MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MPD confirms reported sighting of missing 2-year-old

(WMC-TV) - There is a report that missing 2-year-old Myra Lewis was seen at Discovery Inn, which is a South Memphis motel. The little girl has been missing since Saturday, March 1.

Action News 5's Jason Miles is on his way to Discovery Inn to find out more about the investigation.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/24948061/mpd-confirms-reported-sighting-of-missing-2-year-old?utm_content=bufferab759&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

:please: :please: :please:

Michele Reese, a reporter for WREG in Memphis has had a couple interesting things to say on her twitter, can I post them? They are things that the motel workers told her...

Michele Reese, a reporter for WREG in Memphis has had a couple interesting things to say on her twitter, can I post them? They are things that the motel workers told her...

Yes, tweets from MSM reporters can be posted with a link.

Could it be LE found some negligence and not anything really sinister about the parents? NOT accusing this family because I do not know them at all but I can think of different people I've known over the years who would party and / or nap and / or just in general disregard the parenting responsibility because they're doing other things....socializing, video games, etc . So the kids are alone basically , unsupervised and anything or anyone could happen to them. So maybe removing the kids had more to do with that that a parental involvement. Mooo

i'm not totally convinced these things are not related.
I see down thread there was a reported sighting so lets hope by the end of the night there's a found safe next to little myra's name.

So, if she was seen yesterday and called police, is this why they were there yesterday? Or did she wait to call til today, hence all the presence today? I am confused on the timeline here. They were searching back where she went missing today. So, not understanding.

Yes, tweets from MSM reporters can be posted with a link.

Thanks so much...

Michele Reese ‏@MReese_WREG3 59m
Update: Motel worker tells me she saw the little girl on Monday and asked her who she was with. She said the girl said "he's my dad."

Michele Reese ‏@MReese_WREG3 52m
Memphis police confirm they did get a call about a man being here.they say when they got here he was gone. Waiting to compare notes with FBI

Michele Reese ‏@MReese_WREG3 14m
A second motel worker tells me that he spotted Myra Lewis also. Officers still at the Discovery Inn investigating the tip.

http://wreg.com/2014/03/11/motel-employee-says-she-saw-missing-2-year-old/

The link reflects what she said.

coud the man she was allegedly with and referred to as her dad have been someone else who is currently missing?

ETA: was parentage confirmed? I know there was talk early on about bio father, but I did not read every post during the time Myra has been missing.

See post #144 / page 6 by me. I have included a link about sonar searches.

<above snipped by me>

Found it, read through it, and bookmarked (never know when it might come in handy).

Another question, not necessarily for MSNurse but anyone who might know. Is it standard protocol for LE or Fire/Rescue to do these types of searches? Or is this something like this best left to a professional (if there are any in this area) to do these types of searches?

Certainly not questioning Madison County's LE's or Fire/Rescue ability here at all. Just trying to gain an understanding of these types of searches and how they are normally conducted, and by who, because this is the first case I've followed where a child may have come into danger around a body of water.

I that baby is Myra then she must be pretty outgoing to answer so freely and clearly at 2 yo. Most 2yos that I know are a bit more shy with strangers.

I that baby is Myra then she must be pretty outgoing to answer so freely and clearly at 2 yo. Most 2yos that I know are a bit more shy with strangers.

My son would have talked to anyone.

Actually, it always worried me how trusting and chatty he was at that age. He has developed more caution now.

actionnews5 &#8207;@actionnews5 1m

#BREAKING MPD confirms reported sighting of missing 2-year-old Myra Lewis at a South Memphis motel. FBI on scene

http://www.wmctv.com/story/24948061/mpd-confirms-reported-sighting-of-missing-2-year-old?utm_content=buffer61c63&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

This sounds promising! :please:

Thanks so much...

Michele Reese &#8207;@MReese_WREG3 59m
Update: Motel worker tells me she saw the little girl on Monday and asked her who she was with. She said the girl said "he's my dad."

Michele Reese &#8207;@MReese_WREG3 52m
Memphis police confirm they did get a call about a man being here.they say when they got here he was gone. Waiting to compare notes with FBI

Michele Reese &#8207;@MReese_WREG3 14m
A second motel worker tells me that he spotted Myra Lewis also. Officers still at the Discovery Inn investigating the tip.

http://wreg.com/2014/03/11/motel-employee-says-she-saw-missing-2-year-old/

The link reflects what she said.

:thud: <<< That will be me if my far out theory turns out to be right. Please let her be ok, Lord!

ETA. . just a really odd thought. . . .does anyone think that maybe Myra doesn't belong to either Ericka or Greg? Maybe some how all mixed up with the welfare fraud? She's really their granddaughter, niece, unrelated? Ugh!

Mom has pictures of Myra in the hospital when she was born. She looks just like her 4 year old sister, N.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

My 2 year olds would have never responded with that particular phrase. Maybe just said "Daddy" but not "that's my dad."

I am filled with grief for this sweet little girl!!! Oh please let her come home !!!

Not sure what to think...sightings are so rarely "real"...yet LE suspected Memphis for a reason, IMO...

My 2 year olds would have never responded with that particular phrase. Maybe just said "Daddy" but not "that's my dad."

Totally agree. I am having a hard time with this sighting.

Hotels have video cameras everywhere. No videos were taken of the child or her father?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela