MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so surprised Myra's thread is getting so little attention...even though there is limited info, a child of this age generally is one of the busiest threads...it is a shame, IMO.

I am so surprised Myra's thread is getting so little attention...even though there is limited info, a child of this age generally is one of the busiest threads...it is a shame, IMO.

I think there are two reasons

1. A maddening lack of updates and info to discuss
2. Biting our tongues and sitting on our hands.

I think there are two reasons

1. A maddening lack of updates and info to discuss
2. Biting our tongues and sitting on our hands.

That's exactly why I stopped posting. I am very sad at the lack of updates from LE. I am annoyed, bothered and saddened that the family doesn't speak, update or even have a "Find Myra" page. The Find Myra page is by other people, maybe some they know, but still the disconnect from the family concerns me and is really nothing I have ever seen. If a two year old in my family was missing I would be screaming on the tv, newspapers, etc. this concerns me why everyone is so quiet.

That's exactly why I stopped posting. I am very sad at the lack of updates from LE. I am annoyed, bothered and saddened that the family doesn't speak, update or even have a "Find Myra" page. The Find Myra page is by other people, maybe some they know, but still the disconnect from the family concerns me and is really nothing I have ever seen. If a two year old in my family was missing I would be screaming on the tv, newspapers, etc. this concerns me why everyone is so quiet.

Ditto! There is no news which makes me feel like no one much gives a thought about a precious little toddler who has been missing far to long. I just do not understand searches being stopped. Would searches be discontinued for the missing child of a local cop, lawyer, teacher?
Where is the outcry???

Wanted to add another thing about carrying a gun.I live in a conceal and carry state. I'll just put it this way ..... Lots of people I know legally carry a gun, especially at night. There is no good reason to illegally carry a gun. IMHO anyway.

In Lisa Irwin's case, no one was named a suspect and there was not much new info after the first week or so, yet that case went into tons of threads and even a forum, I think. I know cases can't be compared easily, but this case strikes me as if not as least as interesting and tragic, maybe even more so. I guess it just seems strange to me how few, relatively speaking, posters have been in on it. I know we can't sleuth anyone, but that has seldom kept people from posting. Anyway...JMO

You're right Clu :(
Two bits conflicting me. Myra's being called ' abducted' . Was that just once or has that been made official?
To me abducted points one way and the other children being removed from the home points another. So I don't even know which way to go.
You brought up baby Lisa. Her brothers were never removed from the home.
I'm scared for Myra .
I wonder if the breathing treatments have anything to do with this .

You're right Clu :(
Two bits conflicting me. Myra's being called ' abducted' . Was that just once or has that been made official?
To me abducted points one way and the other children being removed from the home points another. So I don't even know which way to go.
You brought up baby Lisa. Her brothers were never removed from the home.
I'm scared for Myra .
I wonder if the breathing treatments have anything to do with this .

Only Myra's family has called this an abduction.

Only Myra's family has called this an abduction.

Is that right? TYVM
I could have sworn I saw msm or le call it that and that got me thinking. But if that's not the case, then that's quite a different story !

Is that right? TYVM
I could have sworn I saw msm or le call it that and that got me thinking. But if that's not the case, then that's quite a different story !

"Tucker has said he does not believe the toddler has been abducted, but he believes she is still in the area. Whether he thinks she is alive or not is unclear."
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/D0/20140310/NEWS/303100029/

There is so much in the above article that makes me completely crazy...but just waiting for the right time to let loose! I will stay quiet for now. I have included a quote above with the appropriate link to answer your question.

In regards to the breathing treatments, my daughter had asthma (as she has grown she seems to be handling it better, we just are more careful with colds) and she was on the machine more than twice a day plus she took inhalers. Could something have happened to Myra where her breathing was stopped and they couldn't get her to respond and panic set in? I know when my daughter had one episode I called EMT but by the time they got there she was more responsive but they went and gave her an additional treatment and watched her before they left just to be on the safe side.

Is that right? TYVM

That is right. Her family has said from the beginning she was abducted. Then they really don't seem to be talking about her. The only time I heard her mentioned recently was in relation to mom bring in jail. LE stated that the kidnapping reports were false and didn't come from their office. They were looking at all angles, even that she could still be alive, until they have proof she is not.

In regards to the breathing treatments, my daughter had asthma (as she has grown she seems to be handling it better, we just are more careful with colds) and she was on the machine more than twice a day plus she took inhalers. Could something have happened to Myra where her breathing was stopped and they couldn't get her to respond and panic set in? I know when my daughter had one episode I called EMT but by the time they got there she was more responsive but they went and gave her an additional treatment and watched her before they left just to be on the safe side.

That has been one of my thoughts from the very beginning.

I feel there is so little information. When is the last time before this morning, someone else saw her. Jane did an interview, the transcripts are included posts away, and she stated there are 10 children between the two parents. A family friend was on the phone and said she herself has 7, so which child or children were with her and what was the age? She named the ages. They were 17, 12, 11, 10, 8, 2 and newborn. So, was it one of hers or his with Myra? Or a different child? The age may determine how much they know and remember?

Why so little information? Less is more for some things, but not with a missing child.

Bingo!!!!!!! Possibly and mooo

Madison Co. toddler remains missing after two weeks

Posted: Mar 16, 2014 7:11 PM PDT
Updated: Mar 16, 2014 10:36 PM PDT

MADISON COUNTY, MS (Mississippi News Now) -
Saturday marked two weeks since 2-year-old Myra Lewis went missing from her Camden home.

In that time local, state, and federal authorities have thoroughly searched the area surrounding the family's Mount Pilgrim Road home.

Divers spent days combing through a pond across the road, but found no clues about what happened to Myra.

(Ericka) Lewis is expected to go before a judge on March 24.

via
http://www.wfsb.com/story/24990642/madison-co-toddler-remains-missing-after-two-weeks

I am frustrated a s well with the lack of new information and reporting in this case. I am saddened to awaken to another day with no news, and No Myra! This was the most recent story I could find.

Where are you, beautiful little one?

#FindMyra!

I wake up every morning, hoping Miss Myra has been found.

Where are you, tiny girl?

My niece got a few terrible cases of RSV when she was 1-3 years old. Matters were made worse by catching it in daycare. She required breathing treatments and all that goes with it for quite some time. She also was born with weak lungs. She was born a month early via emergency c-section. She had problems with her lungs for many years and was very prone to serious respiratory illnesses.

Obviously, there is some sort of neglect or care failures for children to be removed from the home. I don't have a great feeling about these parents, or the mom especially. However, there are legit reasons for needing those medications. It could be negligence, or simply an illness that required them.

I haven't been on in a few days and was surprised to find this little beauty still in the missing forum. I really thought they would have found her body the day they were doing the searches near her house.

Sadly, I don't think she's alive, but hopefully she is found soon.

I check the thread every day. I don't want a timeout so I'm not commenting though. Myra remains constantly in my mind. :(

That has been one of my thoughts from the very beginning.

I feel there is so little information. When is the last time before this morning, someone else saw her. Jane did an interview, the transcripts are included posts away, and she stated there are 10 children between the two parents. A family friend was on the phone and said she herself has 7, so which child or children were with her and what was the age? She named the ages. They were 17, 12, 11, 10, 8, 2 and newborn. So, was it one of hers or his with Myra? Or a different child? The age may determine how much they know and remember?

Why so little information? Less is more for some things, but not with a missing child.

Thanks for this information! Due to the little information that has been given on Myra's family, the secretiveness of exactly what happened during the hours of Mom's shopping trip, both at home and where Mom went, we have nothing to discuss!

We can only replay what has been told so many times and come up with what we know today - zilch, zero, nothing! A beautiful toddler is missing, LE has spent endless hours searching for her from what it appears. They come up with the same thing, nothing!

This leads back to the original story not being told correctly as to when Myra disappeared and how it happened! The story sounded made up from day one to me as I imagine LE suspected it too.

Karma will get the people who did this! Sadly, I think Myra is no longer with us. I hope this newborn is placed in the arms of a couple who are seeking a child they have been unable to have.

These are all my opinions and thoughts on a horrific crime on an innocent baby!

What does the father do for work? I assume mom stayed home with the kids.

How does one commit welfare fraud? Did the parents lie about their income, claim someone else's kids, or did they trade food stamps for cash? That is all I can come up with.

In my state, medical assistance is included in the term 'welfare'. So, I am wondering if they lost health coverage for the kids, and felt they could not afford Myra's health care and did something to her.

I know it's kind of far fetched, they obviously like children if they have so many, but I'm stumped. I really don't think the parents hurt Myra. I think some neighborhood creep, or one of the older kid's friends, or a crazy uncle got her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric