Mug shot is up. Jail records. **bail pending.**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know in the grande scheme of things this is tiny but it really bothers me that she's in full make-up. I don't really want to know what it's like to have a child missing or dead but I don't think I'd be worried about how I look very much let alone get my hands to stop shaking long enough to apply eyeliner. So if (when) it does turn out that she DID do something then it furthers my thought process that she has some kind of mental illness, her lack of emotion and behavior is so odd.

But, unless Orlando has lots of money in their budget for LE, they are draining tax payers money. I am sure these same tax payers would be ok and stay away if she was giving on new piece of info that helped people look for Caylee. She couldn't even stay in the room to talk to Tim who had a chance of finding her.

The tax payers have had enough. Its usually radicals that make the first move in cases like this but by next week their would have been more and more and more and more protesters. IMO :)

The Labor Day protest would have been huge.

And I agree with everything you're saying...Casey Anthony's refusal to work with LE is forcing them to expend resources that could be used on other deserving cases.

Not to sound callous, but Caylee certainly isn't the only missing/abused child case in Orlando metro. And those cases get less attention because LE is having to expend so much manpower on Casey's case.

I don't know how to copy a previous post from this thread and put it in my post to reference it. I'm new here.

But, about the protesters. Last night WFTV said that it was about 2 dozen people and that most of them were the Anthonys neighbors. That people came out of their homes in the neighborhood. There was only a handful of people with signs that drove to the Anthonys specifically to protest, but the majority of the people were the Anthonys own neighbors.

BeagleMom

If you really want to know when she gets out of jail, you can register with Vinelink and receive a call when she is released.

But, if it is true that the bond as been revoked...it could be some time before she sees that gorgeous Florida sun OUTSIDE the bars.

I don't know how to copy a previous post from this thread and put it in my post to reference it. I'm new here.

But, about the protesters. Last night WFTV said that it was about 2 dozen people and that most of them were the Anthonys neighbors. That people came out of their homes in the neighborhood. There was only a handful of people with signs that drove to the Anthonys specifically to protest, but the majority of the people were the Anthonys own neighbors.

BeagleMom

You hit the quote button, lower right, of the post you want to respond to.

Well I'm pretty certain of 1 thing she's done while out, she's been looking at celeb mug shots. Gotta give it to the girl she got her Paris and Nicole head shots down pat. Notice the up-tip of the chin, makes face look thinner!!

Caylee you are loved around the world, you have touch so many. GOD BLESS YOU LITTLE ONE...

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear in court Saturday morning on charges of forgery, theft and using fraudulent information. Orange County deputies took her into custody at her home Friday evening. Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

That was the smart thing to do. If something happened to Casey with the way she was bonded out without her parents permission or help, the parents might have a lawsuit. Her being of legal age, there might not be anything they could do, but I would bet they would try and at the least they would cause a lot of bad publicity for the bonding companies and the Padillas.

They handcuffed her then two strong women 'helped' her to get in the car.
Casey obviously resisted the arrest.

wsprwm.png

What hyperbole.

That group was protesting. To call them a "lynch mob" is a gross overstatement.

You know...I have mixed feelings about this. I think no-one is speaking for Caylee's rights. I think and believe this is what the people there were doing. It was not a protest but a voice for Caylee. Also to take the comfort of "home sweet home" away from someone who refuses to search for her own child....

You know...I have mixed feelings about this. I think no-one is speaking for Caylee's rights. I think and believe this is what the people there were doing. It was not a protest but a voice for Caylee. Also to take the comfort of home sweet home away from someone who refuses to search for her own child....

If you watched Nancy Grace.... they ripped into the "Looky Loos" like nobody's business....... I thought ...who are they to rip into this group(Nancy Grace of all shows)... they were stupid yes but this is America

PS I love Nancy Grace ... most of the time

I know in the grande scheme of things this is tiny but it really bothers me that she's in full make-up. I don't really want to know what it's like to have a child missing or dead but I don't think I'd be worried about how I look very much let alone get my hands to stop shaking long enough to apply eyeliner. So if (when) it does turn out that she DID do something then it furthers my thought process that she has some kind of mental illness, her lack of emotion and behavior is so odd.

I totally agree.

BeagleMom

I can't say I blame them one bit. Look at how THEIR lives have been disrupted because some make-believe kidnapper stole Caylee, morphed into a friend & THEN planted evidence all around Orlando to make it look like Casey was acting alone.

They're probably afraid make-believe kidnappers will start targeting THEM next. :rolleyes:

and next the make believer kid nappers will offer to buy their house to the tune of $500,000 and it will solve all of this....their $ issues, Casey's bail and gee no more construction for the back yard ...so poor George doesn't have to sweat or ferti. the yard anymore .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back