MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/6/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From In da middle, last night:

Ok, this to me is saying that these discovered clothes CAN'T be the same as the ones DB stated that Lisa was last wearing. If DB had a photo of Lisa wearing these clothes, I would have expected that that photo would have been included in all of the missing posters, etc. There was never any photo published of these clothes (purple shirt with Kittens and purple shorts). DB states that she found a photo of Lisa in an outfit, the same outfit as is found in a search last night (no MSN link yet). She now can't find this photo. So strange to me. JMO

The way I understood it, they found clothing and DB recognized the clothing and went through some pictures of baby Lisa and found one that matched the clothes that were allegedly found. When she went to look for the clothes perhaps in baby Lisa's room, they were missing.

The way I understood it, they found clothing and DB recognized the clothing and went through some pictures of baby Lisa and found one that matched the clothes that were allegedly found. When she went to look for the clothes perhaps in baby Lisa's room, they were missing.

Ok, thanks everyone. However, big however: Was this outfit handled by the searchers? Were the police on scene to make sure no contamination of possible evidence occurred? Was DB there on the scene searching with the others? I know the info will only come with some locals chiming in or an MSM report on this. I say they better bring in the dogs for this, both search and rescue dogs and the cadaver dogs. I'm worried that this search is actually going to mess this case up. This baby needs to be found.

She didn't have to say anything about the drinking but she did. That in itself tells me she didn't harm Lisa.

Honestly, if I was being wrongfully accused by LE and the media and the public, I'd be defiant also. Knowing my character, I think I'd jump on the cop who was accusing me. Yeah, I'd probably end up in jail but I know I didn't kill my child.

A month later, no arrests, no charges, no suspects, no evidence, but most importantly no Lisa.

She had to say she was drunk ,,,she was sitting on the stoop drinking with neighbor. They have her on video buying the box of wine.

To consume 10 glasses of wine is not a novice drinker JMO

From In da middle, last night:

Ok, this to me is saying that these discovered clothes CAN'T be the same as the ones DB stated that Lisa was last wearing. If DB had a photo of Lisa wearing these clothes, I would have expected that that photo would have been included in all of the missing posters, etc. There was never any photo published of these clothes (purple shirt with Kittens and purple shorts). DB states that she found a photo of Lisa in an outfit, the same outfit as is found in a search last night (no MSN link yet). She now can't find this photo. So strange to me. JMO

For what it's worth, I read Middle's post the same way you did. Four times! LOL. It wasn't until the 5th read through that I finally figured it out.

(Want me to smack her for making us all work so hard?) ;)

I'm wondering out loud here, MSM reporters reading here and other similar sites, seeing that lots have negative attitudes towards Deborah then on Sunday Morning release article that paints Deborah in a "better" light to test the waters for the coming week on which way to run with the story. jmo

could it be that there is not an article on the found clothes yet because it's the weekend? i'm not sure how that kind of thing works.

I'm wondering out loud here, MSM reporters reading here seeing that lots have negative attitudes towards Deborah then on Sunday Morning release article that paints Deborah in a "better" light to test the waters for the coming week on which way to run with the story. jmo

I took that "armchair sleuths" comment as a personal insult. My chair is a very expensive danish ergonomic knee chair. ;)

She had to say she was drunk ,,,she was sitting on the stoop drinking with neighbor. They have her on video buying the box of wine.

To consume 10 glasses of wine is not a novice drinker JMO

I disagree. She didn't have to say anything. Period. Let the media speculate. They are anyway.

I took that "armchair sleuths" comment as a personal insult. My chair is a very expensive danish ergonomic knee chair. ;)

Every time I read that (because it's by FAR not only this case that term has been used) I take offense.

I'd like armchair reporters worldwide to know that many of us are also real live sleuths- ya know- the ones that are typing from their vehicles while out on call. ;)

I disagree. She didn't have to say anything. Period. Let the media speculate. They are anyway.

I so agree with that, yet she did. Had she kept HER mouth shut we would not be discussing her Drinking Problem.

2 Things-I wonder if the people in this story are who Jim S was going to tell us about!
As for the clothes being found--PLEASE!!!!!! I don't believe it for a minute,Please this is JMO-we all have our O-and see things differently.It just to hinky as far as I am concern..LE has been looking for a month for Lisa- anything connected to her disappearance,they find very little.Then all of a sudden the family goes and does a search and they find clothes.I also am one who does not believe all the sightings,it just does not make any sense to walk around in the middle of the night with a baby who is naked...

I didn't know that the family was searching and they are who found the clothing. I didn't get much time on yesterday - can you point me in the direction of the search info?
Thanks

is there a link to yesterday's clothes found in the woods report yet? i know our wonderful verified local posted about it, but is there a link?
It was on the 10pm news cast of fox4kc but I am still not finding a link to it. I do not know what to think about them reporting about it in their newscast and then not having it online:waitasec:.

It was on the 10pm news cast of fox4kc but I am still not finding a link to it. I do not know what to think about them reporting about it in their newscast and then not having it online:waitasec:.

thanks - I wonder if LE asked them to not report on it?

I didn't know that the family was searching and they are who found the clothing. I didn't get much time on yesterday - can you point me in the direction of the search info?
Thanks

Linda-I deleted my post as that story was not from MSM- It came from a post a poster made in the 11/5 media thread! I will wait until I hear it from MSM!Sorry about that post!!
I can not find a link on Their Fox website!!

Ok, thanks everyone. However, big however: Was this outfit handled by the searchers? Were the police on scene to make sure no contamination of possible evidence occurred? Was DB there on the scene searching with the others? I know the info will only come with some locals chiming in or an MSM report on this. I say they better bring in the dogs for this, both search and rescue dogs and the cadaver dogs. I'm worried that this search is actually going to mess this case up. This baby needs to be found.
According to the facebook regarding the search a deputy was with them as it should be. It was preplanned as to the deputy being with them for the search.

Linda-I deleted my post as that story was not from MSM- It came from a post a poster made in the 11/5 media thread! I will wait until I hear it from MSM!Sorry about that post!!
I can not find a link on Their Fox website!!

You didn't need to do that - I think you were right - I found something after I asked the question that said that the grandparents were part of a volunteer search

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29693040/detail.html

Yikes.

So can he be sleuthed now?

Hang on sleuthing this person (JC) until mods get confirmation. I have not been told it is okay. I realize that someone else said Tricia said it was okay, but I am unaware other than the linked post. I have word out and will get back asap.

Thanks for the great article about what a good mother Deb is. Only her estranged MIL had anything bad to say about her but she still states what a great mother Deb is. And of course the uncle that sent a letter the the newspaper. 15 mins perhaps? Holds zero weight IMO.
The new cell works great. Love new phones.

JMO

The problem I have with this is I have never doubted that DB was a good mother. . .in the sense that she does the things that good mother's do. That's exactly why I don't believe that she never saw BL after 6:40pm. I don't believe she didn't check on her all night, even if she was drinking. It doesn't fit with DB's character. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72