GUILTY MS - Kingston Frazier, 7, Jackson, 18 May 2017 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Precious baby boy was probably so scared. I'm done too Sloane. It's all just to much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Precious baby boy was probably so scared. I'm done too Sloane. It's all just to much.

I hope that maybe he was sound asleep the whole time :(.

This reminds me of little Julian King's case, Jennifer Hudson's nephew

And just like that I'm turning off all electronic devices and reading a book. The news is too too sad today.

This is in my area, all of our major news stations were live when the Dad walked up saying that he hasn't heard anything in 9 hours...LE was doing a news conference before the family even knew what happened! I am so completely heartbroken for this sweet little boy and his Dad. IMO there is more to this story, too many ?????'s surrounding the disappearance.

I was watching the Facebook Live of that video. I've never before seen such heartbreak. To have the worst moment of your life broadcast for all to see. How terrible. Our community is hurting today. Peace to Kingston's family and all of those affected by this senselessness.

There is more to this story. This was not a random act.

Well pink I don't think that is your fault, not sure anyone knows what his correct name is!

View attachment 117057
http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AMBER/12243/10010/screen

Amber Alert: Kingston Frazier was sitting in car stolen from parking lot

[video=twitter;865113102483894272]https://twitter.com/JacksonMSPolice/status/865113102483894272[/video]

missing-child-kingston-frazier-billboard-1.jpg

http://wjtv.com/2017/05/18/car-stolen-from-kroger-with-6-year-old-inside/

Or, his correct age. Is he 6 years old or 7? I've seen both ages, within only the first 8 posts on this thread!

earlier before I had rad this far into the thread, I saw where they had removed fb live posts from the news because not all family had been notified... BUT HIS MOTHER WASN'T????? this is beyond belief!!!

I don't understand this video. It appears LE is giving a press conference indicating the boy is not alive. During the video, the mother walks up asking why no one has told her anything about her child.

https://www.facebook.com/clarionledger/videos/10155401328416385

they are kids. I have a 19 year old, he may be legally an adult but he is not mature. this is a mess.

Straight from highschool to jail. What a shameless waste. My son is only 22. I can't fathom this. A baby murdered by kids. ( I know technically not kids but you know)

I just got back from getting my hair done and I am seeing this little guy was found deceased! What the actual heck!!!! I am going to read and catch up. :(

Why were the LE covering the 2nds suspects face?

Not sad. Kingston was graduating from Kindergarten today and he should freaking be there with his classmates. Now, his classmates have to learn the pain of losing someone you care about during a time they should be happy and celebrating their move on to 1st grade. These babies should not EVER have to mourn the death of someone because of 2 cold hearted buttheads senseless actions. Ugh! I am so angry.

Wait a minute. He wasn't even in handcuffs so this wasn't even a perp walk.

ETA: I finished listening to the video and they said he was going with his attorney to the Madison County Sheriff's office (should this be Jackson, not Madison?). I don't understand why he was not detained at the Heinz County (?sp) Sheriff's Department.

Just watched again and reporter said he was getting in car with his lawyer.

Wait a minute. He wasn't even in handcuffs so this wasn't even a perp walk.

ETA: I finished listening to the video and they said he was going with his attorney to the Madison County Sheriff's office. I don't understand why he was not detained at the Heinz County (?sp) Sheriff's Department.

He has not been formally arrested. His attorney surrendered him in Hinds county and he is currently en route to Madison Co. where he will be arrested as that is where the crime is believed to have been committed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justicefornicky
Back