MT - John Lieba for kidnapping, rape of 4yo girl, Wolf Point, 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to officials, "M's family has been notified and she will be rejoined with them soon."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/missing-4-year-old-girl-maci-lilley-found-good-health-n527611

“Officially, as of 11:20 this morning,, ML was found alive and well,” he said. “At the moment the crime scene is still active, so we cannot reveal where she was found, but officers said she was in good health. The Undersheriff did an initial assessment, and then took her to the health services office here in Wolf Point.”

http://newstalkkgvo.com/update-miss...und-safe-story-received-nationwide-attention/

A suspect, John Lieba, was apprehended in Wolf Point while driving around after several witnesses at the park identified him, Allmer said. Lieba, who is about 20 years old, and the girl are not "blood relatives," he said. Both are Native Americans.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/ne...rl-found-montana-indian-reservation/81082902/

NOTE: I redacted her name from any of links posted within just as a cautionary measure.

Still can't get over this. I thought she was a goner for sure, so this is just amazing :D . I wonder if she was out in the elements somewhere, or in his home - does he live alone?

Thank you Lord for small big miracles.
I'm just hoping that he didn't do anything to her.

Wow! Just Wow!! I am SO very happy to see this news.

Wow!! Was not expecting this good news at all! I hope he didn't hurt her :(.

Wolf Point man charged with attempted murder, kidnapping and sexual assault of girl

The man accused of kidnapping a 4-year-old girl from a Wolf Point playground was charged in tribal court on Tuesday.

John William Lieba II, 20, was charged in Fort Peck Tribal Court with felony kidnapping, aggravated sexual assault of a child, and attempted murder.

Court documents state Lieba II allegedly abducted the girl from a popular park on Friday shortly after 9 p.m.

He then sexually assaulted her in the vicinity of Wolf Point on the Fort Peck Indian Reservation, tribal prosecutors state.

Lieba II also attempted to kill the child by strangulation, according to the charges filed by tribal prosecutor Adrienne R. Weinberger

:( :( arghhh!

Oh my goodness. Poor baby. May she be embraced by extra love and care. I'm so glad she made it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADMIN NOTE: I've gone through and snipped the poor angel's name and photos. Please use only initials in further posts.

Thanks!

I knew it :( poor baby boo

Wolf Point man charged with attempted murder, kidnapping and sexual assault of girl

The man accused of kidnapping a 4-year-old girl from a Wolf Point playground was charged in tribal court on Tuesday.

John William Lieba II, 20, was charged in Fort Peck Tribal Court with felony kidnapping, aggravated sexual assault of a child, and attempted murder.

Court documents state Lieba II allegedly abducted the girl from a popular park on Friday shortly after 9 p.m.

He then sexually assaulted her in the vicinity of Wolf Point on the Fort Peck Indian Reservation, tribal prosecutors state.

Lieba II also attempted to kill the child by strangulation, according to the charges filed by tribal prosecutor Adrienne R. Weinberger

:( :( arghhh!

Oh my God. How incredible that this little fighter survived!

Eeew. He raped her and tried to strangle her. Will the Tribal Court hold him accountable?

Horrible ! :furious: Hope he rots in jail. How could he do this?! This poor little kid. May she be wrapped in love and surrounded by loved ones.

ADMIN NOTE: I've gone through and snipped the poor angel's name and photos. Please use only initials in further posts.

Thanks!

I hate you had to do that but :tyou: Bessie. Can't be one of the easiest things you have to do :(

I hate you had to do that but :tyou: Bessie. Can't be one of the easiest things you have to do :(
I'm happy to do it, Skib, because it means the dear child is alive. Just sorry that's all I can snip, iykwim. :furious:

I hope she has some strong supportive love surrounding her. It seems like she does. It is a very tight community. :candle:

darn it. I had so hoped to be wrong.

Thanks!

I think most of us suspected baby girl's name would be changed to initials only, eventually. :( I hope she's young enough to forget as she gets older, and is surrounded by love as she recovers from such a horrifying ordeal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back