MSM coverage of Baby Lisa 11/10/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have looked at all the October 5th & 6th DB videos. The comments about the computer aren't on those two days. So, later I will look at the media blitz from the 7th & the 8th. It might be in the MK interviews or the JJP interview. Taking a break now but I am determined to find it! I heard her say it as an excuse for why the window was open. If anyone else wants to look, most of the video links are on the early open discussion pages. One thing I am fairly certain about is that she said it before she admitted that she had been drinking.

Isn't there a thread for the window? Maybe you can find a link there...

If it's such a common term, perhaps you guys ought to petition Websters to include it in their dictionary. ;)

Noun 1. phoner - the person initiating a telephone call; "there were so many callers that he finally disconnected the telephone"
caller-up, telephoner, caller
speaker, talker, verbaliser, verbalizer, utterer - someone who expresses in language; someone who talks (especially someone who delivers a public speech or someone especially garrulous); "the speaker at commencement"; "an utterer of useful maxims"

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/phoner

lolol..unbelievable!

OK, I have looked at all the October 5th & 6th DB videos. The comments about the computer aren't on those two days. So, later I will look at the media blitz from the 7th & the 8th. It might be in the MK interviews or the JJP interview. Taking a break now but I am determined to find it! I heard her say it as an excuse for why the window was open. If anyone else wants to look, most of the video links are on the early open discussion pages. One thing I am fairly certain about is that she said it before she admitted that she had been drinking.

Just agreeing that my two little ears heard it too! It was before admitting the drinking, so naturally after admitting the drinking, I dismissed the computer because a drunk (maybe even passed out) and being on the computer don't go together in my mind.

If you think about it, the 10:30 timeframe never changes - drunk, sober, on the computer, in bed, it is always 10:30, hmm?

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
Picerno just left and said he couldn't comment on today's interviews with brothers of #LisaIrwin. Said attorneys plan to talk tomorrow.

http://twitter.com/#!/CliffJudy

looking forward to this, though i'm not sure they'll say much of anything.

I didn't watch the interview but there are 3 SB's in this case

Sean Bradley= Debbie's estranged husband
Samantha Brando= Debbie's neighbor and drinking buddy
Shane Beagley= Debbie's other neighbor who was smoking with her and Samantha

Jaxson, Oh goody, I'm more confused. :)
ty

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
Picerno just left and said he couldn't comment on today's interviews with brothers of #LisaIrwin. Said attorneys plan to talk tomorrow.

http://twitter.com/#!/CliffJudy

looking forward to this, though i'm sure sure they'll say much of anything.

What do you suppose that means?
Attorneys plan to talk tomorrow? Is this good or bad for the little boys?
:waitasec:

What do you suppose that means?
Attorneys plan to talk tomorrow? Is this good or bad for the little boys?
:waitasec:

eh, i don't think they will be commenting either way on the boy's interviews. i think whatever they have to say will be unrelated to that. JMO

tweet from Russ Patcek reporter at KSHB in KC
re: interview with the boys

PI Bill Stanton, "It's my understanding he may have heard a tapping sound," tonight at 10 @nbcactionnews #babylisa #lisairwin

eh, i don't think they will be commenting either way on the boy's interviews. i think whatever they have to say will be unrelated to that. JMO

TY. I let my mind wander to the thought that one of the boys might have told LE something that was a missing piece to the puzzle about that night.

Story updated to include quotes from Bill Stanton and a video of part of the telephone interview with him. Discusses his contact with the two boys about what they saw/heard the night in question along with Jersey and where baby Lisa is now.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16012022/interviews-with-brothers

Did I see a link just a bit ago where BS said he had not talked to the boys about any of that? Anyone? TIA

Oh.......hehehe it was in this story. :blushing:

Stanton said he has not spoken to the boys about what they may have heard or seen the night their sister went missing. He said their parents have not either indepth because they did not want to be seen as coaching the boys or tampering with the investigation.

"I did not want to get in the way of the investigation," he said.

I know this is also on the forum about the boys being questioned finally but has this been on the news tonight at all.

JHoltFox4KC John Holt
BRKNG: #Fox4 Eric Burke: #LisaIrwin parents have arrived back at a nland home where they've stayed. No sign of boys.

Wondering why they arent letting the boys go home or if there is any info about this on MSM.

Did I see a link just a bit ago where BS said he had not talked to the boys about any of that? Anyone? TIA
Here's a quote from BS.
Stanton said he has not spoken to the boys about what they may have heard or seen the night their sister went missing. He said their parents have not either indepth because they did not want to be seen as coaching the boys or tampering with the investigation.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16012022/interviews-with-brothers

:waiting:

...oh, ok so now Bill Stanton will be giving us the info about the kids. Since he is a P.I., has he any info on where an when Jeremy ate lunch/dinner on Oct 3rd?

I know this is also on the forum about the boys being questioned finally but has this been on the news tonight at all.

JHoltFox4KC John Holt
BRKNG: #Fox4 Eric Burke: #LisaIrwin parents have arrived back at a nland home where they've stayed. No sign of boys.

Wondering why they arent letting the boys go home or if there is any info about this on MSM.

in the care of child services? mmmmmmmm, interesting. Justa guess.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7208004&postcount=593"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #10[/ame]

Lavanda Dolce
LostNMissing, Inc Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz b.
TY Elepher, that is news to me, and it answers a question I had about the window being left open... I have never heard anything about her being on the computer before...MOO

Mom said it herself last night on Judge Jeanine...she actually "stumbled" as she said it. Radar went up because I wondered if she may have posted she was home alone somewhere. Hence why I asked if anyone knows if the computers were removed from home?

Hope this helps. :seeya:

Yes, they took the hard drive from the computer.

As far as the neighbor seeing the lights out in the home. I fear she is incorrect.

As far as no working phones...There is always SKYPE. They could place calls through Skype to anyone they want. Did DB place any calls after 1030pm? LE knows if she did or didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72