MS MS - Rebecca Paulk, 26, Lauderdale County, 7 Sept 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.wtok.com/home/headlines/Poisso-Serving-Time-for-Probation-Violation-332569472.html

<Snipped & BBM for Focus>

Officer Jason Walker with the probation and parole office tells Newscenter 11 in May of 2013 Poisso was found guilty of possession of methamphetamine. He was first found guilty of violating his probation in April of this year and was sentenced to 90 days at the Technical Violation Center.
He hadn't been out for long when the next violation came. Walker says in September Poisso was indicted for being a felon with a firearm and he failed a drug screening for methamphetamine. He's now been sentenced to 120 days in TVC.
Investigators say they questioned Poisso, searched his property and found him on surveillance video with the missing woman, but found no evidence to tie him to her disappearance.

<modsnip> Since he is no longer a POI and LE has stated they found no link can we still sleuth him? Just want to make sure or not.

I agree the sex angle make sense, with the possibility of someone chasing her, her crashing the car, losing her phone and an article of clothing, etc...

Nothing will really surprise me in this case though. Lots of possible shenanigans going on that might be confirmed by MSM at a later date.

The judge found probable cause to sign a warrant to search his place, so at that point he would at the least be a person of interest if not an out right suspect. Does LE not finding evidence in the search linking him to her disappearance disqualify him from being a person of interest?

Or have they cleared him and I've missed it?

The judge found probable cause to sign a warrant to search his place, so at that point he would at the least be a person of interest if not an out right suspect. Does LE not finding evidence in the search linking him to her disappearance disqualify him from being a person of interest?

Or have they cleared him and I've missed it?

edit: Me confusing POI and suspect and potential POI. It's already been said. Nevermind. :)

RE: Worse case scenario in RHP's disappearance:

Hunters and other outdoor persons are the eyes and ears of the forest. Many crime victims are located each year by aware hunters. It is very important to spread awareness to hunters in MS/AL in RHP's case due to the vast amount of forested hunting land in the MS/AL area of concern.

Archery Deer season opened in Mississippi Oct 1/2015 & Alabama Oct 15/2015. MS/AL also allows for hunting deer with dogs during gun season which begins November 21/2015.

https://www.mdwfp.com/media/271649/2015-16huntingseasons.pdf
Mississippi Hunting Regulations

Gun (with dogs) Nov. 21 - Dec. 1

Alabama Hunting Regulations
http://www.outdooralabama.com/deer-season-zone-map

Antlered Bucks by Stalk or Dog Hunting

Zone A: Nov. 21 - Jan. 15
Zone B: Nov. 21 - Nov. 30 and Dec. 11 - Jan. 25

Antlered Bucks Stalk Hunting Only, No Dogs
Zone A: Jan. 16 - Jan. 31
Zone B: Jan. 26 - Feb. 10

Respectfully snipped by me

A pretty girl goes into a town full of unscrupulous characters and ends up vanishing without a trace.

Would you please name the town referenced in your post? TIA

Medication was found in Rebecca's handbag. We haven't been told what the medication was or why it was prescribed. I am not inferring a drug usage problem. I am simply looking a situation of a young lady who experienced trouble that led her, or at least her car and personal items, into the wooded area.

People don't just disappear even though over 100,000 disappearance cases are currently recorded. I believe that her body would have been found by now if she was near her vehicle. The one cweep LEO spoke to that was seen with Rebecca on CCTV has not been charged even though his home was searched. A famous TVS, Robert Walker, once said, "A coincidence is a clue."

Why isn't there someone's DNA in her car or on any of her belongings inside the vehicle, the door handles, the car seats, et al? Surely the unsub touched something in her vehicle. When is the next organized search? These parents must have their precious daughter back.

I don't go along with the possibility that she got lost and disappeared on purpose in order to not face pending criminal charges. Not too many young women would be willing to do that. Besides, Rebecca adored her mother and they spoke or texted on a daily basis. Could she just walk away from that bonded love?

I think Rebecca may have still felt she was in love with her husband and felt she could not move forward without him. Their entire home burned in April. They had to start their lives over from scratch. Traumatic events such as that causes many people to become ensnared with PTSD.

I just feel so strongly that LEO needs just one clue to help solve this case. Praying for Rebecca and her family.

It has been 53 days since Rebecca went missing on September 8, 2015. I am friends with a member of CUE who was recently instrumental in finding the remains of Bobby Weaver, a missing person victim. The member and I planned to join the next volunteer group that searched for Rebecca. AFAIK, there was a group of volunteers who searched for Rebecca once, that neither of us could attend, but we never learned of any future searches. The link below is to Bobby Weaver's thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...28-Oxford-5-Sept-2013&p=12140491#post12140491

Rebecca's parents are Wes and Janet Henderson. Is John her brother?

Cropped from kdg411's post #249 [BBM]:

We would never say anything that is untrue and have post of threats. THAT'S why we would not budge to let John be an admin...

This KVUA 23 TV interview was published on youtube Sept. 15, 2015. Start at the 01:09 mark and listen to her mother's message to her daughter and her father's subtle correction in what she claimed. *Sensitivity Warning: very sad news is received during the interview that makes her mom cry.

[video=youtube;NG4vfFpKCe4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG4vfFpKCe4[/video]

'Bumping hunting seasons post from a few weeks ago for focus'..

As shown by the remains located in Tuscaloosa County, AL, a few days ago by the aware squirrel hunters. Every year many missing/murdered victims are found deep in the woods by observant hunters and other outdoors persons. The gun season opens in MS & AL in a few days and the forests will be saturated with hunters. Many of these hunters are from different areas of the state and some from adjacent states. It is imperative that flyers & ribbons saturate the Meridian, MS & Demopolis, AL areas, especially where these hunters congregate; gas & convenience stores, cafes & restaurants, etc..

RE: Worse case scenario in RHP's disappearance:

Hunters and other outdoor persons are the eyes and ears of the forest. Many crime victims are located each year by aware hunters. It is very important to spread awareness to hunters in MS/AL in RHP's case due to the vast amount of forested hunting land in the MS/AL area of concern.

Archery Deer season opened in Mississippi Oct 1/2015 & Alabama Oct 15/2015. MS/AL also allows for hunting deer with dogs during gun season which begins November 21/2015.

https://www.mdwfp.com/media/271649/2015-16huntingseasons.pdf
Mississippi Hunting Regulations

Gun (with dogs) Nov. 21 - Dec. 1

Alabama Hunting Regulations
http://www.outdooralabama.com/deer-season-zone-map

Antlered Bucks by Stalk or Dog Hunting

Zone A: Nov. 21 - Jan. 15
Zone B: Nov. 21 - Nov. 30 and Dec. 11 - Jan. 25

Antlered Bucks Stalk Hunting Only, No Dogs
Zone A: Jan. 16 - Jan. 31
Zone B: Jan. 26 - Feb. 10

I've searching for updates today. I thought there would have been something close to Christmas or New Year's, but nothing. I did see one interview with LE and they said the area around Rebecca's car was searched on foot and by helicopter. But I didn't hear anything about dogs used. It would seem to me if she did run off or try to disappear voluntarily the dogs would find her scent around the car. In any case they should have been to track SOMEONE from the car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back