VERDICT WATCH MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling so much better this time around. He needs to be put away forever. He doesn't just kill he inflicts torture prior on the 2 victims we know of. He is a monster IMO

It could be possible (I haven't heard evidence of it but..) maybe he upset her and she changed his name? I know when my baby's father would tick me off I'd change his name to "@$$hole" in my phone. Lol

BBM
true
true

If I haven't known someone very long, or someone changes their number, I have been known not to add their name or a description in my phone. If someone changes their number a lot, I get tired of updating it, so will just not keep putting them in. Now, with all that, I am not an avid cellphone user. I have one, I do use it, I'm not expert with it, it annoys me when people get annoyed that I don't answer the phone ASAP.... like I have nothing else to do but answer the phone. So I'm not your typical person in regards to cell phones.

My daughter changed her number probably 2 months ago, I haven't updated my phone contacts yet.

If I haven't known someone very long, or someone changes their number, I have been known not to add their name or a description in my phone. If someone changes their number a lot, I get tired of updating it, so will just not keep putting them in. Now, with all that, I am not an avid cellphone user. I have one, I do use it, I'm not expert with it, it annoys me when people get annoyed that I don't answer the phone ASAP.... like I have nothing else to do but answer the phone. So I'm not your typical person in regards to cell phones.

My daughter changed her number probably 2 months ago, I haven't updated my phone contacts yet.
I know several people who have just a number and no name to go with it. I have no idea how they know who's number it actually is. I've never added just a number by itself though. Sometimes it is left on my phone for several weeks before I get around to either adding (it with a name) or deleting it altogether.

Like you, I'm no expert when it comes to cell phones. In fact, I still have a "flip" phone that's approx. 15 years old now. I can't take photo's with it (well I can but the quality is that bad, just not worth it), I can't download anything on it and I can't go online, no internet. People send me smiley's with their text messages and they don't even show up on my phone
true
Everyone tells me I need to update my phone and I'm like, WHY? I have no desire to. "But you can do this and you can do that", they say. Nope, not going to happen--I don't need nor do I desire a fancy phone. I guess, I'm not your typical person when it comes to cell phones either lol, yay for us!!! :D

Hi Niner, I know you're here, somewhere in the thread. I'm hitting the sack now but just want to thank you in advance for what you're about to post (your daily update :D). I'll see you in approx. 4-5 hrs (I think it that's how long to go till court opens).
good-night-smiley.gif

Hey UndiscoveredTruth!

I see you posted 9 minutes ago! :)

Okay - for today:

Sunday, Sept. 30th:
*Trial continues (Day 7) – (@ 9/9:30am CT) - MS - Jessica Lane Chambers (19) (Dec. 8, 2014) - Quentin Verdell Tellis (27) - indicted on 1st degree capital murder & 3rd degree arson. Plead not guilty. Held without bond. DA will not seek DP.
10/16/17: First trial jurors were sequestered. 10 hrs of deliberations. Came back with 7-5 guilty. Ended in mistrial.
Tellis was accused of killing a second person, 34-year-old Meing-Chen Hsaio of Taiwan, in July 2015. The exchange student at the University of Louisiana at Monroe was allegedly tortured to death to get her credit car PIN numbers. Tellis faces a first-degree murder charge in the Louisiana death.

Skipping Day 1 thru 6. (I have day 7, as I'm counting the jury selection as Day 1).
9/29/18 Update Day 6: Defense starts with cross-examination of ATF Agent Scott Meadows. Christopher "Big Mike" Sanford (Tellis says he was him that night; he wasn’t). U.S. Attorney’s office (DOJ) Intelligence analyst Paul Rowlett, did all the phone & video analysis. Played surveillance videos from M&M. Showing cell phone data. State rested. Court back in session tomorrow morning (9/30) around 9/9:30am. Defense expected to call 3 witnesses.

She needs a spelling lesson.
I'd hate to think just how many spelling mistakes I'd make if I were tweeting at a trial! I don't tweet, but wonder how hard it would be to edit...sort of like (for me) here now where it only let's me do one edit each time I hit the edit button and with auto correct, some weird stuff comes out sometimes.

Good morning everyone!!! Getting ready for work here in Florida. TODAY THE JURY GETS THE CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so anxious. I hope the jury gets this one right. JUSTICE FOR JESSICA!

Coffee anyone? :)

It's live. Judge denies motion for dismissal.

Defense calling first witness.
Who's the first witness?

Anyone with a better link than the wild about trial one?

The first witness was Latoya Taylor, the mother of an "Eric" who was questioned. It was a nothing burger.

Does anyone in this county eat any of their meals at home? It seems like everyone in this story gets all their meals from convenience stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stassy75