MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, cause motorcycle guy waiting about a week before contacting police and then picking a guy whose photo police were showing around is just so convincing of a witness.

Do we know exactly when this man notified the police. Has that information been released as to date and time? tia

Do we know exactly when this man notified the police. Has that information been released as to date and time? tia

About a week after the fact is what motorcycle guy told the press.

So is this why cyndi is gone? He wanted to take nbc through the home? moo:twocents:

LOL...of course!! Local media wasn't going to pay!! I knew it had something to do with CS being accommodating to the hated local media...hated by DB and JI and their friends, family and supporters.

BBM. For starters, I would not be refusing to cooperate with LE and refusing to allow my children to be interviewed. But hey, that's just me. MOO.

If you were smart you would refuse to let your child be interviewed. Want proof? Take a look at this video of a young boy being interrogated by a "psychologist": http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6207937

This boy was pushed into saying something somewhat negative about his father - in order to get away from this horrid woman. This case is important because the father, who was railroaded and FRAMED by LE for the murder/rape of his own baby has been 100% proven innocent. (Most parents aren't so lucky - they may be "cleared" but there is always still suspicion.)

Anyway, watch the video. See how this woman pushes the child. Look at how upset this boy is. Look how she twists his headnods and answers around. And, understand that she was NOT going to let up until he said something - anything- negative about his father. And, then remember that we now know that his father was completely, totally innocent.

Would you REALLY let your children go through that?

ETA: this video is really heartwrenching. Be warned.

LE HAS to be cold and callous IMO, if they were empathetic to perps, they would all be free.

Police are hard on you to get answers. Even O'Brien, who is a professor at law without a vested interest (he was only taken on as temporary counsel for one interview) said they were heavy handed. You don't get a confession by asking nicely, so they're just doing their job.

I have no trouble imagining LE doing this, and at the same time I don't think LE is evil. So I'm not sure what that makes me.

BBM. I would say that makes you open-minded and realistic!

LE has a job to do, and they tend to do it well. But sometimes, they get it wrong. And sometimes, when they get it wrong, they refuse to admit it. When that happens, there is the possibility for true injustices to be done, and for the truth to be ignored.

That's just wrong. Whoever this woman is has no right working with kids. I observe a lot of closed room interviews with kids and have never seen anything like that. Usually they are playing toys and talking while playing.

I hope she goes back to working with adults, she's using no better technique than a LEO without training could use IMO.

Thanks Karmaa, I have read about it, but had never seen the video. I'm shaking.

I first saw it when a professor screened it for a class. The whole class was impacted by it, and at least half of us were crying.

That's just wrong. Whoever this woman is has no right working with kids. I observe a lot of closed room interviews with kids and have never seen anything like that. Usually they are playing toys and talking while playing.

I hope she goes back to working with adults, she's using no better technique than a LEO without training could use IMO.

I agree Abby, but she had all the "right" credentials. Parents don't get to pick who is going to talk to their children when it's done through LE. LE chooses. It's also important to note that the parents allowed this interview with no hesitation. They trusted that it was being done to find the truth, not to frame the father.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-parents-keeping-low-profile-14848745

I just re-watched the GMA video with BS ...

So ... BS is standing out at a location of one of the "witness sightings" asking LE and volunteers to come to this area to search because "IN HIS OPINION" -- Bill Stanton's opinion -- this is "the last place Lisa was seen alive" ...

So Bill -- what do you mean by "the last place Lisa was seen alive" ?
So Bill -- does this mean she is NOT alive ?
So Bill -- what do Bill REALLY you know ?

IMO ... BS is DESPERATELY TRYING to "SHIFT" the focus from DB/JI to an "unknown person" ... sorry Bill -- I am NOT "buying it" !

IMO ... BS is the one who is on a WILD GOOSE CHASE ...

MOO ...

Just bouncing off your post...

Since LE is no good, their dogs suck, why don't BS hire a team of the top professional dogs and search and rescue people to search for lisa in the location he has suggested the LE to search...

Another thing, IMO- LE might want to trace back to who put up the reward money ... maybe there is a live baby Lisa at their house??

The man only identified the baby as "same age, same size" it's misrepresentation to say it was baby Lisa. It was an alleged sighting of a man with a baby. JMO.

I wish everyone (media and professionals) could just keep it real and represent things as they are. It's plenty compelling without the exaggerations.

I haven't read any media saying that MT misrepresented info when he saw the man with the baby. He chose Jersey out of a photo lineup and in the interview with MT that I read he didn't mention that the baby was in fact lisa. maybe I'm confusing what you are trying to say in your post.

umm no. It was the first time BS got to see inside it.

Really? Wouldn't that be one of the first things a private investigator wants to do? To see the crime scene for himself?

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-parents-keeping-low-profile-14848745

I just re-watched the GMA video with BS ...

So ... BS is standing out at a location of one of the "witness sightings" asking LE and volunteers to come to this area to search because "IN HIS OPINION" -- Bill Stanton's opinion -- this is "the last place Lisa was seen alive" ...

So Bill -- what do you mean by "the last place Lisa was seen alive" ?
So Bill -- does this mean she is NOT alive ?
So Bill -- what do Bill REALLY you know ?

IMO ... BS is DESPERATELY TRYING to "SHIFT" the focus from DB/JI to an "unknown person" ... sorry Bill -- I am NOT "buying it" !

IMO ... BS is the one who is on a WILD GOOSE CHASE ...

MOO ...

How can BS even say something like that. No one knows for sure if this person even had a baby in their arms. Maybe these woods should be checked more because he knows something no one else does.. BS needs to stop the bs in my opinion. Sorry but the parents are guilty and nothing will change my mind about that.

In an interview last week with NBC News , Lisa’s mother, Deborah Bradley, said the boys heard something the night Lisa disappeared, but she and Lisa’s father, Jeremy Irwin, have been reluctant to allow further questioning because they didn’t want to put them through “anything else.”

Young said both boys were interviewed, one for about 30 minutes and the other about 50 minutes, on Oct. 4, the day Lisa was reported missing.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-half-brothers-to-be-questioned#ixzz1cNBXs04W

That is a far cry from five hours. I believe LE. Given JT and BS's propensity to stretch the truth.

We don't know if the FBI or others has interviewed the boys. Young and JT could be correct in their statements. For instance Young kept saying that the parents weren't speaking with LE. Turns out they apparently are speaking with the FBI. I think Young speaks of which only applies to him and his department. He probably doesn't have clearance to speak for other departments and entities involved. JMO.

I haven't read any media saying that MT misrepresented info when he saw the man with the baby. He chose Jersey out of a photo lineup and in the interview with MT that I read he didn't mention that the baby was in fact lisa. maybe I'm confusing what you are trying to say in your post.

I was saying for media, JT, BS or anyone else to claim that Baby Lisa was last seen by the motorcycle man is misrepresentation of facts. But it was JMO.

I was saying for media, JT, BS or anyone else to claim that Baby Lisa was last seen by the motorcycle man is misrepresentation of facts. But it was JMO.

It's also a misrepresentation of the facts to claim that a fuzzy white blob on a video tape is a man carrying a baby.

JMO

If you were smart you would refuse to let your child be interviewed. Want proof? Take a look at this video of a young boy being interrogated by a "psychologist": http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6207937

This boy was pushed into saying something somewhat negative about his father - in order to get away from this horrid woman. This case is important because the father, who was railroaded and FRAMED by LE for the murder/rape of his own baby has been 100% proven innocent. (Most parents aren't so lucky - they may be "cleared" but there is always still suspicion.)

Anyway, watch the video. See how this woman pushes the child. Look at how upset this boy is. Look how she twists his headnods and answers around. And, understand that she was NOT going to let up until he said something - anything- negative about his father. And, then remember that we now know that his father was completely, totally innocent.

OMG, I have been looking for this video forever. I heard that this interview was a big factor in charging the father. But I had no idea it was released.

This is a very sad case but this is not the norm. First of all, they never ask question after question like she did. They never put words into a kids mouth like this and if the kid is distressed they will change the subject immediately. Move on to another topic for a few to relax the child. That is why this woman was sued and why they won. Once again though, this is not the norm, this isnt how they are trained to question children. That woman needs to stick with teens and adults. She is not someone that should ever have questioned a child. Doesnt look like she had any training in that department at all. Sad. But we can let one bad apple spoil the fact that DB and JI's children need to be questioned. They really do.

Thanks Karmaa, I have read about it, but had never seen the video. I'm shaking.

And that's only six minutes of it. I had to quit watching I was getting light headed and ill. I haven't had an anxiety attack come on that quick in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420