Mug shot is up. Jail records. **bail pending.**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
well its only 300 dollars i am sure her parents or someother person is...maybe her attorney i am sure people are gonna be upset. this is just gone to far i don't care weather she is in or out of jail, i just wanna know where this little girl is. i can't fathom my little girl missing or dead in a trash somewhere, i dont' wanna judge but this is getting very irritating.

To bail her out on these charges will be on the low end, if I am not mistaken. At the news conference the officer said something about $3000. So, if the bond is $3000, that means all she needs is someone to fork over $300 to get her out.

Maybe they had to give her jail issue for some reason.

You're probably right.

I read somewhere that she's supposed to see the judge tomorrow AM. But now bail is pending...

Wonder how this is going to work.

What's wrong with this picture?
She is hauled out in a white shirt...is now in black/blue? Did Baez run down there with special clothes for that mug shot?
Hmmm:eek::eek::eek:
She had a Caylee tee on

Hi there!

I posted this on a different thread but actually meant to bring it to the main discussion, so I am copying it here as well, I hope that's OK.

I am not a legal expert, but I do have to wonder what new charges mean in respect to her limited immunity deal. My initial thoughts are that perhaps this is merely a distraction tactic. Maybe the immunity deal is done if there are new charges? Maybe it is to keep her in this process, and busy until Tuesday am. I wondering if they have a body, or enough evidence, to press murder charges and are thereby not worried about getting her to talk any more. Additionally, I wonder if any of these fraud or forgery related offenses are a means by which to establish the case for trial purposes, as a way to prove not only a pattern of criminal behavior; but also, perhaps premeditation.

well its only 300 dollars i am sure her parents or someother person is...maybe her attorney i am sure people are gonna be upset. this is just gone to far i don't care weather she is in or out of jail, i just wanna know where this little girl is. i can't fathom my little girl missing or dead in a trash somewhere, i dont' wanna judge but this is getting very irritating.

melissa, I think that's what pisses some of us off so much...she doesn't seem to care.

Her daughter is GONE. More than likely DEAD. And she doesn't care. The whole world cares about Caylee having the dignity of being laid to rest...but her mother DOESN'T CARE.

It's infuriating, isn't it?

Jose speaks out his azz ... he knows that other dept. lady is gone till tues. and the homicide ppl are in charge over the weekend. the email was posted on ws today that he got from her on the ammunity.. he just keeps lying as well.. must be related to anthony's ..

Hi there!

I posted this on a different thread but actually meant to bring it to the main discussion, so I am copying it here as well, I hope that's OK.

I am not a legal expert, but I do have to wonder what new charges mean in respect to her limited immunity deal. My initial thoughts are that perhaps this is merely a distraction tactic. Maybe the immunity deal is done if there are new charges? Maybe it is to keep her in this process, and busy until Tuesday am. I wondering if they have a body, or enough evidence, to press murder charges and are thereby not worried about getting her to talk any more. Additionally, I wonder if any of these fraud or forgery related offenses are a means by which to establish the case for trial purposes, as a way to prove not only a pattern of criminal behavior; but also, perhaps premeditation.

Whoa! Excellent thoughts there. I can't answer any of your questions, but you've given me a lot to ponder.

the probably just changed her clothes before the mug shut..no serious reason why

Jose speaks out his azz ... he knows that other dept. lady is gone till tues. and the homicide ppl are in charge over the weekend. the email was posted on ws today that he got from her on the ammunity.. he just keeps lying as well.. must be related to anthony's ..

um no the email didn't say the homicide people are in charge they are not even homicide detectives from what i gather they are missing person/abuse detectives. and just because the da is on vaction does not mean the police have the run of the meal she said in her email that the other attorney would be available. read the email never did she say the police were in charge. police just arrest, they have nothing to do with this immunity deal, they have no say in what happens beyond the point of charging and arrest its all up to the da

Looking at her picture tells me that LE has accomplished what they wanted to....

pulled the rug out from under her feet.

I hope she bails out & half a day later they slap her with ANOTHER warrant & keep repeating the cycle until she breaks.

Just one thing.... I hope she's home with her family when they finally find Caylee's body.

It looks like she's wearing enough make-up to go out dancing! It is Friday night after all! Did she know this was coming and wanted to look extra pretty for the camera?

You're probably right.

I read somewhere that she's supposed to see the judge tomorrow AM. But now bail is pending...

Wonder how this is going to work.
I am also curious to see how this comes together. I am glad FL is 3 hours ahead. because maybe info will be posted when I get up :)

let me also point out the JB is under no legal or any other obligation to tell the media anything he is casey's attorney and as a good lawyer he shouldn't be telling us anything unless its ok with casey. that is our legal system thank God we have one

She is not leaving that jail until she goes to state prison- for the record, that smug mug is done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back