MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;919242140777091072]https://twitter.com/Ripple1026/status/919242140777091072[/video]

Douglas continues to point out that QT was telling mistruths during his interview. #JessicaChambers

[video=twitter;919245251918815234]https://twitter.com/LawNewzNetwork/status/919245251918815234[/video]

#JessicaChambers - Douglas: Quinton Tellis never admitted to having sex with Jessica the day of the burning.

[video=twitter;919245214665134080]https://twitter.com/local24tish/status/919245214665134080[/video]

Heated testimony during defense cross with Douglas...about Tellis lying or not remembering 12/6/14 #JessicaChambers @LocalMemphis

[video=twitter;919245558698700806]https://twitter.com/local24tish/status/919245558698700806[/video]

Douglas testifying Tellis said he & #JessicaChambers had sex once. Not on day of murder @LocalMemphis

[video=twitter;919245993115348992]https://twitter.com/local24tish/status/919245993115348992[/video]

Won't go into details. Showing interview with Tellis on 11/15 describing how he & #JessicaChambers had sex in her car. @LocalMemphis

BIB: For that alone, QT should NOT have been questioned without his attorney being present. No matter how much he wanted to talk. He should have been left alone until his attorney arrived....left alone in the room. MOO

No one questioning QT would know what his levels of cognitive, comprehension or processing skills might be, not without testing to determine all of that. IMO, he was an adult who absolutely knew right from wrong. He knew truth from lies and he chose to lie repeatedly. He was legally given his Miranda rights 3 times and signed 3 forms, all on separate days. He knew full well he had the right to stay silent and that anything he said could and would be used against him.

He appeared slow because he was being confronted with factual digital evidence and he was trying desperately to come up with another story to match and he was running out of stories.

[video=twitter;919246318173908993]https://twitter.com/local24tish/status/919246318173908993[/video]

Douglas says based on text messages, Tellis repeatedly begged #JessicaChambers for sex after 1st time. She turned him down @LocalMemphis

[video=twitter;919246733074489344]https://twitter.com/local24tish/status/919246733074489344[/video]

After Douglas testimony, state expected to call Paul Rowlette, Dept of Justice. Douglas still testifying. #JessicaChambers @LocalMemphis

[video=twitter;919247702449410054]https://twitter.com/local24tish/status/919247702449410054[/video]

Douglas still on stand. Defense done. DA John Champion redirecting #JessicaChambers @LocalMemphis

I do not want to confuse anyone but I am really having very hard time understanding this. Here we have 12 different people at different stages telling us about "Eric".

Some of them like Cole came later on. Davis was at a restaurant, Hailey was in her car with her family. House was in the ambulance with her. How can this be "Power of Suggestion"? All these people talked directly with her and asked the question directly.

She might be in shock, she might be incoherent but she said "I was set on fire", "Eric did this", "Eric set me on fire", "I don't know", "I am cold", "I am thirsty".... So there is some coherence there, perhaps she was coming in and out of conciousness...

But throughout all these, ERIC is the word she repeatedly mentioned.

2 different people specifically asked what Eric's surname was... She said "I don't know". She also said to Deputy Tucker "Eric was black".
<modsnip>

&#12288;
&#12288;
Fourth witness for the state is first responder Cole Haley
Haley: "I came back & held her hand & asked, 'What happened?' She said, 'I was set on fire.'" Says her voice was not clear

Next witness is firefighter Jody Morris, he was with Cole Haley at the scene
Morris says #JessicaChambers voice was very deep, lips were black, but he could make out what she was saying.
Morris reading own statement. "That's when she told me that Eric had set her on fire."
&#12288;
State calls Daniel Cole. Director of Emergency Operations in Panola Co. and longtime firefighter .
Cole says he was not at work, got called to scene night #JessicaChambers was set on fire.
Cole says while crying: "I pulled up on the scene to see a female laying behind the Courtland firetruck, badly burned."
"We got her name finally. And when we asked who did this, it took multiple attempts but I did hear her say "Eric did this."
Cole: Reading report-- "I then asked what happened, and Jessica responded saying, 'Eric set me on fire.'"
Cole: "I then asked what is Eric's last name and she said, 'I don't know.'"
Cole says he spoke with #JessicaChambers again in ambulance
Cole reading report: "I asked her again, 'Who did this?' And she said, 'Eric did this. He set me on fire.' And I said, 'Eric who?'"
&#12288;
State now calls volunteer firefighter Brandie Davis
Davis said he was at a restaurant at time of call. Left and responded to scene
Davis says he heard call go from "car fire" to "fire w/ woman burnt on road."
Davis: I said, "Baby girl, who did this to you?" And she said, "Eric."
Davis reading:"I asked, 'Who did this to you?' She replied, "Eric." I then said, 'What&#8217;s Eric&#8217;s last name? She said "Eric."
Davis said he continued to ask same question and #JessicaChambers continued to respond "Eric"

State calls Shane Mills. Another firefighter
Mills says he walked up hill to back of engine then noticed Cole Haley kneeled down next to #JessicaChambers

State now calling Sandra Hailey
Hailey is an EMR-- was on scene night of #JessicaChambers murder
Hailey was in her own personal vehicle with her husband and grandchildren. Told them "do not leave this car"
Hailey: "I said, 'Honey, who did this to you?' And all I heard was, "Eric."

State calls paramedic Casey Austin. Worked as volunteer with Courtland Fire Dept.
Austin said they put #JessicaChambers in back of truck with heaters. Took blanket off of her and started applying sterile burn bandages.
Austin: "Once it was to my realization this wasn&#8217;t an accident, I started asking her name. She was mainly repeating, "I&#8217;m cold, I&#8217;m cold."
Austin says he asked who did this to her. That's when he heard "Eric" or "Derrick."
&#12288;
State calls David Gammel. Was a firefighter with Pope Fire Dept.
Gammel said he heard the "panic" in the firefighter's voice on radio calling for backup
Gammel: "She was laying on the ground, covered with a blanket, a pair of turnout coats...laid over her"
State asks if Gammel heard #JessicaChambers say who did this to her: "from what I could hear it sounded like 'Eric'"

State calls Bradley Dixon. Another EMS responder from night of #JessicaChambers fire.
State to Dixon: "What name did you believe you heard?" from #JessicaChambers. Dixon: "Eric."
Dixon says he heard the words "cold" and "thirsty" from #JessicaChambers while in ambulance. Said it was difficult to make out.

State now calling Joshua Perkins-- another EMT on scene of #JessicaChambers fire.
Perkins said Chambers' voice was very garbled. Said she was difficult to understand. Again, said he heard her say name, " Eric or Derrick."
&#12288;
State calls Daryl House, deputy with Panola Co. Sheriff's Dept
House says he got in ambulance and spoke to #JessicaChambers. She told him "Eric" did this to her.
&#12288;
State calls Chuck Tucker, deputy with Panola Co. Sheriff's Dept.
Tucker testifies that has known #JessicaChambers since she was a baby. Says she told him "Eric" did this to her. Said he was black.

The point is the passenger seat in JC's car was reclined far back, the exact position QT describes for having sex with JC in her car. Unless one believes she drove her car with the passenger seat reclined like that all day on Dec 6th, this is corroborating evidence of an encounter with someone--that someone being QT, in the hour before she was set on fire.

Wow.

Champion is pointing out the multiple lies, one by one, told by QT .... without referring to notes. Most impressive moment of redirect, thus far.

The last thing the Jury heard before break:

"The lips of a liar." Douglas

Recess for lunch

[video=twitter;919248778238087169]https://twitter.com/local24tish/status/919248778238087169[/video]

Douglas talking about all the lies he said Tellis told them from the beginning #JessicaChambers @LocalMemphis

[video=twitter;919248841957818368]https://twitter.com/LawNewzNetwork/status/919248841957818368[/video]

#JessicaChambers - Lunch break until 1pm CDT. Tune into LawNewz Network with @MistyMarris for analysis. https://lawnewz.com/live-trials/liv...-now-lawnewz-network/lawnewz-network/*&#8230;

The person who was with JC right up to the time of her murder was QT. That is the evidence. The person who continuously lied about his activities that day and night was QT. The person whose DNA could not be excluded from JC's keychain is QT. The person who was spotted with the victim was QT.

That evidence doesn't go away.

I'm on the fence--although leaning slightly more towards----there is a "Eric" involved. Just cannot shake that feeling off!

i think the existence of an Eric (which I think is the case) and the guilt of Quinton can co-exist....I think they were both responsible and since Eric is long gone and Quinton is on trial I could vote guilty. For a while Eric bothered me enough to see reasonable doubt but I have seen enough to say Quinton was there too and at least partly responsible.

Out of ALLLLLL of these first responders who asked who did this, I cannot believe not ONE of them said back to her, "Did you say Eric?" to see if she nodded or shook her head!!!

I do think that when she responded "Eric" when asked what his last name was, she could have been trying to correct whoever asked her. For example, "No not Eric, Quinton" (which for some reason sounds like Eric).

I don't know. It is still reasonable doubt to me. I believe Quinton was there, definitely. But, I am not at all sold that someone named Eric was not also there.

[video=twitter;919249935526252544]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/919249935526252544[/video]

Was listening but unable to tweet-- lots of questions from defense ab why certain people were investigated more than others #JessicaChambers

[video=twitter;919250188195287040]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/919250188195287040[/video]

Defense questioned Douglas ab why two men that discovered car car were not DNA tested and why they were ruled out #JessicaChambers

No one questioning QT would know what his levels of cognitive, comprehension or processing skills might be, not without testing to determine all of that. <snip>
He appeared slow because he was being confronted with factual digital evidence and he was trying desperately to come up with another story to match and he was running out of stories.

Your correct where he scores on cognitive testing is irrelevant. In the context of the interview he demonstrates the ability cobble any answer & feign ignorance of a specific evident. This is a learned skill he has honed it to perfection. He is cunning and totally souless. I pray he does not con the jury like he did these innocent young victims he tortured to death.
:cow:

Out of ALLLLLL of these first responders who asked who did this, I cannot believe not ONE of them said back to her, "Did you say Eric?" to see if she nodded or shook her head!!!

I do think that when she responded "Eric" when asked what his last name was, she could have been trying to correct whoever asked her. For example, "No not Eric, Quinton" (which for some reason sounds like Eric).

I don't know. It is still reasonable doubt to me. I believe Quinton was there, definitely. But, I am not at all sold that someone named Eric was not also there.

I don't think it is important if she shook her head to confirm or not.

It was apparent with two "I don't know" and one "Black" answer that it was an animal she did not know well -- not this animal (Not that this one is not guilty, but two of them).

Im looking at it as she gained an instant speech impediment everything involving speech to besides vocal chords were damaged. The same word spoken over and over might sound different than pre trauma.
From experience every time my son gets surgery (cleft lip and palate) words sound different because of the pain and tightness.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Im looking at it as she gained an instant speech impediment everything involving speech to besides vocal chords were damaged. The same word spoken over and over might sound different than pre trauma.
From experience every time my son gets surgery (cleft lip and palate) words sound different because of the pain and tightness.

Forgot to add always have to confirm with him about what he said.

All caught up with the posts....and many thought provoking and informative posts at that! Thank you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raquel222