Found Deceased MT - Aiden Salcido, 2, parents dead in murder/suicide after police chase, Kalispell, 25 Jul 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you ask yourself why did the two of them commit suicide? The answer that they didn't want to go to prison is not a very persuasive answer. But if the answer is that something bad happened to Aiden, suicide is much more understandable.

Yeah... good point. The stuff they were going to be doing time for doesn’t seem serious enough that both of them would kill themselves over it. I wonder if Hannah was aware of the murder/suicide plot or if he decided for her.

Yeah... good point. The stuff they were going to be doing time for doesn’t seem serious enough that both of them would kill themselves over it. I wonder if Hannah was aware of the murder/suicide plot or if he decided for her.

True. However, I think that not serious, combined with no future in their minds, combined with kid they can't afford, combined with drugs, ??

Yes, that's the question I ask and IMO the answer will be a big clue about what happened to little Aiden.

Burglary charges, even with the additional concealed weapon charges both parents had, wouldn't amount to a lot of jail time. But murder charges would.

So if Daniel decided to off himself and Hannah because they harmed Aiden then the question left would be whether or not Hannah knew and/or agreed. Based on his FB page it wouldn't surprise me if he was just looking to end his life. So it could have nothing to do with Aiden.

Who would even know the answers? This is such a dark, macabre case with no witnesses left to explain. I suppose if they left Aiden with homeless people then it may be a while before they realize LE is looking for him. Still, it seems that nowadays even homeless people have phones and social media accounts so it's reasonable to think that if someone had Aiden they'd have contacted LE by now.

I'm afraid Aiden hasn't been with us for a while but I hope I'm wrong.

I'm afraid Aiden hasn't been with us for a while but I hope I'm wrong.

RSBM

This. I feel the same. If he was seen on camera here in early June but no where else since, this really worries me.

Of course it’s possible they left him with another homeless person/couple here prior to leaving, but why would they do that?

And if he was left with family, why haven’t we heard from them?

I just don’t see this playing out in a way where this sweet baby boy is healthy and happy and alive. :(

I wonder at what point LE in Kalispell learned about Aiden’s existence. It doesn’t sound like the parents had any belongings for a small kid in their car, so they wouldn’t have suspected he was missing. They didn’t know about him. So did they find out when Kalispell informed Medford that this happened? Or did Medford tell the families of these two that they passed away and the family asked what about the baby? I guess I’m just wondering how they came to know Alden was missing and how long that took.

UPDATE: Body discovered in Montana believed to be Aiden Salcido - KOBI-TV NBC5 / KOTI-TV NBC2

UPDATE: Body discovered in Montana believed to be Aiden Salcido
Crime Local News Regional Top Stories July 28, 2019 Miles Furuichi Aiden Salcido

MEDFORD, Ore.– UPDATE: The Medford Police Department has learned from Montana authorities that a deceased two-year-old, believed to be Aiden Salcido, has been located in a remote area of Montana.

Positive identification has not been made, however, the decedent was located in the same area that Hannah Janiak and Daniel Salcido were seen by several witnesses days earlier.

Witnesses called in tips after seeing the story break on the news and were instrumental in helping to locate a remote camp believed to have been occupied by Janiak and Salcido. The cause and manner of death will not be disclosed until an autopsy can be conducted next week in Montana.

Detectives from MPD will be returning to Medford and authorities in Montana will continue to lead the investigation.

Poor baby. I was really hoping he'd been left with someone and would be found fine. I guess this means he died before the parents were chased and decided to kill themselves? It always seemed odd that they'd kill themselves in that situation to begin with.

UPDATE: Body discovered in Montana believed to be Aiden Salcido - KOBI-TV NBC5 / KOTI-TV NBC2

Crime Local News Regional Top Stories July 28, 2019 Miles Furuichi Aiden Salcido

MEDFORD, Ore.– UPDATE: The Medford Police Department has learned from Montana authorities that a deceased two-year-old, believed to be Aiden Salcido, has been located in a remote area of Montana.

Positive identification has not been made, however, the decedent was located in the same area that Hannah Janiak and Daniel Salcido were seen by several witnesses days earlier.

Witnesses called in tips after seeing the story break on the news and were instrumental in helping to locate a remote camp believed to have been occupied by Janiak and Salcido. The cause and manner of death will not be disclosed until an autopsy can be conducted next week in Montana.

Detectives from MPD will be returning to Medford and authorities in Montana will continue to lead the investigation.
Crap. As many of us suspected, Aiden was never in the car with the parents as they ran across the country.

Until I read differently per LE I believe Aiden was an unwilling victim in a suicide pact. Possibly, maybe even likely, Hannah wasn't completely onboard with it or maybe she didn't even know but I strongly believe that Daniel had it in his mind early on. MOO.

Poor little Aiden - another child destroyed by the behavior of the adults. I'm so angry!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata
Back