MSM coverage of Baby Lisa 10/28/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Debra told FOX that both boys were in bed with her and then the 8 year left the bed. The 6 year old was in bed with Debra until Jeramy came home.

MK is making a fool of herself....she's too in awe of JT....sorry, Lisa...

Debra told FOX that both boys were in bed with her and then the 8 year left the bed. The 6 year old was in bed with Debra until Jeramy came home.

Yep yep yep. AND that DB checked on the boys before she went to bed and asked them if they wanted to come sleep in her bed. DB isn't sure if she checked on Lisa at that time.

Ok - HOW can you be "black out" drunk but yet remember that you went in the boys room and asked them a question and even remember if they did what that question asked for BUT NOT REMEMBER if you checked on the baby at the same time?

These boys know things. Not only about the sleeping arrangements that night and who got up and went where and at what time (possible). They heard things, maybe even saw things.

There is a reason these parents don't want these boys talked to again.

JMHO

Megyn Kelly on FOX - now

Has new press release from CS. She has confirmed she is no longer with the family of Lisa Irwin as their local counsel".

Trace Gallagher saying it was odd because earlier CS has said that she can't be fired by anyone other than the family. And now, evidently the family has done that.

Talking about what the interview with the boys might bring out. And even though LE did interview the boys initially, it is unclear if LE knew at that time that DB was drunk that night and therefore, didn't ask any kind of those type of questions.

Megyn talking about the boys and the timeline and what the parents told her. She said they'll talk about it with their legal panel in about half an hour so 1:30 approx EST.

BBM.

Next... I hope this doesn't go on long enough that we see a revolving door of pro-bono and local attornies.

I am confused by today's news releases though. Tacopina and Short at odds. Short announced the daily press releases and confirmed the boys' interview for today 2 days ago. Short announed the cancellation of the press conference and tour yesterday. Tacopina, apparently, cancelled the boys' interview to LE last night. BUT, Short says this morning that she is against the boys being interviewed and Tacopina can't fire her.

Did anyone really want the boys to be interviewed? If Short and Tacopina are at odds over this issue and Short is being honest in saying she doesn't want them interviewed, that means Tacopina does want them interviewed. Hard to believe.

Confusing stuff... Why can't these parents just go talk to LE (oh, that's right, they no longer have an attorney to represent them in interviews)? Ugghhh...

Thought DB was passed out/blacked out drunk. How does she remember what the 8 yr old did or when he did it?

Hinky hinky hinky hinky......................but that's JMO

Link for press conference anyone? Thanks

Read a post in the Media thread posted today and I thought there was a press conference. It was an old article posted today .... :banghead:

BBM.

Next... I hope this doesn't go on long enough that we see a revolving door of pro-bono and local attornies.

I am confused by today's news releases though. Tacopina and Short at odds. Short announced the daily press releases and confirmed the boys' interview for today 2 days ago. Short announed the cancellation of the press conference and tour yesterday. Tacopina, apparently, cancelled the boys' interview to LE last night. BUT, Short says this morning that she is against the boys being interviewed and Tacopina can't fire her.

Did anyone really want the boys to be interviewed? If Short and Tacopina are at odds over this issue and Short is being honest in saying she doesn't want them interviewed, that means Tacopina does want them interviewed. Hard to believe.

Confusing stuff... Why can't these parents just go talk to LE (oh, that's right, they no longer have an attorney to represent them in interviews)? Ugghhh...

There was an interesting back and forth with the legal panel on FOX about who (JT or CS) is actually riding first chair and that possibly CS overstepped her position and ruffeled JT's feathers. Two attys vying for more camera time and media reports? Who knows - kinda sounds like maybe a pi**ing match between these two.

WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT LISA? Obviously no one in the immediate circle.

I am so praying that LE finds this baby and soon.

:waitasec:
press conference?

I read this article post today and thought today was a press conference. Geez, I ran out to cram everything in for an old article. :banghead:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7292989&postcount=147"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Media links~NO DISCUSSION PLEASE[/ame]

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A private investigator who is representing the family of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin said that the family will be holding a news conference at 1 p.m. Central Time.

The news conference will be streamed on KMBC.com and carried live on KMBC-TV.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29484744/detail.html#ixzz1c6ITBkUa

Baby Lisa News Conference To Be Held At 1 P.M.
News Conference Will Be Streamed On KMBC.com

POSTED: 10:46 am CDT October 14, 2011
UPDATED: 11:26 am CDT October 14, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A private investigator who is representing the family of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin said that the family will be holding a news conference at 1 p.m. Central Time.

The news conference will be streamed on KMBC.com and carried live on KMBC-TV.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29484744/detail.html#ixzz1c6ITBkUa

The article is dated October 14, 2011 Isn't today October 28, 2011? I sure hope so ...

So far just BS smoojing the local media...

Local reporter getting feisty...

Family supposedly coming out soon, but just to thank the LE...

BS bringing a team down from NY to help search for Lisa...

So this is just live reporting, not the press conference yet...

This is an OLD report from Oct. 14, NOT TODAY. BS is no longer even in Kansas City or issuing press conferences.

:woohoo:There is NO Press Conference Today. :woohoo:

The link provided here and in the Media Thread is from October 14, 2011.

The article is dated October 14, 2011 Isn't today October 28, 2011? I sure hope so ...

-------oh wow patty-----where's the "humiliated" icon when i need it??

..apologies for the false "news" !!!!

I know the wrong thread but it could go along with media as well, but anywhere in the local media there is it saying anything about any searches today. I have been in and out all day and will be all day so just wondering. I feel like LE is no longer doing much on this case. They are at a standstill. I wish someone would get on the news and say what is going on, someone on the inside.

Please delete my posts. :blush:

I went to a link posted upthread...

Done!

And its all good. We all get a little "dizzy" around here when a case like this puts you on a :rollercoaster:

Just take a couple of very deep breaths; shake it off; SMILE and continue on.

We all have our "blond moments". teehee

:biggrin:

And THAT was our Friday afternoon fire drill! lol

Moving along...... :crazy:

-------oh wow patty-----where's the "humiliated" icon when i need it??

..apologies for the false "news" !!!!

Don't worry, I almost posted that earlier myself. It was on the front page of a local news website, in the right column next to one of today's press releases. The headline had no date. Completely looked like a current announcement about a press release for today.

P.s.. How come when we want to reference an article we recently read, it has been "poofed" from the web page. But, an announcement for a 2 week old press release, front and center? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllaMichael