"My Entire Life Has Been Taken From Me"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She is quite clueless to appropriate human responses.
The irony of her whining about being locked up for a MONTH, which she says with such disdain, and focus on how long of a time that is. Didn't seem long to her when she her kid was missing. Makes me want to shake her and say that is a long time isn't it?!?!?!?! She says I, me or my over 300 times in that 31 minutes of tape, and says Caylee so few times you can count it on one hand. Sickening.
I've been thinking of the few times that she brought up Caylee's name and I think it's just her not wanting to address her parents questions...ONCE AGAIN! Much easier to pretend that the child hasn't been missing for 2 months (and only she knows where she is). She knew the mere mention of her name would get her parents started on asking questions she does not want to have to think about, let alone answer. She'd rather be talking about the weather than her missing child. Funny, she kept talking about how she could do nothing locked up in jail. IIRC she did nothing when she was let out. I found it hard to believe that LP knew nothing of her interrogation before deciding to spring her (but that's another story). She should never have been released. It empowered her IMO.

MY ENTIRE LIFE HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ME!="Stuck In Jail"

According to KC, Caylee was kidnapped. One month of partyiing and no 911 call or parents notified, but now she's complaining. Not about her missing daughter, but her confinement in jail. Yep, just about herself and her woes.

It's all very sad. You would think she would only want to talk to her parents about finding Caylee, no she has no info to share, she would rather chat about her own sleep habits in prison and reading books, oh and of course what food she eats.

Yes, she is just sitting in a jail cell biding her time, gave all the info she could to everyone already, needs to get out of jail to help in that way! AARGH! Major complaint to parents was that she "can't do anything to help" find Caylee, because she's been there for a month. Wish either GA or CA stepped up to the plate and responded with "Well sweetie, do you remember Caylee was missing for a month and you never told us?, poor Caylee has been gone from home for a month too, and we only know you are behind bars (safe), but we have no idea where our grandaughter is!

I wonder how KC would have replied to that!

Sorry, I'm new here, no longer a lurker..should have posted in the rant thread. Mods feel free to delete if you must. It was hard to watch the interview videos today.

Welcome to the forum!

She didn't look for the month only she knew Caylee was missing, she is boo hooing that she can't do anything to find Caylee in jail, and we know she didn't help the cops out or LP when he bailed her selfish butt out of jail. She never was going to help. All she did was lie, how helpful was that? Thats what got her thrown in jail for NOT cooperating and acting like any normal parent would.

I was astounded as to how Casey ranted 'her life is over'.....and yet, her parents were coddling her and pleading with her not to get upset....granddaughter is missing...yet they're still playing into her hands. The closeness between CA and Caylee I think was leading up to this happening, in that, Caylee was talking and sharing more with Grandma so, if Grandma should ask, what did you do yesterday, what if Caylee said, 'sat in trunk' or 'sat in car' .... I must feel Casey was now dealing with a talkative child and not a complacent and quiet tot.

There was a minute there in the jail on the phone, where Casey was really beginning to lose it - shaking the phone and her handcuffed hands - then her parents just tried to calm her down. Why? Why not let her get upset and maybe open up?

How many times is Caylee's name mentioned in this 31 minute tape?

caseyjail814.jpg

Two people tallied this in the video thread. With two videos I'm not sure which one Static did, but I thought these were incredibly helpful! :woohoo:

Static did a count of words KC used

“I” - 243 times
“I’m” - 66 times
“I’ve” - 39 times
“Me” - 37 times
“Myself” - 9 times
“My” - 28 times
“We” - 12 times
“Us” - 4 times
“Caylee” - ONLY 8 TIMES!!

And from ImpatientRedhead

Casey says I, me or my 318 times in 31 minutes. Andy Caylee 5 times. Mostly in the context of who is at the top of the priority list.

KC was in full Flower on this tape! She was loving being in charge!

I've been thinking of the few times that she brought up Caylee's name and I think it's just her not wanting to address her parents questions...ONCE AGAIN! Much easier to pretend that the child hasn't been missing for 2 months (and only she knows where she is). She knew the mere mention of her name would get her parents started on asking questions she does not want to have to think about, let alone answer. She'd rather be talking about the weather than her missing child. Funny, she kept talking about how she could do nothing locked up in jail. IIRC she did nothing when she was let out. I found it hard to believe that LP knew nothing of her interrogation before deciding to spring her (but that's another story). She should never have been released. It empowered her IMO.

Bolded by me.

This was so true. She wanted out so she could help-she didn't do anything to help when she was out, including keeping her disappearance secret for 31 days!!

I felt so ill after watching this interview. I could just shake my head in disgust after watching her antics, including her shaking her fists and yelling, "Come on!!" I would've loved to have slapped her and I"m not a violent person. :mad: I really felt sick-if there'd had been doubt of her guilt, it was erased after watching her with her parents. She could care less about what she's putting them through. Sickening.

I do agree with other posters who said they think she had Caylee as a "meal ticket" for her parents. The same thing happened in my family. My brother and his ex wife had kids b/c they knew they could live with my parents for free, use their cars, eat their food and not pay for the support of their kids. My parents wouldn't throw them out b/c of the kids and I doubt Casey's would either. And every time someone suggested to my brother and his ex that they get a job-bam. They had another kid and couldn't work b/c they had a new baby. I wonder if that's how it was with Casey. She had Caylee as leverage for her parents.

The only thing I can think of is that Casey has been living in a fantasy world for a very long time. She compartmentlizes things. She ignors the parts she wants to when it suits her to do so. So being pregant was a part she ignored...untill labor pains started... and then she ignored the fact that she was now a mother...untill Cindy remindered her from time to time.

agreed. and don't forget the dead body was something she ignored (stuffed in the trunk and drove around, hoping it would just go away) until she had to DO something.

she just seems lazy and haphazard to me. i still don't see how she got that body into those woods. you'd think she'd be too lazy to schlep it into that snakepit and brush!

Two people tallied this in the video thread. With two videos I'm not sure which one Static did, but I thought these were incredibly helpful! :woohoo:

“I” - 243 times
“I’m” - 66 times
“I’ve” - 39 times
“Me” - 37 times
“Myself” - 9 times
“My” - 28 times
“We” - 12 times
“Us” - 4 times

Casey says I, me or my 318 times in 31 minutes. Andy Caylee 5 times. Mostly in the context of who is at the top of the priority list.

Good grief. Great work researching that. That will be used in court.

This newbie to the board believes theres no Question KC has anger issues after watching those tapes last night on NG. I am wondering if G and C aren't placating her because they may be afraid she will air All the family dirty laundry in public if she blows her top- which looked like she would have done if it wasn't for George and his Sweetie and Deary comments to her.

Her life was sex, drugs, rock and roll. A daughter? Oh...she forgot about her.

I think that "My entire life has been taken away from me" in Casey speak means that she no longer has the freedom to do what she wants, party, drink, flirt with boys, have sex, etc. It has nothing to do with Caylee, except that it is (in Casey's warped mind) Caylee's fault that she's in trouble. She didn't appear to give two hoots about Caylee being missing during the 31 days when no one else knew, and had she been able to dodge her mother and get out of town, and get away with this whole thing, I doubt she'd give two hoots now. Casey only cares about Casey. Her life is taken away because she can't do what Casey wants to do anymore. Poor Casey...:rolleyes:

That's what I think too. Her life, meaning her new, childfree life, has been taken away from her.

When I was watching the tape, one thing that struck me was that I think Baez had attempted to instruct Casey in certain things she needed to say knowing that the tapes would be released to the media at some point since some tapes and calls had already been released by then. I think Baez realizes that he is going to have some major issues with the way the public, and eventually a jury, perceives KC and he hoped to improve that image by coaching her in what to say.

I think Baez said something to her about how it looked bad that she rarely ever said anything about Caylee or about how she misses her and wants her home. Notice after she says she wants Caylee home that she goes on to say something about "They never show that part on TV". I think he also talked to her about how the defense really needs people to see KC as a "victim" in this tragedy so they will feel sorry for her and hopefully not look at her as the perpetrator, so Casey tried to work those things into the conversation. Huge mistake since KC is obviously a really bad actress. I think she had a hard time portraying those sentiments about Caylee because it is obvious that those emotions are not real or heart felt on her part.

What we see on these tapes is the REAL Casey Anthony in all her narcissistic glory. She made sure to get that one "wanting her home" comment in but there was nothing sincere about it IMO. As far as the victim part goes, KC sure doesn't have a problem seeing herself as a victim but it is unfortunately for all the wrong reasons! She doesn't see herself as a victim because she has a daughter missing and doesn't know where she is. She sees herself as a victim because she is locked up in jail and has, at least in her mind, had her life taken from her unjustly and none of it is her fault. Everything is all about HER and it seems as if Caylee is just mentioned as an after thought for the camera!!

Wow, is it any wonder that Baez does not want anymore taped conversations to take place knowing that they will be released to the media and possibly seen by a jury one day. I have not seen anything in the tapes released so far to make me feel sorry for KC for even one nano second because there has not been anything in them that makes me think that she was a truly loving and caring mother to Caylee. The only person KC loves and cares about is herself and that comes across loud and clear in this tape. Sorry but the only victim in this case is Caylee!! JMO, MOO, IMO

You are asking some thought-provoking questions here. I know for a fact that many parents have a strong preference when it comes to sex of their newborn. I did. I'm thankful that I got what I wanted. But getting back to the Anthony family, I suspect that had KC had a son, he would still be alive.

I agree. I think GA and CA would have custody. I do think Cindy would have doted on a boy just as much as a girl.

Casey has only herself to blame. What's been taken away was because of
what she chose to do to her daughter.

Her life was thrown away by her own selfish, horrid self.

Now Caylee's life, that's another story. Her life was taken away.

When Casey states she stays in her room....what a laugh, Hello??!!
That's not your room dimwit that's a jail cell, get used to it.
It's pretty much where you'll be spending the rest of your days on this earth.

“I” - 243 times
“I’m” - 66 times
“I’ve” - 39 times
“Me” - 37 times
“Myself” - 9 times
“My” - 28 times
“We” - 12 times
“Us” - 4 times

I somehow knew it wouldn't take long for someone to step forward with these statistics. Thanks for taking the time to put them together, I'm sure it wasn't easy having to continually pause to tally!

So that's 10.26 'I statements' per minute or a rate of 1 'I statement' every 5.85 seconds. :furious:

And then, Caylee referenced 1 time every 3.88 minutes. :furious::furious:

I'm going back to the rant thread, these numbers have me flaming again :furious::furious::furious:

I believe that by "life" she meant her friends, her parties, her "job" as a shot girl manager and apparent promoter of Fusion, her car, her boyfriend(s), sex, her free room and board, her computer and above all...her phone.

Poor thing, she has been left with nothing and no one. No one but herself to lean on. Well, good for her! There could not be anyone more sympathetic to her and her plight other than...her! So sounds like she is in good company.

Will Casey ever have a moment of clarity and admit to her inner most self that she's the one who took her own life away? No one took her wonderful life, but Caylee's life was taken.
Her biggest blocks of time are probably spent with her lawyer because as you already know prison authorities cannot eavesdrop or record prisoners' conversations. These are a lot of hours for her to just sit. She mentioned that she spent time sleeping. Is she taking medication? I have read that some women do time by sleeping it away. Sorry if this was mentioned before but does anyone know if she gets mail delivered?

Personally, and this is just me mind you, the entire "we can't talk because we are being recorded" thing is a pile of you know what. If I have nothing to hide and it is my one burning desire to aid LE or anyone else in finding my missing child, then I would be perfectly acceptable to going over the same questions over and over 1,000 times with whomever would discuss them with me. There would be no need for any secret coded messages or for any hints. I would share each and every intimate detail of all the information that I knew, and I would keep doing this as long as anyone would talk to me. I would PRAY to get the chance to BEG and PLEAD on tape in the hopes it WOULD be released by the media-PLEASE give my child back to me-PLEASE! I would discuss nothing else BUT my missing child. I would want to hear every detail and to know all aspects of every investigation and there would be no need to be illusive about any of it. This is one of the main reasons that I KNOW these people are all up to no good. Who speaks in CODE when a child's LIFE hangs in the balance? LIARS! that is who!:furious:

As for her "whole life being taken from her"...Not YET it hasn't, but we do still have that hope!:cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back