MS MS - Vickie Ellington, 53, Kosciusko, 27-Jan-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping for this lady. She still has not been found to my knowledge, she disappeared in my hometown. I don't think there has been THAT much work done to find her. Don't know 100% as I'm not an employee with the sheriffs department, but she disappeared in a high traffic area of a very small town, there's 2 gas stations, 4 restaurants, and a walmart all in that area plus a few more businesses - I'm sorry but I find it HARD to believe that there isn't one more business that had a camera where she could be seen on it.....

Still missing

AUG 19, 2024
According to Missingsippi.com, Ellington was last heard from when she texted friends that she was headed to meet someone in Louisville, about an hour away. When they didn’t hear from her again, they became alarmed and started looking for her.

Ellington’s Chevrolet Suburban was located in the Wal-Mart parking lot in Louisville. Her purse was still inside the SUV, and when she was not answering her cell phone, her friends reported her missing.

Surveillance video turned up no new leads. Ellington can be seen parking her vehicle, then walking in the direction of a McDonald’s and a Taco Bell before the camera loses her.

According to the articles above, this is the place where Vickie was last caught on cctv. I wonder if the other shops (nail salon, burger king, McDonalds, Tacobell) did not also have cams??
There is an important wooded area nearby, I also wonder if they searched there

1724186833657.jpeg
1724187174278.jpeg

vickie ellington

Vickie+Ellington.png

Missing since: January 27, 2011

White female
Hair:
Light brown or blonde
Height:
5’7’’
Weight:
150 lbs.

***Ellington wears eyeglasses.***

case details:

Ellington was last heard from when she texted friends stating that she was going to meet someone in Louisville, Mississippi. Ellington made the drive from her hometown, Kosciusko, Mississippi. The drive between the two towns takes less than an hour. After not hearing from Ellington, her friends became worried and began looking for her. Her friends located her Chevrolet Suburban in the Wal-Mart parking lot in Louisville, Mississippi. Her purse was inside the vehicle so her friends immediately reported her missing.

Authorities reviewed surveillance video taken from the Wal-Mart parking lot. In the video, Ellington’s Suburban is seen parking in the parking lot, Ellington exits the vehicle and begins walking towards a McDonald’s and Taco Bell before walking out of the camera’s range. Ellington never returned to her vehicle and has not been seen or heard from since.

Ellington was the guardian of and was raising her 8-year-old grandson. She also owned a gym in Kosciusko, Mississippi. Ellington never made it to meet up with the person she planned to meet in Louisville that day. After seven years of no contact, a memorial was held in celebration of Ellington’s life. Her case remains unsolved at this time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03
Back