MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/14/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To be honest, this gives me a sense that they (LE) really don't have a whole lot to go on at this point. It's over a month and they are now making statements to the press that they are still trying to reach out for people. Not a good sign.

That's what they keep saying is that they don't have a lot to go on.

BBM that is what makes me even more convinced that LE believe DB and JI are guilty. I believe if they were looking for dangerous criminals the public WOULD know. MOO

I agree that it does seem obvious LE has pretty much decided Deborah is involved.

That doesn't mean she is, though. We can all recall cases where LE thought it was a family member and so they didn't alert the public, when instead the perp was a mad man breaking into people's houses and murdering or kidnapping them.

Oops..wrong person to respond too.

I'm counting on LE/FBI to do their jobs. IF there was a dangerous criminal out there, who was an immediate threat, they would make the public aware of this information. IMO, if they had a suspect or person of interest, we would know.

Anyone know of a case where a random individual/neighbor, not family, kidnaps multiple babies?

LE isn't going to tell the public everything they have, nor should they. There's lots of possible reasons for it, like alerting a perp, giving away too much lets those involved get a head up.

JMHO

Creating the perfect atmosphere for a media circus maybe? I think that LE every where learned a lot from Caylee's case.

Didn't you say in an earlier post that Dane was involved? There is no evidence pointing to his guilt. There is no evidence he is "wanted" by LE, "armed and dangerous." From what I read, LE would like to speak to him again.

I'm counting on LE/FBI to do their jobs. IF there was a dangerous criminal out there, who was an immediate threat, they would make the public aware of this information. IMO, if they had a suspect or person of interest, we would know.

Anyone know of a case where a random individual/neighbor, not family, kidnaps multiple babies?

Since it appears he answered "the" phone call, that's evidence of his guilt. It doesn't mean he is FOR SURE guilty, but that's solid evidence. He answered a telephone call from the cell phone related to Lisa's disappearance. That's not enough to convict, but that's MORE than enough to call him a "person of interest". And he won't say who the caller was, and now he's vanished. That's evidence pointing to guilt.

Anything is possible, but that means someone went into the trash can after the fact and tried to make a phone call to MW.

and within 1/3 to 1/5 of a mile from the Irwin house because that's where it was pinging. Not at the wine store.

Oops..wrong person to respond too.

I know of LOTS of serial kidnappers and killers of children, if that's what you're asking.

Since it appears he answered "the" phone call, that's evidence of his guilt. It doesn't mean he is FOR SURE guilty, but that's solid evidence. He answered a telephone call from the cell phone related to Lisa's disappearance. That's not enough to convict, but that's MORE than enough to call him a "person of interest". And he won't say who the caller was, and now he's vanished. That's evidence pointing to guilt.

I think I got behind, I don't remember this, when was it confirmed that he answered the phone call?

I edited my post. I thought Karmaa was the one who made the comment that Dane was involved in the kidnapping. I was wrong.

Answering the phone means Dane is involved, or this is evidence? What if DB called the wrong number in her drunken stupor?

None of the phone call activity is "evidence" nor has it been confirmed by LE. I think that I will wait until LE gives "facts" regarding the call.

discuss the nbc article on the phone witness here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7350065#post7350065"]LE wants to talk to new witness in the phone mystery - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] and mind the rules...

I think I got behind, I don't remember this, when was it confirmed that he answered the phone call?

Earlier in this thread, there was an interview with another roommate that he had the phone at that time, and was using it multiple times during that evening. LE isn't confirming anything, including that the call was even answered.

I edited my post. I thought Karmaa was the one who made the comment that Dane was involved in the kidnapping. I was wrong.

Answering the phone means Dane is involved, or this is evidence? What if DB called the wrong number in her drunken stupor?

None of the phone call activity is "evidence" nor has it been confirmed by LE. I think that I will wait until LE gives "facts" regarding the call.

Don't hold your breath . . . we'll be old and grey by that time.

Earlier in this thread, there was an interview with another roommate that he had the phone at that time, and was using it multiple times during that evening. LE isn't confirming anything, including that the call was even answered.

So we don't know that the call was ever answered, was the roommate MW who said that? I thought she wasn't sure, it was something she heard?

So where does the solid evidence come from?

From your post, respectfully snipped.
"And he won't say who the caller was, and now he's vanished. That's evidence pointing to guilt."

So how is that solid evidence of his guilt? We don't even know if anyone answered the phone, let alone him. How can it be that he won't say who the caller was if it's not certain he even answered?

It does look suspicious, but from reading many of the comments, it seemed like it was a conclusion that he's involved.

How could Dane have answered the phone by detectives (or not answered) "later on in the evening or the next day", if MW got her phone back at midnight?

I'm sure this has been covered? :waitasec:

I asked Jim Spellman about this and he said that 'later on in the evening or the next day' was when Dane told her he had answered a detectives call....

When MW first hit the news she said she had been through the neighborhood with her ex boyfriend but did not know the Irwin/Bradley's. Then the guy in the neighborhood outed her as his past renter and we found out the ex boyfriend was Jersey. So I think she fibbed a little when she said she had been through the neighborhood. She lived there right?

Personally, I am so grateful when witnesses in the public come forward and are willing to help clear up confusion in the public about a case in the media.

I can think of innumerable people throughout different hot cases who have been willing to step forward and be heard, even though they themselves face ridicule.

Helpful.

I agree.. I want info too. There has been alot of confusion surrounding MW in my opinion though. Don't know if that is of her own making or if LE lied to her to get info out there. ???? Just don't know ????:twocents:

Just bouncing here...

I thought the 11:57 call was not completed. How could he have answered? Okay.... I'm done trying to figure this out. I'm so confused. I don't know who to believe. I don't know if LE/FBI has everything they need (I hope they do). I just don't know. I'm going to give myself a temporary time-out, play w/ my son and clean my house. :seeya: Good luck sleuthers!! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX
Back