MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=421256559

Monday, August 04, 2008
Casting Stones Pt 2 - watch out for the bounce backs
Category: Life

If you read a prior blog I turned the tables back on some people who have gotten out of control with their comments and suppositions regarding the Caylee Marie Anthony case.
First off, I have to say thank you to the administrator of websleuths for communicating with me and for watching what is being said on her site. Many of websleuths members have written me and I thank them for taking the time to do so. I don't know who to thank but someone on there found an old abandoned picture site where pictures of the Caylee's birth and me holding her in the hospital as I prayed over her were there. We never got any of those images and I have to say it brought a tear to my eye...okay a lot of tears to my eyes...to remember that fragile innocent in my arms as I prayed over her. Thanks to whoever found them!
However, it doesn't end there. So many other forums have sprung up about this bizarre case that it's tough to keep track of them. One in particular at the Orlando Sentinel under the oversight of Tropix LLC. Someone named DUH...yes that is the name he/she/it uses
quixotic.gif
...Freud could have fun with that...keeps posting comments that I have taken Caylee, killed her and fed her to the gators. He/she/it mocks my faith, my name, my family while staying anonymous and hidden behind a computer. Then he/she/it points a finger at my son and says all sorts of libelous things about him. What concerned me the most is when he/she/it posted a comment about me and asked if "anyone had found my address yet?". Can anyone say - reasonable threat?...Florida Castle Doctrine?

First Amendment Freedom of Speech wasn't created so that in the Internet Age people could say ugly, unfounded accusations about everyone they want to. To offer a theory or line of thinking is one thing. To come right out and say "he did it" "arrest at the end of the week" creates a dangerous atmosphere. Now, people like DUH may be just that...duh...but what about the potential for an unstable person who has strong emotions about this case seeing these postings and deciding to act on their comments? Ooops I was just kidding doesn't cover it when lives are at stake!
When I wrote the administrator at Topix about these comments and the need to know who is posthing them, here is their reponse:
Hi there,
Topix has a strict policy and does not divulge any user information without an official court order. To expedite processing, the court order should contain user name, post content, URL and any other identifying information.

Any legal correspondence can be sent to:
Topix LLC
1001 Elwell Court
Palo Alto, CA 94303
It would seem that everyone has rights but the ones who rights are being violated. I encourage all of you to visit Orlando Sentinel Forum for all the Caylee Anthony comments. Look up DUH
awake.gif
and see what he/she/it is saying. If they offend you, report them. Save them to your hard drive. Forward them to me here so that I can file them and have them on record. If you see any comments like this let me know. Don't worry about people saying I look like an extra on CSI Miami...I stopped doing extra work years ago.
cool.gif

Ephesians 5:11 (NKJV) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
Most people would keep quiet and hope this goes away. Evil doesn't just go away. It must be resisted. Roaches only run with you turn the light on....I read that in a comment posted there by someone else tired of this person's garbage...and that's true. Light dispells darkness. Bring these things out into the Light. Light makes darkness run....so, let's put them on the run.
I realized something interesting tonight - while everyone from news reporters, TV shows, and the average blog or forum person are spending their time looking here and there and everywhere but at the right thing - Caylee - a very clever and diabolical manipulation & misdirection has taken place. Let's blame this person, that person, friend, grandparents, ex-boyfriends, etc. There is only one person to blame for this mess? She knows who that is. Choices are like pebbles thrown into ponds. The ripples keep going until they die out and if you stick your hand in the water to stop them you create more ripples.
The thing about throwing stones is that they have a way of bouncing back up to hit you in the face.
worried.gif

So, I've decided to take a stand and let them bounce back at you. I will not run. I will not hide. I will not stay quiet....ever...about anything. Once the investigation is over and Caylee is found...I will speak the truth and bring EVERYTHING into the Light. The most important thing right now is finding Caylee. After that, everyone is fair game. Whether it's comments from Topix, Ebay forums, etc. what you say will come back to haunt you. For too long the victims of injustice have stayed silent in fear of retaliation only to find out it did them no good.
Pray for Caylee to be found.
Pray for the truth to come out and every hidden thing be revealed.
Pray for Casey to see the Light and tell the truth.
Pray for anyone who may have helped in this situation to be revealed.
Pray for the fatherless and the innocents who have no one to fight for them or stand up for them.
The Lord hates injustice. Don't be blase' about it.
Stand for what's right, stand against what's right and expose the lies.
If you are reading this and you are one of the stone throwers...don't bother ducking...it won't work...YOU CANNOT GET OUT OF THE WAY OF YOUR OWN ROCKS.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=36567907

Hope the link works...check out Jonathan at Cast Iron Tattoo in Orlando, FL. Mood is sick. Don't know if it's been determined where Casey got the infamous Bella Vida (or something like that) tattoo. Might be just coincidental that he has a "sick" mood.

Just remembered how I found Jonathan originally...someone had posted the link to http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=296121432 in the photos thread. Jonathan the tattoo guy is a friend of his. Casey's flag dress pictures are posted on that myspace page. Interesting.

May 6, 2008 11:45 AM
thanks hun. that's the plan. it's pretty impossible to relax around caylee, but i'm trying. she's being pretty good, thankfully.

I thought this one was also pretty telling...written by Casey in early May approx 1 month before Caylee disappeared. Clearly, Casey was annoyed by Caylee interfering with her partying ("relaxing")....she says she is "being pretty good." Wonder if Caylee started not being so good (i.e. a typical 2 -year-old) and that interfered too much w/Casey's party and relaxing plans? And I wonder if anyone was witness to how Casey did discipline her daughterwhen needed? Could this be a case of discipline going wrong and Casey covering it up with outrageous lies?

All this myspace talk is very eerie. Especially Cindy's cryptic message of July 3. That is the first I'd seen that. So she thinks Casey did something with Caylee out of jealousy? Meaning Cindy thinks Casey took Caylee away from her on purpose. Perhaps this is why Cindy believes that Caylee was kidnapped and does not want to believe Casey could have killed her, whether accidentally or purposefully.

I was put on websleuth restriction this week by the admins :confused:

Did some digging on Facebook and found a strange comment made to someone named Cameron (mentioned in the reverse speech thread). I haven't seen them listed yet, so I'll add them.

Here is that thread of comments:

Casey Anthony wrote
at 1:22pm on July 2nd, 2008
aw, well you have to come back :)

Casey Anthony wrote
at 8:45am on July 2nd, 2008
dude, how's ohio?

Casey Anthony shared a link
at 3:54pm on June 28th, 2008
i160.photobucket.com
Source: i160.photobucket.com

Casey Anthony wrote
at 1:12pm on June 28th, 2008
"got drunk
threatened to kill someone
good times"

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:09pm on June 12th, 2008
so are you going tomorrow night?

Another person (DBC Ent) received these messages:

Casey Anthony wrote
at 1:10pm on June 25th, 2008
everything looks good. i'm trying to get some girls interested in the hot body contest. there's no way in hell i'm doing that again. :)
can't wait to see the flyers.
the theme for friday seems to be attracting a lot of attention. that's never a bad thing.

Casey Anthony wrote
at 8:25pm on June 24th, 2008
how's everything looking for this week?

Seems like she was more worried about the club than she was her own child. The DJ has verified that she was NOT doing promotions for DBC.

There are REALLY interesting posts by the Kyle mentioned in the Search Warrant (the one who called Casey on the 15th around 3:00).

They are on the Search Warrant thread, but I don't know how to move them to this thread where they really belong.

Can anyone do that for me?

They are posts #339 and #342.

I think they are worth the effort moving them if you read them... :)

Thanks for taking all that time to compile all that, Misty!

I wonder what was up with the "tell him to F you Caylee" comment? Doesn't sound right to me.

The only thing I could think that this would be about , since she is referencing this to CAYLEE, the baby and not Casey the mom, is that it had to do with Caylee's birth father not wanting to have anything to do with her or to support her in anyway. Now that could just be the man that Casey was CLAIMING to this friend was Caylee's biofather. He doesn;t actually have to BE the biofather. This is the only thing I could think that this person would be referring to. Wonder to who the MAN is she is referring to?

There are REALLY interesting posts by the Kyle mentioned in the Search Warrant (the one who called Casey on the 15th around 3:00).

They are on the Search Warrant thread, but I don't know how to move them to this thread where they really belong.

Can anyone do that for me?

They are posts #339 and #342.

I think they are worth the effort moving them if you read them... :)

339 -
This Kyle guy wrote on his friend Jose Montinegro's facebook wall on July 15th at 2:42PM:

Hey Jose, its been too long since we've talked. Feel kinda bad, since i left Iadt, and this is gonna sound eh, but sorta lost a good friend. So what you been up to? Hows the school going, i guess things are sorta stagnent right now for me, nothing really exciting happening. I'll try to keep in touch wit ya. Later jose, take it easy.

Does it seem to refer to Caylee or is it just me?

342-
What is possibly odd about this statement is that this Kyle guy doesn't have a "Have you seen Caylee" or "Caylee is missing" posting on his facebook page.
Possibly because he knows it would be pointless?

A friend of Jeff Hopkins?

I can't see much as I am not a member of myspace - could you please elaborate?

i dont have myspace either mommya so geuss will have to wait till there done looking and let us know

This girl is apparently a friend of Jeff's. I don't know if I am making too much of this or not - but take a look at her screen name. These would be Caylee's initials if being monogrammed. I wonder if this person knows something that the rest of us don't.:confused::confused:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=23185626

Ah - now I see what you mean - the R.I.P.CAM thing.
But I think it is just someone she knows named Cam who must've passed away. Here is a link to her videos - one of which is titled - "This one's for you Cam."
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ChannelID=23185626
That's just my take on it.

Either that or she suspects what most of us suspect.

Why is she using just initials? It's like she doesn't want anyone to know her suspicions. Well if it is just a suspicon, why hide it?

Maybe she means Cameron or someone else by similar to that name. I wish this was the smoking gun we are all looking for.

Ah - now I see what you mean - the R.I.P.CAM thing.
But I think it is just someone she knows named Cam who must've passed away. Here is a link to her videos - one of which is titled - "This one's for you Cam."
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ChannelID=23185626
That's just my take on it.
That makes sense. I think I just have gone nuts following this case. Btw, I'm not sure which Jeff she is friends with, but this is his myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=20346194

caylee marie anthony... would be cma not cam

caylee marie anthony... would be cma not cam
Usually when something is monagrammed, the last name initial is placed before the middle name initial. I have no idea why though. My mom has wierd towels made like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member