GUILTY MS - Kingston Frazier, 7, Jackson, 18 May 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have nothing to add. Horrible day.

Kingston fly free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Straight from highschool to jail. What a shameless waste. My son is only 22. I can't fathom this. A baby murdered by kids. ( I know technically not kids but you know)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm no older than these boys, shame. From Graduation to Incarceration, my heart weeps for all the victims involved.
(FTR I'm 21 if any of you were wondering)

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

If it's whoever murdered Kingston I hope they will get justice for him, even if they couldn't save his life.
How in the world do you explain someone looking at a 7-year old KID and making that decision to kill them? It's hideous. :tears:

This is in my area, all of our major news stations were live when the Dad walked up saying that he hasn't heard anything in 9 hours...LE was doing a news conference before the family even knew what happened! I am so completely heartbroken for this sweet little boy and his Dad. IMO there is more to this story, too many ?????'s surrounding the disappearance.

Sad news indeed.

Did any of his family make an appeal for his safe return, before this tragic news broke?

This is in my area, all of our major news stations were live when the Dad walked up saying that he hasn't heard anything in 9 hours...LE was doing a news conference before the family even knew what happened! I am so completely heartbroken for this sweet little boy and his Dad. IMO there is more to this story, too many ?????'s surrounding the disappearance.

outragepus olf LE. I can see no excuse for not telling family first

Is Kingston 7 or 6? MSM Keep saying 6, So I'm a bit confused

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Adults have trouble identifying strangers. If that was why, it was pure stupidity or meaness; probably both. I'm against the death penalty in theory, but sometimes it's hard not to agree with it in practice. When the Amber Alert woke me up this morning, I was so hoping it was just a simple custody disagreement. Bless this poor family.

....sigh....

What in the world is wrong with people?

:rose: RIP Kingston :rose:

~~~
omg....wtf....

I think I just need to vomit now.

信じられない。。。

My heart is broken for Kingston and his family. The guilt his mother is going to deal with will be crushing.

I had to go do stuff, last I saw he was found and in my naivety I was thinking I'll check back and see it's safe. I mean, they stole a car with a little boy in, they're gonna just drop him off somewhere and he'd be found ok, right?

Shot in the head?? Two 18 year olds? Kids shooting kids, the world is mad.

:tantrum:

attachment.php

http://www.kplctv.com/story/3545891...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Attachments

• perp.jpg
    perp.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 527

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads