MT MT - Arden Pepion, 3, Blackfeet Reservation, 22 Apr 2021 *Reward* *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, that particular area around Joe Show Road crossroads is quite flat and sparse there, which should have make the search easier....

However, if the locals were apparently searching soon after her time of disappearance, then you would think they may have heard her crying or screaming somewhere in the vicinity.
They could have located her as a 3 year old child can only go so far without getting tired and stopping.

The settlement is on a little crossroads with the main US-89 route going through. I wonder if an abduction or a hit and run and take her body occurred?

Although the wooden houses around the crossroads may have seen something at that time 19.00hrs, it wasn't that late.

<modsnip: Not victim friendly>

MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that particular area around Joe Show Road crossroads is quite flat and sparse there, which should have make the search easier....

However, if the locals were apparently searching soon after her time of disappearance, then you would think they may have heard her crying or screaming somewhere in the vicinity.
They could have located her as a 3 year old child can only go so far without getting tired and stopping.

The settlement is on a little crossroads with the main US-89 route going through. I wonder if an abduction or a hit and run and take her body occurred?

Although the wooden houses around the crossroads may have seen something at that time 19.00hrs, it wasn't that late.

<modsnip: Not victim friendly>

MOO.
If the family lives on Joe Show Rd, it is possible that the 3 yr old snuck out unnoticed. My youngest was an adventurer and I had to keep the house locked up tight because she had no fears about wandering out the door and down the street , even at 3 or 4 yrs old.

Maybe they thought she was asleep but she actually went out the back door when no one was looking?

ETA___just realised she was last seen wearing her jacket....so she must have been outside already when she went missing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Search officials said that "based on the elements and duration of time that has passed since she was last seen, we have come to realize that it is now a recovery."

McNeeley said Saturday evening that, weather permitting, the Two Medicine River will be diverted on Sunday to aid the search.

"On the west side of the Two Medicine, west side of the highway, there's what we call the headgates that control an irrigation ditch from the Two Medicine River. Tomorrow morning at 7 a.m., they're going to shift the water to go into the irrigation ditch, which normally doesn't happen until late spring, but because of this situation they're going to do it tomorrow to try to let the water down,” he explained.

McNeeley said that at this point, there is no speculation whether foul play was involved.

https://www.krtv.com/news/search-for-missing-child-near-browning-shifts-to-recovery

I was hoping for good news on this thread this morning...:(. I agree with ChatteringBirds.....this type of event can happen in any family given the right circumstances. My heart hurts for her family.

I was hoping for good news on this thread this morning...:(. I agree with ChatteringBirds.....this type of event can happen in any family given the right circumstances. My heart hurts for her family.
I just popped on in hopes of good news as well. Praying hard for her safe return. We need a good outcome. It’s been brutal lately.

I've been waiting to hear the circumstances of how Arden went missing? It's a bit odd the details are so vague. I did find the sentence below in a news story which was updated this morning-

As of the writing of this article, Arden has not been located and the MEPA has since expired. Foul play is not suspected as of now.
Article updated at 11:19 am April 25.

Search for missing 3-year-old now a search and recovery

I've been waiting to hear the circumstances of how Arden went missing? It's a bit odd the details are so vague. I did find the sentence below in a news story which was updated this morning-

As of the writing of this article, Arden has not been located and the MEPA has since expired. Foul play is not suspected as of now.
Article updated at 11:19 am April 25.

Search for missing 3-year-old now a search and recovery

They tracked her to the river...

Apparently sunset was around 20:30 on 22nd April so it would have still been relatively light. That changes my perspective on the chances of a 3 year old independently deciding to wander. It’s just terrible. She’s so little :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back