Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So ... was "Cheyenne" not a searcher? Just someone who stopped by? I'm confused. I don't need to know what is found. I'm fine with knowing it's productive. (Thanks FloridaKatz, for your update).

I am not clear either. I thought I heard her say she had just returned from the search.

I can't believe it. I have been in that chat all day and for no reason I got banned. Wow is all I have to say how totally stupid.

No still not on...would you mind? My screen name over there is texanmomma!

Thank you Cakegirl!!!

I sent a Private Message to 'NewsJunkie" and told her that you were blocked by mistake .. so hopefully it will help ..

Update:

NewsJunkie told me that if you are blocked by mistake .. then just go on with a Number until this slows down ..

Can you help me with the exact name of the sticky? I am rather new here so doing a little bumbling around...

I can't believe it. I have been in that chat all day and for no reason I got banned. Wow is all I have to say how totally stupid.

they don't like atheists. are you an atheists by any chance?

Murt said TES will have an update at 5 oclock. Murt is going out to set his camera up....

All she wants is attention. I really don't think she feels scared. I don't think she feels anything!

I hope she is fully aware that this search is going on and she is filled with an impending sense of doom. She will be tried and found guilty and may even receive the death penalty...which is a tragic end to this tragic nightmare she created. What has happened to Caylee is heartbreaking!

Why would they ban me? I was signed in as applecakes I did nothing wrong.

This just dawned on me....

The searcher who does discovery Caylee is just one more of KC's victims....

Although they would have ended the search and enabled Caylee to finally be buried with dignity, is not an experience you want to have in your head the rest of your life.

<snip>

I don't see it that way. A victim is someone who has something happen to them without choice. A hero is someone who makes a choice to do something that might potentially harm themselves to save or serve others.

I think many people on this forum would gladly suffer whatever trauma it might cause themselves, to bring closure to so many people.

Hats off to everyone involved in the search, you've all heros-- not victims.

at 5:00 TESS is giving an update

i gave up on the chat over there...too many weirdos, and ws bashers. still listening though

Yes, I saw that and she's not a local either!

I just saw Cathy the fellow WSer on CNN just now. It was heartwarming to see her and the other volunteers. My eyes filled up with tears to see Cthy speak and shed a tear about Caylee. I do hope they find her this weekend. God bless all those out there searching. I wish I could be there but I am here on the West Coast praying for all of you.

ON Murt ....talking to news 6 and said *HE* the news station.... gets a lot of info to go on from W/S wow!!!!

KC is thinking "waste - huge waste - all they care about is Caylee".

Meanwhile, other missing children are probably getting less attention - when Casey could end this NOW if she wanted too. I wonder if there is anything else they can charge her with over that? I mean seriously, can you imagine if she cops to accidentally killing Caylee to avoid the death penalty, and everyone finds out that she knew all along and let thousands of people expend time, money and resources that could have been avoided?? She's well on her way to being one of the most hatred people in the country. (I 'm also not saying Caylee doesn't deserve people searching for her, rather I'm saying it could be avoided, whereas most missing kids' parents do not have that option. Oh well, Cindy would rather live in a bizarre fantasy world where Casey is innocent and Cayleee is alive...sick.):mad::mad::mad::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr