tonight. Closing arguments tomorrow. As of now, tomorrow start time is 1pm, it may change

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
#JessicaChambers - @LawCrimeNetwork WILL be on air tomorrow.

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 56s57 seconds ago
State says when he's spotted on surveillance video next, even though it's colder out, he's no longer wearing a jacket. Then about half an hour later, he's in a new outfit.

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 2m2 minutes ago
State brings up how Tellis never tried calling Chambers after hearing she'd been in the car fire. Instead, he deletes her messages.

We're taking a 15 minute recess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members