Must be a "Mommy" thing?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Superdave,

Will you let us know when you do find a publisher and the title please? It's been a long time since I read any of the JB books and am very interested in reading yours.

TIA

Superdave,

Will you let us know when you do find a publisher and the title please? It's been a long time since I read any of the JB books and am very interested in reading yours.

TIA

When it happens (if it happens) you folks will know!

Isn't THAT just a coincidence.

Weird-- isn't it, SuperDave? Blanket and chloroform too. (Remember JMK's fake chloroform confession.)I wonder if Casey was trying to blame Caylee's murder on "the killer out there."

Maybe this really is some more profiling information for the "mommy did it" pile. No prior history. :rolleyes:

Superdave,

TIA

Ditto! I want to read this book.

I have posted it a million times. I worked at a community where there was an incident with her behavior where she lived. It wasn't a big deal as far as the incident but was a big deal as far as her behavior.Screaming mimi comes to mind. Fortunately, I don't have to work for those people and the people that protected her aren't in control anymore. Just more of the same. Now, this was 1997-1998 in Atlanta.

Is this the post office incident you're referring to, concernedperson--or something else?

I have posted it a million times. I worked at a community where there was an incident with her behavior where she lived. It wasn't a big deal as far as the incident but was a big deal as far as her behavior.Screaming mimi comes to mind. Fortunately, I don't have to work for those people and the people that protected her aren't in control anymore. Just more of the same. Now, this was 1997-1998 in Atlanta.

Is this the post office incident you're referring to, concernedperson--or something else?
What is the post office incident? I don't recall that story. I wasn't aware of cp's story either. I look forward to hearing more.

Interesting thing about the heart is that PR said something to the effect of the heart in JBs hand was very neatly drawn for being drawn by JB in one of her interviews. But she couldn't say when she actually saw the heart....

I think the heart maybe was drawn in the evening when they got home, something that does not fit with the Ramseys version of events.

Interesting thing about the heart is that PR said something to the effect of the heart in JBs hand was very neatly drawn for being drawn by JB in one of her interviews. But she couldn't say when she actually saw the heart....

I think the heart maybe was drawn in the evening when they got home, something that does not fit with the Ramseys version of events.

If you go back and re-read her 98 interview. She at first, says that she saw the heart that morning (when John brought JB's body up from the basment) and that it was very well drawn, and then the very next day...at the interview...she says right at the beginning, that she wanted to clear something up. That she had NEVER seen the heart...that she just THOUGHT that she had seen it, and that she must have read about it somewhere, and that is how she knew it was there.

IMO...this is really what happened...Patsy talked to John about her interview, and told him what was asked of her. She told John that they asked her about the heart, and that she said that she had seen it...John told her that she screwed up, that she shouldn't have told them that. Because, at first she said that she saw it THAT MORNING...well, how could she have done that? When John brought JB's body up from the basement, Patsy was not even in the room. He placed JB on the floor and then covered her body up, so that Patsy didn't have to look at her. So, when she told Haney that she had seen the heart, that morning...when JB's body was brought up...that is inconsistant with JB's body being covered. So...IMO...JOHN told her to fix her mistake, so the next day..she went in to continue her interview..and told them that she had been mistaken, that she did NOT see the heart on JB's hand afterall.

I do have to add this...if YOUR child had been brought up dead from the basement,(GOD FORBID) and had a heart drawn on her hand...would you even NOTICE it?? Much less, note how well drawn it was?? No...didn't think so..neither would I.

Not only that, but the Rs always made a point of saying that they never read the autopsy report (which mentioned the heart) nor did they view the pictures (which showed the heart- can't say I blame them there. NO parent would look at autopsy pictures of their child). Nor did they look at the tabloid pics, which showed the heart. She is lying simply because she made a comment about the APPEARANCE of the heart ("that was a pretty good little heart, you know") and that proves she SAW it, not just heard about it.
I have always said it was the R lies about the little things that prove they know exactly what happened that night. The heart, the pineapple, the flashlight, the clothes she wore that day and night. These are the things that in and of themselves have no bearing on the crime IF the parents are innocent. It is the distancing from these things that belies their guilt.

If you go back and re-read her 98 interview. She at first, says that she saw the heart that morning (when John brought JB's body up from the basment) and that it was very well drawn, and then the very next day...at the interview...she says right at the beginning, that she wanted to clear something up. That she had NEVER seen the heart...that she just THOUGHT that she had seen it, and that she must have read about it somewhere, and that is how she knew it was there.

IMO...this is really what happened...Patsy talked to John about her interview, and told him what was asked of her. She told John that they asked her about the heart, and that she said that she had seen it...John told her that she screwed up, that she shouldn't have told them that. Because, at first she said that she saw it THAT MORNING...well, how could she have done that? When John brought JB's body up from the basement, Patsy was not even in the room. He placed JB on the floor and then covered her body up, so that Patsy didn't have to look at her. So, when she told Haney that she had seen the heart, that morning...when JB's body was brought up...that is inconsistant with JB's body being covered. So...IMO...JOHN told her to fix her mistake, so the next day..she went in to continue her interview..and told them that she had been mistaken, that she did NOT see the heart on JB's hand afterall.

I do have to add this...if YOUR child had been brought up dead from the basement,(GOD FORBID) and had a heart drawn on her hand...would you even NOTICE it?? Much less, note how well drawn it was?? No...didn't think so..neither would I.

Ye, you are right, thaks for reminding me. Just remembered that there was something very fishy about that heart ;)

Not only that, but the Rs always made a point of saying that they never read the autopsy report (which mentioned the heart) nor did they view the pictures (which showed the heart- can't say I blame them there. NO parent would look at autopsy pictures of their child). Nor did they look at the tabloid pics, which showed the heart. She is lying simply because she made a comment about the APPEARANCE of the heart ("that was a pretty good little heart, you know") and that proves she SAW it, not just heard about it.
I have always said it was the R lies about the little things that prove they know exactly what happened that night. The heart, the pineapple, the flashlight, the clothes she wore that day and night. These are the things that in and of themselves have no bearing on the crime IF the parents are innocent. It is the distancing from these things that belies their guilt.

Right..they said that they didn't read the autopsy report, so WHERE could Patsy have read about that "well drawn little heart"?? She saw it...probably as she was yanking that wet, red turtleneck off of JB's head...right before she slung her into the corner of the sink, (or tub).

Ye, you are right, thaks for reminding me. Just remembered that there was something very fishy about that heart ;)

I have to say...as I have posted many times before...if you enlarge that picture of the "heart" on JB's hand..it looks more like a smiley face....like this. = ) but only turned right side up. Several other posters have agreed with me. It looks NOTHING like a heart to me.

I have to say...as I have posted many times before...if you enlarge that picture of the "heart" on JB's hand..it looks more like a smiley face....like this. = ) but only turned right side up. Several other posters have agreed with me. It looks NOTHING like a heart to me.

I know what you mean- but to me I can see where it looks like a heart that a child might draw. It was the coroner who described it as a heart, so maybe seeing in person rather than a photo makes it clearer.
The heart drawing itself to me was not done in connection with the crime, bit probably drawn by JBR or one of her friends at the White's. I am wondering why LE didn't take a red pen into evidence, if there was one at the home. Did the look for it there, or get a warrant to look for it at the White's? I bet not. Maybe it was taken in Aunt P's evidence raid on the house. LE was able to test the ink on the RN and link it directly to the black Sharpie pen found replaced in Patsy's cup. So they could have tested the red ink on JBR's hand to see if it was done in her own home or at the White's.
If she'd done it at the White's that day or done it herself- it is innocent and has nothing to do with the crime.
Once again something innocent, like the pineapple, needed to be lied about by the parents because it linked them to the staging. It meant they saw her, dead OR alive, between the time the arrived home and the time her her body was found. Otherwise, why lie? So she had a heard drawn on her hand- what is so sinister about that? So she had a pineapple snack? What is so incriminating about that? Well, in that case, it meant she was awake at some point after arriving home that night, and the parents claim she was asleep. Who's to say she didn't sneak down and get it herself? Well, her prints were not on the bowl (but her mother's were) and we don't know if the spoon was tested. Why lie about it to the point of denying the bowl even belonged to you when it was photographed on your table 3 days previous.

I know what you mean- but to me I can see where it looks like a heart that a child might draw. It was the coroner who described it as a heart, so maybe seeing in person rather than a photo makes it clearer.
The heart drawing itself to me was not done in connection with the crime, bit probably drawn by JBR or one of her friends at the White's. I am wondering why LE didn't take a red pen into evidence, if there was one at the home. Did the look for it there, or get a warrant to look for it at the White's? I bet not. Maybe it was taken in Aunt P's evidence raid on the house. LE was able to test the ink on the RN and link it directly to the black Sharpie pen found replaced in Patsy's cup. So they could have tested the red ink on JBR's hand to see if it was done in her own home or at the White's.
If she'd done it at the White's that day or done it herself- it is innocent and has nothing to do with the crime.
Once again something innocent, like the pineapple, needed to be lied about by the parents because it linked them to the staging. It meant they saw her, dead OR alive, between the time the arrived home and the time her her body was found. Otherwise, why lie? So she had a heard drawn on her hand- what is so sinister about that? So she had a pineapple snack? What is so incriminating about that? Well, in that case, it meant she was awake at some point after arriving home that night, and the parents claim she was asleep. Who's to say she didn't sneak down and get it herself? Well, her prints were not on the bowl (but her mother's were) and we don't know if the spoon was tested. Why lie about it to the point of denying the bowl even belonged to you when it was photographed on your table 3 days previous.

I agree that the heart on JB's hand has nothing to do with anything.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyygail
Back