MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/14/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know that the Dad (or phone owner) didn't give her a phone that was active? I know that if my child were without a phone, I would give her a working one of mine so she would have an emergency phone, until she could get service back. Maybe it was a prepaid with some minutes left? Who knows?

What I remember is that dad gave her his old plain jane phone because he had gotten a new one. I assumed it worked but not have service because most people don't just pay for an extra line when they get a newer model phone. Any phone can be used for 911 even if not paying for service on it.

But remember - she had three phones. 2 were restricted (confirmed by LE), but the third phone was borrowed from (someone's dad/grandfather?). No one has said which phone made the calls. It COULD have been the third (borrowed) phone, in which case, it's very possible that the call(s) and/or VM(s) actually connected.

The lent phone may have been active and used to make calls - receive calls and connect to the internet. I have not read any information that leads me to believe this was not possible.

What I remember is that dad gave her his old plain jane phone because he had gotten a new one. I assumed it worked but not have service because most people don't just pay for an extra line when they get a newer model phone. Any phone can be used for 911 even if not paying for service on it.

But if it was a prepaid, maybe. I know that after my mother passed away, she had like 1200 minutes on her phone (she never used it, but kept paying so they would roll over, lol) - they said that the minutes were non-transferable. So we gave the phone to someone who needed a phone, to burn through the minutes. I have no idea how it works now, but it seems like a possibility.

Why are police now just wanting to talk to Dane?? Wouldn't they have tried to interview all those in the house or at least find out who all were there at the time when they talked to MW those 5 different times. This can't be the first that they knew of him, unless noone said anything about him before but then that's hinky!!

Right, MW and the hidden identity guy. I take what they say w/ a grain of salt. IMO, It's terribly convenient to throw Dane (whom no one can find) under the bus since he's not around to say different.

According to the article teh posted above, Dane DID answer the phone when LE called that number.

I think he's circling the drain about now . ..

Dane answered a call from LE?????????/ What did I miss? Oh, MW said he did, hmmm then I wonder why they haven't talked to him.....this is just so confusing.

According to the article teh posted above, Dane DID answer the phone when LE called that number.

I he's circling the drain about now . ..

According to whom? I know MW said that. But afaik LE has not said anything. I don't blindingly believe MW or the hidden man.

Dane answered a call from LE?????????/ What did I miss? Oh, MW said he did, hmmm then I wonder why they haven't talked to him.....this is just so confusing.

It was in your link, very near the end of the article.

Either he did, or he didn't, answer that phone when LE called but they know for sure which way it is. I can't believe MW would make that up. She seems pretty rattled.

I think he's circling the drain about now . ..

Well, this is even more reason for LE to give out not only his name but his discription. Right now questioning is what they want to do. If he is really attempting to hide from LE, then there IS a problem and LE knows it!

LE may not have talked to Dane....but, I bet DB and JI's posse have. Spin, rinse, repeat, spin, rinse, repeat, spin, spin, spin

MOO

LE may not have talked to Dane....but, I bet DB and JI's posse have. Spin, rinse, repeat, spin, rinse, repeat, spin, spin, spin

MOO

Considering that MW says LE talked to Dane, and Dane admitted answering the call from LE made to that phone according to her (that day, or the next after Lisa went missing), it's hard for me to believe he hasn't in fact had contact with LE about this.

Considering the position MW is in right now, very precarious, I don't think she'd be making up wild stories. IMHO.

Maybe he is taking a cue from DB and JI, not talking to police. I thought MW said (not that I believe anything she says) Dane spoke w/ detectives at the house and she hadn't seen him since?
advertisement
alt alt alt alt
ShareThis

Posted: 11/08/2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A woman Tuesday identified a man she said was using her phone when it got a mystery call from one of the three cell phones stolen from the house the night Lisa Irwin disappeared on Oct. 4.

NBC Action News investigator Russ Ptacek uncovered a September restraining order in Clay County against the man Megan Wright claims has physically and emotionally abused her.

Below is the transcript from the interview with Wright on Tuesday:

Wright: "I absolutely had nothing to do with this. The whole reason I'm involved in this case is because I was trying to be nice and let people use my phone.

I just set it down on the table. Told everybody I was going downstairs with my boyfriend at the time. Told them if they need it feel free.

I was downstairs probably from 5:00 that night until midnight when I was looking for my phone again."

Russ: "So at the time the mystery call came, what happened?"

Wright: "I'm not sure, from what I was told from people who were upstairs at the time said Dane had the phone all night. I don't know if it was answered if it went to voicemail or if he was on the phone at the time.

Honestly I have no clue. I don't know if he answered and tried to leave."

Russ: "But you believe this person had the phone all night."

Wright: "From what I've been told, yes, but without me being upstairs and seeing who had the phone it is hard for me to say."

Russ: "So where is this person now?"

Wright: "I have absolutely no idea. He fell off the face of the earth.

He actually was questioned by FBI."

Russ: "Did you ever ask him about that call?"

Wright: "I battered him about it."

Russ: "What did he say?"

Wright: "He denied answering it. Didn't know anything about it. He did admit answering the phone to a detective who had called, I guess later on that evening or the next day."

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case#ixzz1dhlzYe8B

Considering that MW says LE talked to Dane, and Dane admitted answering the call from LE made to that phone according to her (that day, or the next after Lisa went missing), it's hard for me to believe he hasn't in fact had contact with LE about this.

Considering the position MW is in right now, very precarious, I don't think she'd be making up wild stories. IMHO.

IMO, I would place very little credibility on anything MW says or has said, from the LE talked to Dane, to the number written on DB's hand, to anything else.

snipped from : http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...in-baby-lisa-mystery-phone-case#ixzz1dhdJvvDI

"He denied answering it," Wright said. "Didn't know anything about it. He did admit answering the phone to a detective who had called, I guess later on that evening or the next day."

Police and Wright said they are unable to find the man now.

"I have absolutely no idea. He fell off the face of the earth," Wright said.

BBM: Geeeeeeeez ... how "convenient" ...

:waitasec: So ... there have been 2 different people connected to MW that had not been seen for a while : (1) the neighborhood handyman "Jersey" who is currently the slammer ... (2) and now this guy is "missing" ...

IMO ... I do NOT believe that these two had anything to do with the "disappearance" of BL ... but it does make you wonder WHAT is the connection of MW, Jersey, "Dane", "Shane", etc. to DB, JI and / or PN ...

MOO ...

IMO, I would place very little credibility on anything MW says or has said, from the LE talked to Dane, to the number written on DB's hand, to anything else.

Considering LE whether all this stuff she's saying is true - that they told her about the number on Deborah's hand, that Dane answered the phone, that they've talked to Dane but he's now missing . . . do you think she'd be dumb enough to come out in the public media with absolute lies?

I really can't see that happening, at all.

As far as I'm concerned, I really don't care if MW's hair has pink and purple polka dots in it, she is rattled by all this mess that she seems to have gotten into, by no fault of her own, and she is attempting to be upfront even in the face of people who have threatened her. That's not a liar to me. JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Looneybinmadness
Back